Start by marking “Frame-Up” as Want to Read:
Frame-Up

Frame-Up

CAN SHE TRUST A MYSTERY MAN?

Published January 7th 2014 by Love Inspired (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Frame-Up, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Frame-Up

Susan
Jan 15, 2014 Susan rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nice twists and beautiful scenes. I enjoyed the cabin...at least for a while. It's clever, fun, suspenseful and I want to read another book! The message is clear - Do you trust God or not? How can you tell? Looking at life situations often change when we are in the middle of something. I found myself wondering how often I hear something on the news and make a judgement without all the facts. Good book!
Kristine Hansen
A man once accused of murder meets a woman...with a body in the trunk of her car. Oddly enough, it's a match made in heaven...?

Suspenseful with lots of great interaction between mother/daughter and wannabe boyfriend-protector/ wannabe stepdaughter. Love the relationships, love how twisty the plot is. Jill is masterful when it comes to suspense. Overall, a great read.
Harlequin Books
received 4 stars @ RT Book Reviews
"Harlequin Reader Reviews
A Page-Turner
I read this book while stranded in my house during a blinding snowstorm so the ambiance was great! :-) Riveting suspense kept me turning pages at a furious pace. Loved how unique the characters are for a romantic suspense -- neither are in law enforcement of any kind. That made the read all the more edgier -- especially when you take David's past into consideration. I was captivated by the dynamics between hero and heroine..
Clay Stafford
From snowstorm to the frying pan, nothing like being saved and then becoming a murder suspect. Good thing she has a great man by her side to rev up her tingles.
This should give you something to read for the next few days. Get in touch with these authors, learn about them, check out their other series, and buy their books. And tell them you would like to see them at this year’s Killer Nashville.

Until next time, read like someone is burning the books!

My Review of Frame-Up on Killer Nashville
My Oth
Barb
Oct 10, 2015 Barb rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Stranded in a blinding snowstorm, Laurel Adams must pin her hope of survival on a handsome stranger. The single mother and her teen daughter take refuge in his remote Rocky Mountain cabin. But Laurel's anything but safe when she discovers a dead body in her trunk…and becomes the prime suspect in a murder investigation. Her rescuer, millionaire David Greene, knows what it's like to be accused. Three years ago he was arrested for a crime he didn't commit—an unsolved case that still haunts him. Wit ...more
Wendy Sparkes
Jan 04, 2014 Wendy Sparkes rated it really liked it
A blizzard, a dead body in the boot of a car...and a frame-up.

Can Laurel trust David?

Can they all clear their names?

Having met David in Betrayal on the Border by Jill Elizabeth Nelson it was nice to get his story in this book, and to get to know him better in this romantic suspense set in Colorado. I liked that we met up with Chris and Maddie again, although sadly it was only briefly.

Now looking forward to reading Janice's story in Shake Down (Love Inspired Suspense) by Jill Elizabeth Nelson
Bonnie Drummond
Jan 22, 2017 Bonnie Drummond rated it it was amazing
Shelves: harlequin
A gripping story about revenge on a group of women that went after wealthy men. Several years later the murders start to pile up until a male suspect if found and then a snow storm rips through and strands a mother and daughter wind up on the man doorsteps; turns out when they went to get their luggage from the trunk only to find a dead body it in. Now it's up to the person who was accuse of murdering his girlfriend to get to the bottom of this mystery to save the girls he loves .
Joanie
Sep 29, 2015 Joanie rated it liked it
Laurel found herself in the same mess as David. They would be blamed for the murders but they were not involved. This quick read had lots of twists and turns and a surprise ending. The one suspected was really the "helper" to solve the happenings.
Kelley
Good book with lots of suspense, but really hard for me to keep believing in the plot at points.
Hannah
Parts of the plot seemed far-fetched.
Harlequin Books
received 4 stars @ RT Book Reviews
John Hanscom
Dec 16, 2013 John Hanscom rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Maybe a little less, but, for this type of novel, a very solid book. It has too many characters, so keeping track was difficult, but this was necessary for the story.
Tami
Tami rated it really liked it
Apr 04, 2014
Suzanne
Suzanne rated it liked it
Mar 15, 2014
Darlene Crawford
Darlene Crawford rated it really liked it
Mar 05, 2014
Shirley Courtney
Shirley Courtney rated it really liked it
Mar 21, 2015
Alisha
Alisha rated it really liked it
Mar 29, 2014
Tami
Tami rated it really liked it
Jan 01, 2017
Jessica Gregg
Jessica Gregg rated it really liked it
Mar 21, 2015
cyndi
cyndi rated it it was amazing
Jul 23, 2015
Leann Olson
Leann Olson rated it it was amazing
Jan 14, 2014
Mskathy1031
Mskathy1031 rated it really liked it
Jan 11, 2014
Sommer Smith
Sommer Smith rated it really liked it
Dec 15, 2014
Angela
Angela rated it really liked it
Jan 03, 2015
Connie Sue
Connie Sue rated it it was amazing
Jun 10, 2016
Deb Sullivan
Deb Sullivan rated it liked it
Jun 02, 2015
Jennifer rated it really liked it
Feb 01, 2014
Michelle
Michelle rated it it was amazing
Oct 01, 2016
Janice L Fater
Janice L Fater rated it it was amazing
Apr 16, 2014
Marybelle
Marybelle rated it liked it
Jan 25, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Jill Elizabeth Nelson writes what she likes to read—tales of adventure seasoned with romance, humor, and faith, earning her the tagline: Endless Adventure, Timeless Truth. Jill speaks regularly at conferences, writer’s groups, library associations, and civic and church groups. When teaching classes for writers, she thrills to bring the Ahah! moment to her students as they make a new skill their ow ...more
More about Jill Elizabeth Nelson...