Start by marking “Prisionera del conde” as Want to Read:
Prisionera del conde

Prisionera del conde

2.96 of 5 stars 2.96  ·  rating details  ·  110 ratings  ·  14 reviews
El rescate del secuestro era la inocencia de Maddie...

Maddie Lang llevaba una existencia tranquila. Se había criado en un pequeño pueblo de Inglaterra, por lo que no esperaba que en un viaje a Italia por motivos de trabajo terminara convirtiéndose en la prisioneradel atractivo conde Valieri.

Encerrándola en su lujosa casa, el conde esperaba poder vengar a su familia. Por mu
Mass Market Paperback, 160 pages
Published January 7th 2014 by Harlequin Ibérica, S.A. (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Prisionera del conde, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Prisionera del conde

Verity
Vanessa
Myrto
Okay, for the record, this is a 3.5 stars read for me. This was a light read, which I could easily see myself reading while lounging on the beach; not great but good enough.

"Count Valieri's Prisoner"s blurb could be "Guy kidnaps girl, girl falls for guy, guy falls for girl and -bam- we have a HEA in our hands". I think that this could be the only way to describe this book.

Personally, I read that in, like, 4 or 5 hours, so it felt kinda sorta like a novella to me.

This book was an okay book, but I
Lia
Dianna
Short version: deprived of her underwear and given only peignoirs and negligees to wear, Maddie is held prisoner in a trompe l’oeil fantasy castle.

Long version:
Maddie is engaged to Jeremy, and Jeremy has serious daddy issues. Jeremy’s dad is determined that no daughter in law of his will work like a commoner, and Maddie and Jeremy will not sleep over at Jeremy’s place until they are married, and Maddie will genuflect to Jeremy’s step mother in all matters concerning the arrangement of a posh Br
Gege86
I really was shocked with this novel. SC, and the hero was nice! Who could believe it.
The theme was typical for Sara's books, other than that the novel was completely different to the point that I kept returning to the cover to make sure that this is actually one of her book.
I loved it a lot, really nice read.
Ashley F
This is a book so full of craziness I couldn't help but enjoy it a little more than I should have. I mean who would not love a book where the hero kidnaps the heroine and keeps her as his prisoner in rooms with fifty doors? Seriously so crazy I kind of loved it.

Maddie was engaged to some guy whose name escapes me but she was determined to be independent and have a career (how novel). Of course the fiance and his family thought that was ridiculous and wanted her to be the 'little woman'. She ran
Spinneretta
The blurb doesn't really describe the book at all. The heroine is no innocent and the hero hardly demands it!
Lenore Kosinski
Well, that was disappointing. I mean, Ms. Craven's works always ride that fine line for me between love and hate. Ironically, I usually hate the hero. But Andrea was actually pretty great, which was refreshing. Unfortunately I hated Maddie. There just wasn't much redeeming about her, and I couldn't understand why they fell in love with each other besides lust. Ah well, I wanted something fluffy that I didn't have to think about, so I guess this delivered....
Natasha Yanikyan
I thought it was a but drawn out but I'm a sucker for a cute ending and a decent male main character and a strong female... Which I thought this story had!
Tawnya
This book was very good, wished the ones in the wrong would have been publicly outed, but otherwise very good storyline.
Tia
Despite this being a kidnapping novel and the rogue hero being the kidnapper, I couldn't fully get into this novel.
Harlequin Books
Category: Passion
Sujata Kar
Sujata Kar marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2015
Joelle.bcn
Joelle.bcn marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2015
Annelisa
Annelisa marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2015
Phoebe
Phoebe added it
Jul 02, 2015
Veronica
Veronica marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2015
Candy
Candy is currently reading it
Jun 16, 2015
Lucero
Lucero added it
Jun 09, 2015
Amedine
Amedine marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2015
JR
JR marked it as to-read
May 31, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • A Game with One Winner
  • The Cost of Her Innocence
  • Heir to a Dark Inheritance
  • In Bed with a Stranger (The Fitzroy Legacy #2)
  • Master of Her Virtue
  • Innocent Secretary...Accidentally Pregnant
  • Bought For The Marriage Bed
  • An Heir for the Millionaire
  • Melting Fire
  • The Forbidden Ferrara (Ferrara #2)
  • A Throne for the Taking
  • The Sheikh's Love-Child (International Billionaires #6)
  • The Sicilian's Marriage Arrangement
  • Karley's Surrender
202248
Anne Bushell was born on October 1938 in South Devon, England, just before World War II and grew up in a house crammed with books. She was always a voracious reader, some of her all-time favorites books are: "Pride and Prejudice" by Jane Austen, "Middlemarch" by George Eliot, "Jane Eyre" by Charlotte Brontë, "Gone With the Wind" by Margaret Mitchell and "The Code of the Woosters" by P. G. Wodehous ...more
More about Sara Craven...
The Innocent's Surrender Wife in the Shadows Comparative Strangers Ruthless Awakening Innocent on Her Wedding Night