Start by marking “We Are Not Forgotten: George Anderson's Messages of Love and Hope from the Other Side” as Want to Read:

4.24 of 5 stars 4.24  ·  rating details  ·  68 ratings  ·  2 reviews
George Anderson's remarkable psychic gifts have been publicly tested and documented in the nationwide bestseller We Don't Die. Now his astonishing conversations with the other side provide us all with a rare glimpse of eternity: a heartwarming message of love, hope, understanding and forgiveness.

The message is pure and simple: Death is not the end. It is the beginning. Ou

Published March 1st 1992 by Berkley Publishing Group (first published 1991)

To ask other readers questions about We Are Not Forgotten, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about We Are Not Forgotten

Fadedunaway
i don't know for certain what kind of abilities this man or any other has in dealing with "the other side", but it was definitely interesting reading about his story and his readings... all i know is i found this book at a time when i was still looking for a lot of answers regarding my father's death and it did bring me quite a bit of peace... true or not, i liked george anderson's view on the afterlife.

years later george was speaking in orlando and a dear friend of mine (who had lost her husba
Sheri Meshal
Another excellent comfort to be shared.
Winifred
Winifred marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2014
Cat_ski
Cat_ski marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2014
Lori J.
Lori J. marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2014
Eva
Eva added it
May 10, 2014
Lura
Lura marked it as to-read
May 03, 2014
Maureen
Maureen marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2014
Bwhiting27
Bwhiting27 marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2014
Jen Robinson
Jen Robinson marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2014
Zubin Sufi ii
Zubin Sufi ii is currently reading it
Feb 01, 2014
Tamara
Tamara marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2013
Jen
Jen marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
We Don't Die: George Anderson's Conversations with The Other Side The Haunting of America: From the Salem Witch Trials to Harry Houdini The Haunting of the Presidents: A Paranormal History of the U.S. Presidency Love Beyond Life: The Healing Power of After-Death Communications The Land Looks After Us: A History of Native American Religion