Start by marking “Star Struck” as Want to Read:
Star Struck

Star Struck

Star Wood Leigh's hasty, secret marriage to rock 'n' roll bad boy Jimi Deeds triggers a chain of events that makes Hollywood-tabloid history. Together the couple will soar past the brightest lights and greatest heights of stardom. But as Star and Jimi's lives become more public, their secrets grow that much darker...and soon everyone on the planet will find out what it ...more
Published June 6th 2006 by Atria Books (first published August 23rd 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Star Struck, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Star Struck

LaDonna
Jan 13, 2011 LaDonna rated it liked it
You choose to read a "novel" by Pam Anderson, you don't go in looking for literary genius or scintillating drama and intrigue. I gave it three stars for the laughs I got; intended or not it is pretty amusing. Fluff, fluff and more pathetic fluff, but that was exactly what I was expecting.
Darth
Sep 06, 2012 Darth rated it did not like it
I know, I know, why did I read this in the first place? I didnt even think the first was was worth a review, I just marked it 2 stars and got on with my life. So why am I reviewing this one? Why did I read it at all?

The second question is endlessly more complicated than the first. Chalk it up to growing up poor and not wasting anything, or a minor compulsive type work ethic to finish anything I start. It probly didnt hurt that it was under 200 deckle edged double spaced pages, and both of these
Bill
Jan 31, 2012 Bill rated it liked it
"Why do my nipples hurt? was Star's first thought as she woke from a strangely deep sleep, her hands gliding along her naked body to the tender nipples that had awakened her. She winced as she made contact, realizing only belatedly that she was naked. Star tried to open her eyes but couldn't; the room was too bright. She raised her hand to shield her view, only to be blinded by a huge diamond ring that hadn't been on her finger when she went to sleep."

NEED I SAY MORE!!!

Anna Belinda
Hysterically funny and total trailer park. Pamela Anderson should write more fiction.
Júlia Trličová
Jan 08, 2013 Júlia Trličová rated it did not like it
While frustratingly badly written, I was positively surprised how imaginative, unexpected and creative this book is. The protagonist, cleverly named Star, is a young blond actress who stars in a hit TV show, where she plays the role of a life guard. The plot thinkens when she falls in love with a bad boy rocker archetype and an adult home video they make (no, not one in which they are voting or driving a car, the other kind) is somehow leaked to the press. Without giving too much away, I just ...more
Erin
May 05, 2008 Erin rated it it was ok
This was an ok read for Friday around the pool. It was very predictable until the end and really seemed like more of a memoir than a story but I liked it none the less. It was a little trashy but I guess the summer read for lounging around does not always have to be the most intellectual. If you have a lot of books on the to read list then you may not want to waste your time but if you need some mindless entertianment then give this a try.
Jennifer Reierson
Dec 20, 2007 Jennifer Reierson rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2007
horrible! I was really curious about Pam's first book, Star, and was surprised that I actually enjoyed it. The follow up is just awful--save your time and read something else. You won't miss much here!
Jeanette
Aug 02, 2011 Jeanette rated it it was ok
Basically this is a book about Pamela Anderson. The names have been changed, but its so obvious who shes referring to that she shouldve just kept them.

The first sentence of the book starts "Why do my nipples hurt?"

Pamela Anderson wrote it. Need I say more?
Flora
Feb 22, 2008 Flora rated it it was ok
Infinitely juicier than "Star," because it's clearly about her whirlwind romance-marriage-on-the-beach-after-three-drug-and-sex-fueled-days with Tommy Lee. Ridiculous and contemptible and an enjoyable enough hour's read.
Emma Carter
Dec 28, 2015 Emma Carter rated it really liked it
loved reading Star and couldn't wait to read this sequel. I am a Pammy fan so of course i loved this. I wouldn't recommend this book to those who don't like what the have seen of Pam Anderson as a celebrity
Jeffrey Hammerhead
Apr 09, 2012 Jeffrey Hammerhead rated it it was ok
After reading her first book, I'm not sure why I bought this one. Maybe the cover tempted me. Story does not have a lot of depth to it.
amy
Jan 31, 2008 amy rated it it was ok
yes, make fun of me all you want. i read it...in it's entirety...while camping. it's terrible. yes, pam's a whore...but a loveable whore.
Rachel Zylstra
Jun 11, 2011 Rachel Zylstra rated it liked it
I haven't read the first one, Star. I borrowed this from my sister out of curiosity. It's ok in it's own way! 3 stars for fun and humour.
Alyssa
Beyond bad, but as this installment is a fictionalized version of Pammy's romance with Tommy, it's fun to read.
Emily
Oct 02, 2008 Emily rated it liked it
definitely not as good as the first one. i had to force myself to keep reading because at some points i wanted to flip thru 10 pages just to skip the zzzzz factor.
Jude
Jan 17, 2011 Jude rated it it was ok
Shelves: own-paperback
Titillating, but delivers no satisfying payoff. Recommended only for those who want to read the equivalent of a very long, routinely mundane, letter to Penthouse forum.
Brandy
Aug 13, 2007 Brandy rated it did not like it
What a waste of time. Pam should stick to acting...well, I really don't know what she should stick too, but writing is not her specialty!!!
Jen
Apr 04, 2008 Jen rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The sequel to Star. She kills herself and the Tommy Lee character off at the end of this one. I guess I can't look forward to any more books from P. Anderson.
Tiffany
Tiffany rated it did not like it
Jun 24, 2013
Michele
Michele rated it liked it
Feb 09, 2012
Julie
Julie rated it liked it
Oct 02, 2008
Sierra
Sierra rated it liked it
Feb 17, 2013
Samantha
Samantha rated it really liked it
Oct 06, 2011
Tara
Jul 29, 2011 Tara rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
What the heck was I thinking when I read this book?? LOL
Missy
Missy rated it it was ok
Jan 24, 2011
Jess Brach
Jess Brach rated it really liked it
Oct 09, 2007
Amanda Klich
Amanda Klich rated it it was amazing
Jan 13, 2014
Lynn K.
Lynn K. rated it really liked it
Dec 18, 2014
Sarah Benton
Sarah Benton rated it it was amazing
Aug 05, 2011
Melissa
Melissa rated it liked it
Feb 14, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Waking Beauty: A Novel
  • Normal Girl
  • What Girls Learn
  • Stolen Innocence: Triumphing Over a Childhood Broken by Abuse: A Memoir
  • Looking for Cassandra Jane (Second Chances, #1)
  • The Last of Her Kind
  • Great Lakes Shipwrecks & Survivals
  • On the Couch
  • The Men We Became: My Friendship with John F. Kennedy, Jr.
  • 98 Reasons for Being
  • Call the Devil by His Oldest Name (Mary Crow, #3)
  • Goals For A Sinner (Sinners, #1)
  • The Thing About Jane Spring
  • Shared Too (Shared #2)
  • Twilight, True Love and You: Seven Secret Steps to Finding Your Edward or Jacob
  • I Still Have It . . . I Just Can't Remember Where I Put It: Confessions of a Fiftysomething
  • Vampires' Consort (Magical Ménages, #2)
  • Off Limits
Canadian-born actress, sex symbol, glamour model, producer, TV personality, and author.

She holds both American and Canadian citizenship.

For a time, she was known as Pamela Anderson Lee after marrying the drummer for Mötley Crüe, Tommy Lee.
More about Pamela Anderson...