Start by marking “The Rockers' Babies (The Rocker, #6)” as Want to Read:
The Rockers' Babies (The Rocker, #6)

The Rockers' Babies (The Rocker #6)

4.35  ·  Rating Details  ·  4,780 Ratings  ·  232 Reviews
~Emmie~

After the nightmares of our childhoods my guys and I have finally found the happiness we deserve. Shane is getting married, Drake and Jesse are going to be fathers, and I’m making my own career with Nik’s encouragement. It’s taken a lifetime, but finally we have moved on…

I should have known better than to think life was just going to be simple from here on out. I kn
Published March 26th 2014

To ask other readers questions about The Rockers' Babies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Rockers' Babies

Captivated by You by Sylvia DayBeautiful Oblivion by Jamie McGuireThe King by J.R. WardCity of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra ClareRush Too Far by Abbi Glines
Most anticipated books of 2014
99th out of 2,204 books — 9,872 voters
Maybe Someday by Colleen HooverBeautiful Oblivion by Jamie McGuireRhett by J.S. CooperUgly Love by Colleen HooverRush Too Far by Abbi Glines
New Adult 2014 Releases
41st out of 487 books — 1,343 voters

More lists with this book...

Val⚜Shameless,  Bitchy, Skanky, & Not Sorry⚜ Mrs. ClayDanvers/RemingtonTate
3.75 Stars

This was an enjoyable read. We got to check in with all the couples of Demon's Wings and then some. I especially liked the scenes with Drake and Lana (who may or may not be my favorite couple overall) and Jesse and Layla (who may or may not tie for first place with Drake and Lana). We also had scenes with Harper and Shane, Nik and his Ember, and even Axton and Dallas.

Seriously though, this had everything but the kitchen sink. So much so, in fact, that reading this thing made me feel l
Vickie***
I can't express how happy I am when I was reading this book, and when i started flipping through the pages that this book is from everyone's POV.

No offense, when I read the blurb I was a bit sad that Emmie and Nik were getting ANOTHER book. This books is not only in their POV but also in jesse/ Layla, Drake/ Lana, Shane/ Harper... and get this AXTON/ DALLAS!!!!

All couples still have yet to have their "happily ever after". No doubt that all couples are in love with each other, but there's just a
C.M. Lema
Mar 31, 2014 C.M. Lema rated it it was amazing
Terri Anne you are amazing! I love The Rocker babies!!! I loved that it included everyone. I love those Demon men to death and their kick ass women. I was so sad about one couple tho I cant say much because I dont want to give any away but it tore my heart out. The story is flawless with the perfect blend of love, action, drama, heartache.
Meet Mia  photo dcecef9a7628d0bffeeed60679529ea1_zpscd36370d.jpg

Meet The twins Lyric and Luca  photo 71d82f01-7568-4e65-9615-d2454b46354e_zpsd8028479.jpg

Meet Nevaeh  photo Cute_Black_and_White_Baby_Pictures5_zps1a9ff661.jpg

Meet Jagger  photo large2_zpsada4eb92.jpg

A must read, I cant wait for more from Terri Anne.

ONE-CLICKADDICTSANONYMOUS
Melissa
Aug 07, 2014 Melissa rated it it was ok
Ok, so I might be the only one who says this but then nothing ventured, nothing gained, right? Honestly, I skimmed all the reviews that spent many a copious amount of words to express their undying love and devotion to this particular book in the series and I thought, "Awesome, I can't wait to read this one! It may not be as sappy as I'm thinking it's gonna be"

WRONG! Now either I really was a man in my former life - and an insensitive one at that, but Hay-zus H. Christ, but what the hell did I
Jennie Wurtz
Mar 26, 2014 Jennie Wurtz rated it it was amazing
It is already known to pretty much everyone that I am the world’s biggest fan of Terri Anne Browning and her The Rocker series! So it should come as no surprise that I found The Rockers Babies (Book #6) to be ABSOLUTE PERFECTION. I mean it. This story is the perfect way to wrap up the story of every one of these beautiful amazing Demons’ lives. For now.

I will say nothing about the plot as I think it’s important for fans of the series to discover everything on their own. This story is filled with
Three Chicks
Mar 27, 2014 Three Chicks rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!

This last book in the Rockers series, just may be my favorite! Part of the reason might be due to the fact that every character has their own POV in it, so the reader has access to the thoughts and feelings of everyone. I love that!

This one packs so much into it because the lives of Emmie and Nik, Jesse and Layla, Drake and Lana, Shane and Harper and Dallas and Axton all have drama and problems and obstacles in their paths.

Drake and Lana are expecting their first child, and he is stil
monica ♪
5 Stars!!

This is my favorite among its series!
Here we got to know everyone's head!
Yes, this book is told in everyone's POV.
Even that cute little Lucy!! カスパー09

I usually don't really like a multiple POV book because it's confusing me.
But since I've read the previous 5 books, I know the characters so well until I feel like I'm also a part of that cute, awesome, rockers family.

