Start by marking “His Temporary Mistress” as Want to Read:
His Temporary Mistress
Preview

His Temporary Mistress

3.03 of 5 stars 3.03  ·  rating details  ·  88 ratings  ·  17 reviews
Blackmailed by the billionaire!

Damian Carver is determined to prosecute the woman who stole from his company, and nothing the culprit's sister, Violet Drew, says or does will change his mind. But Violet's determination—not to mention the tempting curves beneath her shapeless coat—intrigue him enough to allow her to earn her sister's freedom….

Damian needs a temporary mist
Published December 17th 2013 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about His Temporary Mistress, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Temporary Mistress

Rgreader
Had no respect for annoying heroine who defended her criminal sister and who had the gall to not like the hero because he was going to prosecute her criminal sister. I tried to make it to the half point but hated the doormat heroine too much.
Alexa
Classic angsty blackmail plot - love it. And also, wow - I think this is the first Mills & Boon Modern I've read that included a sixty-nine and a (ahem) juiceshot to the face. Brilliant!
Alex is The Romance Fox
I wasn't crazy about the characters...though I did like Violet, the heroine's name!!!

Another blackmail plot, with alpha hero and heroine, who will do anything for her family.........

Wow, there are some hot scenes and explicitly hot hot.........a 69 in a Mills & Boon novel...... wow....wow.......

An okay read.
Carol Storm
I'm bagging this one too. Violet is too much of a tiresome goody-goody!
Jenny
Didn't like the heroine. She was a cold fish and her high and mighty attitude annoyed me. When you reject someone u can't expect them to keep chasing you.
Ayu Wirdha
Untuk menghindari adiknya dipenjara akibat perbuatannya mencuri data perusahaan, Violet bersedia menjadi kekasih sementara Damien. Demi menyenangkan ibunya yg terkena kanker & mengharapkan Damien lekas menikah dgn wanita baik2 membuat Damien mencari perempuan yg berbeda dgn yg biasa dikencaninya. Violet, seorang guru merupakan kandidat yg sesuai utk dipamerkan ke ibunya.

Karakter keduanya sih sebenarnya enak2 aja, tp alurnya juga percakapannya bikin bingung & kok ya tdk bikin sy tersentuh
Becky
Loved heroine. She has incredible values, genuinely not materialistic. A smart, thoughtful, innately honest teacher who is kind and considerate to H's sick mom and disabled brother. She also spoke her mind and valued herself, had one long-term relationship so not a shivering anti-social virgin afraid of her body, stood up for herself about a purely physical relationship not satisfying her (because she believed in finding love).
Samantha Millicent
The story was fine. What I DID NOT LIKE was the hero ejaculating on the heroine's face. No. No. I don't need to read about this thank you and I'm darned if I can see how it adds to the romance of the story. I wonder how many other romance readers find this romantic??
Rushed.
3. gotta have sex now
4. "real" break-up
5. he comes begging
6. time to get married

In like a very short period of time.
Izandra Mascarenhas
Livro para passar o tempo. Nada demais... Mas também nada de muito chamativo.
Michelle ♥ The Romance Vault ♥
1.5 stars. some bits bordered OK some bits I really didn't like and made me yawn like crazy.

Simply put far too much waffle and thought processing and character procrastinations that really dragged this story down. Could have been far better than it was, I was looking an easy quick old style romance but it got drowned in tedious waffle and deliberations that were completely unnecessary.
elizabeth jones
Great Romance

I really enjoyed this book because it had the characters having passionate love and it gave the reader a romance adventure.
Kobie
am surprised by low ratings! I enjoyed this book...as with all Harlequins, you must grant permission on the premise.
Harlequin Books
"Ïn this heartening and comedic romance, the couple's antagonistic relationship is engrossing, and their potholed journey to love is fun to read". (RT Book Reviews) rated 4 1/2 stars
Tia
It was pretty typical to all the other blackmailing books but the passion between hero and heroine at times was breath taking!
Harlequin Books
received 4 1/2 stars @ RT Book Reviews
Nancy Magistro
Nancy Magistro is currently reading it
Apr 04, 2015
Brittlynn
Brittlynn marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Cathy Williams was born in the island of Trinidad, the West Indies. She is a great believer in the power of perseverance as she had never written anything before (apart from school essays a lifetime ago!) and from the starting point of zero has now fulfilled her ambition to pursue this most enjoyable of careers. She would encourage any would-be writer to have faith and go for it!

She has been writi
More about Cathy Williams...
Taken By Her Greek Boss At the Greek Tycoon's Bidding The Secret Sinclair (Mills & Boon Modern) His Virgin Secretary The Italian's Pregnant Mistress