Start by marking “Blood Moon (Moon Coven #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Blood Moon (Moon Coven #2.5)

Blood Moon (Moon Coven #2.5)

The Vampires have declared war on the Moon Coven ...

You would think that would be Leeny Moon’s biggest trouble this time around, but two jealous guys make the horde of hungry vampires gunning for the powerful witch seem like a day at the park.

Leeny has embraced her birthright. She is next in line to lead the coveted Moon coven. Out of fear of history repeating itself, Leen
Published July 23rd 2013

To ask other readers questions about Blood Moon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blood Moon

Jennifer Treviño
So Intense! So worth the wait!
I am over the moon happy to finally have this book on my Kindle! I have adored this series from the start, & anticipated the release of Blood Moon since the day I finished Harvest Moon. From the moment I hit download I couldn't put it down once.
Just so you know...Haunted Moon, Compulsion, & Harvest Moon were all terrific...but Blood Moon knocked them all out of the park!!!! This was so intense & brought out fears I hadn't yet realized I had for these cha
Chuya
Apr 26, 2014 Chuya rated it it was amazing
I am so loving the Moon Coven series. This magical world created by KB Miller is so wonderful. I love the characters.
Learning the backstory for what drives these powerful witches and the bond that seems to be born into them for their family is the best part of it. Family is everything.
Each character has their strengths. The intro of some hot Brogadhs was a definite plus. ;-) I think they are a badass bunch lol.
I love all the action and adventure the Moon family has taken me on. They make me w
Tanya Johnson
Jan 02, 2015 Tanya Johnson rated it really liked it
This series has been so great from the very first book (Haunted Moon). I absolutely love all the characters in this series and the bond that the Moon family shares (even taking out the witchly qualities). There has been so much going on with this series and just when you think you can’t take any more with the witches and vampires battling it out, Kym brinks you the Brogadhs!! I love the path that this story is going and can not wait to see what is store next for the Moon’s! Grab your copy ...more
Jenny Bynum Black Words-White Pages
Apr 17, 2014 Jenny Bynum Black Words-White Pages rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Paranormal lovers from teen to adult
Recommended to Jenny Bynum by: KB Miller
I absolutely loved this dark and mysterious story. It was a shocking change to what I am used to from this magnificent author. I loved the characters and the plot behind the story. I love the fact that the author gave us more of a taste into Leeny's younger life. This story is so full of excitement and adventure around every corner with a twist that is sure to knock your socks off. This is a phenomenal story that will capture your attention and keep you entertained from beginning to end. I ...more
Kim Eyler
Jun 16, 2014 Kim Eyler rated it it was amazing
I loved it! I read it in two sittings, only because life got in the way the first time, I didn't want to put out down. I could visualize every bit of it so well thanks to the amazing descriptons. To literally go inside of Leeny's journal and experience it in depth was amazing. I can't wait for the next book because the depth of the story line let's you know there is so so much more to learn.
Kym
Apr 16, 2014 Kym rated it it was amazing
what to say.... Um where do I start It is so good well worth the wait K.B out did tour self again. I Can not wait for the Next book. I live the way K.b writes the moon coven book you get abit of the story that tell you where it all begins and explain sold for it it's actually what Lily really has waiting for.. You get a little kick a** witch and little live triangle some family drama and a big show down what more could u ask for.
Cindy
Oct 23, 2014 Cindy rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, ebooks
OMG!!! I want to be part of the Moon family!!! This was awesome, loved it. Leeny sure can kick some butt! Seriously can't wait to read more of this series...hope there will be more to come. It can't just end there....but can it? Again, I loved it. You really have to read this series from the beginning to get the whole picture. Kym, keep them coming...as a matter of fact keep all your books coming.
Cheree
Apr 22, 2014 Cheree rated it it was amazing
Leeny's mother has checked out since she lost her husband and Leeny has had to take over the coven in her stead. We learn so much more about Leeny in her younger years. There is love, loss, and action in this nail biting novella and it is a great addition to the history of what is going on currently in Lilyann's life.
K.B. doesn't disappoint with her humor and vivid imagery when she created this story.

*I will say that a family tree would be a good addition to the next full novel.
Sara Nelson
Apr 30, 2014 Sara Nelson rated it it was amazing
I received this copy for my honest review. Leeny kicked butt!!! This is a must read, if you love The Moon Coven Series then you need to catch up on some of the back story. Read this!!!!
Meri Dwyer
Meri Dwyer rated it it was amazing
Jul 24, 2016
Stacey Wood
Stacey Wood rated it it was amazing
May 07, 2014
Charlene
Charlene rated it really liked it
Jul 13, 2015
Allison Sautkus
Allison Sautkus rated it it was amazing
Apr 23, 2014
Sujata
Sujata rated it it was amazing
Jan 25, 2016
Len
Len marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2013
Jan
Jan marked it as to-read
Wanda
Wanda marked it as to-read
Mary Robison meyer
Mary Robison meyer marked it as to-read
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Candy
Candy marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2013
Aisling Spofford
Aisling Spofford marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2013
Debbie FLEMING
Debbie FLEMING marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2013
Vanessa
Vanessa marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2013
Maria
Maria marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2013
Jacklynn Sizemore
Jacklynn Sizemore marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2013
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2013
Mary Lou Hoffman
Mary Lou Hoffman marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2013
Amy-midget Reidy
Amy-midget Reidy marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2013
Lucy Harper
Lucy Harper marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2013
Angie Cooper-jenkins
Angie Cooper-jenkins marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2013
Jean
Jean marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2013
Phillip Temple
Phillip Temple marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2013
Td
Td marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2013
Susan Oglesby mccart
Susan Oglesby mccart marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2013
Heidi
Heidi marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2013
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2013
JJBMocha
JJBMocha marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2014
Toni Michelle-Editor
Toni Michelle-Editor marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2013
Sabrina
Sabrina marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2013
Jacinta
Jacinta marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2013
Shirley Fernandez
Shirley Fernandez marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Maggie
Maggie marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2013
Okay, so I'm supposed to tell you about me...
Seriously, if I wrote a book about myself it would take you 10 minutes to read and you would be bored stiff after the first 2! LOL

I'm a full-time writer, wife, and mother. Which basically means there's always a surplus of pencils lost somewhere in my hair, I usually have some place to be(I'm always late), I have a bad habit of calling family and friends
More about K.B. Miller...

Moon Coven (3 books)
  • Compulsion (Moon Coven, #1)
  • Conversion (Moon Coven #2)