Everyone has to face their own problems, but they all becomes one to solve them.
I won't explain what those problems are, because I
Z. Elizabeth
Jul 18, 2014 Z. Elizabeth rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I’ve been with Demon’s Wings from the very start. From the first book, where I became hooked on Emmie and Nik’s story to the last book where we see all the band members loved up and their significant others pregnant or with a child already. I cannot tell you enough times my love for this series. Each book gets better and better and my love for all the characters overflow in each book too, the more we get to know them – (although I have to say Drake is still my fav).

Terri Anne has created an amaz
Kami Dodson-Perry
I love this series but I have to say there are a lot of characters and the story always brings more and more each time. With that being said I sometimes get a little lost because of it.

This part of the series has a lot going on with a lot of characters. Layla is pregnant with twins, Lucy is now adopted by Layla and Jessie, Emmie is stressed out and over worked, Harper and Shane are getting married, Axton and Dallas are still having issues, Lana & Drake are having a baby, Emmie is thinking a
Nathi *Shut it and let me read*

Just loved how the author used pretty much everyone POV's here!
We get to see a little bit of everyone in this book, including Dallas and Axton's POV which I'm dying to get the next book!

It was really spectacular to think that an author could right in the same timeline so many POV's in a organized and exciting way!
We get those little pieces with each POV that in the end forms a whole!

This is becoming of my favorite rock star series!
Can't wait to see what's next!
Jan-
Great conclusion to the series of the guys from demons wings

All the guys are now settled down, theres newborns, drama and hea's all round

Great series and this book finished it off nicely, written in multiple povs from each of the couples we have seen get together throughout the series.

There has been new additions with other characters which are in other books as the series continues but this nicely rounds up those from Devils wings and each guy has got there Angels.

Brilliantly written series th
Tokies
Apr 19, 2014 Tokies rated it liked it
didnt really go anywhere. not that i mind im all for the happy ever after book but i want more focus then this. (view spoiler)
Nikitia Smoke
Mar 27, 2014 Nikitia Smoke rated it it was amazing
OH-MY-GODS!!! I absolutely love this series! I love all the rocker babies! This book was awesome and I can't wait for Ax and Dallas' story! much love and respect Terri-Anne! ...more
Lynne White
Nov 22, 2015 Lynne White rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this more so than the previous one. I liked that this one had less sex and more of a storyline. Loved Lucy!
Janine Bosco
Mar 28, 2014 Janine Bosco rated it it was amazing
Wonderful conclusion to this series. Each couple I fell in love with all over again.
Amanda Sheila
Jul 16, 2014 Amanda Sheila rated it really liked it
As much as I want to give this book five stars, I can't.

Mostly because there are sooo many point of views in this book. Not that I hate it, it's just I got a little confuse. It's been a while since I read Rocker series and I'm too lazy to reread it before I start reading this book. So I can't remember what Lana's story, or Harper's. I guess it's just me. :)

But overall I loved it! I wish the book's giving me point of view from Mia's. I mean how cute is that? Can't wait to read Axton and Dallas'
Hooked On Books
Apr 18, 2014 Hooked On Books rated it it was amazing
If you have never read any of the previous books then STOP NOW!!! This book would be a huge spoiler!
What I loved the most about this book is that it includes the POV of everyone!! Emmie, Nik, Jesse, Layla, Drake, Lana... oh hell like I said EVERYONE!! I was a bit apprehensive about this book at first wondering what it would be about and if it would actually have a good story behind it. And I am here to tell you that it has that and SO MUCH MORE!!! The author Terri Anne Browning has brought you w
Becky
Apr 15, 2014 Becky rated it it was amazing

Now I Read Book Blog
Apr 09, 2014 Now I Read Book Blog rated it it was amazing

I could not wait to read this book. This book is the six in the rocker series by Author Terri Anne Browning. As I started reading this book I was hooked and addicted with in the first few pages. I could not put this book down and ever time I thought I knew what was going to happen the book through me for a lope . This book had me on the edge of my set and biting my nail with in the first few chapters and by the end of the book I was speechless. This book is full of some really emotional roller c
Shy
Mar 30, 2014 Shy rated it it was amazing
I never really like rockers or guys with tattoo but ever since I've read The Rocker that Holds Me I fell in love with them.

With The Rocker's Babies, Terri Anne Browning will bring you the conclusion to stories of all these Rocker Hotties from Demon Wings. You'll get to see everyone years from the time they get to know and fell in love with each other. I usually am not very fond of First POV specially if it's several first POV but then, Terri Anne Browning have this gift of making smooth transit
Desty
Yang menarik dari buku #6 ini karena semua tokoh yang ada di lima buku sebelumnya ikut "bercerita", bahkan Lucy punya bagian tersendiri. Mereka semua memang ngumpul untuk menghadiri pernikahan Shane-Harper

So... dari buku sebelumnya sudah ketahuan kalau Jesse-Layla mengadopsi Lucy menjadi anak mereka, dan mereka sedang menantikan lahirnya anak kembar mereka yang masih di kandungannya Layla. Drake-Lana juga sama, expectinng for the baby. Sementara Emmie mendapati dirinya sedang hamil (juga) anak k
Beccca May
Apr 05, 2014 Beccca May rated it it was amazing
INCREDIBLE! I have been anxiously awaiting this book since finishing Shane’s story and let me just say it was beyond anything I could have ever hoped for. This was exactly the kind of much needed closure warranted for the couples we all grew to love in each of the previous books in this series. I loved how the POV changes back and forth throughout the book so that we get insight into every one of the characters minds. This book is jam packed full of love, romance, heartbreak, suspense, and lots ...more
Teri
Mar 30, 2014 Teri rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
Anytime I can get more of these sexy rockers story, I'll take it!!! I didn't like how the story started though. Each getting their own POV story. I found these stories were choppy and scattered. I was so happy once each had their POV written, the story started to flow very nicely!

So sad for Harper and Shane though!!! Dallas jumping to conclusions is driving me crazy!! And I want Wroth's story!!
Tracy Arnett
Nov 06, 2015 Tracy Arnett rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

With everything seeming to come together for Emmie and the rest of the Demon's Wings Family and just when they think they all have the happiness they deserve, the past comes back to haunt them. This will change and impact ripples through Emmie's tight knit family. Will they grow stronger as a family? Who will survive this newest challenge?

I don't want to give too much away but this book had me in tears. I hurt so much for my favorite characters. Terri Anne Browning really pulls at my heartstrin
SNSBAH Promotions and Reviews
SNS Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Tracy's Review~~~~~~~~~~

Book-Bosomed  blog
Aug 13, 2014 Book-Bosomed blog rated it it was amazing
5 Stars

All the gang is together and this installment is filled with excitement

“…why was it so hot?” Emmie ponders as she starts off the book. Oh Emmie, it’s because you’re surrounded by two bands’ worth of hot rockers. Your body temperature would have to always be five degrees warmer than the average girl.

But that’s not really Emmie’s problem. The rocker boys are in Universal Studios, California for the Halloween festivities and Shane’s bachelor party. Yep, you heard that right. It’s a family f
Amanda
Apr 03, 2014 Amanda rated it really liked it
Only 4 Stars as I found this book really difficult to keep up with all the characters. It was jumping from 1 couple to another & I honestly had to put it down a few times & come back to it as it was really hard to take it all in. But still looking forward to reading the next book (hoefully it will just be one couple I have to follow :-))
Monique
May 26, 2014 Monique rated it it was amazing
Shelves: rock-stars
Rating: 5 Rocker Stars!!

Wow...amazing story! I was expecting a book that only followed up on the births of Jesse/Layla's twins, Drake/Lana's baby and then potential babies for our other 2 rockers: Nic/Emmie and Shane/Harper. Yes, there was some of that, but a whole lot more!

Each rocker and their ladies told pieces of the story from their point of view. I loved each and every word in this extended epilogue. The book also had some action drama that was totally unexpected and some surprises (good
Emma
May 01, 2014 Emma rated it it was amazing
Shelves: rock-gods
Yet another great read by Terri Anne Browning, this series just keeps getting stronger and stronger. I loved that this book was told from the whole gang's point of view and didn't just focus on one couple, it added a fresh feel to the series. Can't wait for the next book, Axl sounds so yummy.
Thelma
Apr 04, 2014 Thelma rated it liked it
I loved that all the characters had their POV in this book. The whole group was together in a way, but each couple had their own storyline, so it was almost 5 stories in one. I loved all the updates, but Layla and Jesse were my favorite in this book.
I'm looking forward to Axton and Dallas's book.
  • Believed (My Misery Muse, #3)
  • Music of the Soul (Runaway Train, #2.5)
  • Rock My Body (Black Falcon, #4)
  • Conflicted (Battlescars, #3)
  • Hidden in the Stars (Falling Stars, #2)
  • Rockstar's Angel (Decoy, #3)
  • Spicy (Bad Boy Rockers, #2)
  • Exclusive Contract (Rock Arrangement, #2; The Lonely Kings, #1.2)
  • Feverish (Bullet, #3; Feverish, #1)
  • Forgive Me (TAT: A Rocker Romance, #2)
  • Passionate Addiction (Reckless Beat, #2)
  • Born Wrong (Hard Rock Roots, #5)
  • Adam, Enough Said (This Can't Be Happening, #3)
  • Alluring Seduction (Bayou Stix, #2)

The Rocker (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • The Rocker That Holds Me (The Rocker, #1)
  • The Rocker That Savors Me (The Rocker, #2)
  • The Rocker That Needs Me (The Rocker, #3)
  • The Rocker That Loves Me (The Rocker, #4)
  • The Rocker That Holds Her (The Rocker, #5)
  • The Rocker Who Wants Me (The Rocker, #7)
  • The Rocker Who Cherishes Me (The Rocker, #8)
  • The Rocker Who Shatters Me (The Rocker, #9)
  • The Rocker Who Hates Me (The Rocker, #10)
  • The Rocker Who Betrays Me (The Rocker, #11)

“I wasn't a stranger to dealing with thirty-plus-year-old adolescents” 9 likes