Start by marking “Prisionera del conde” as Want to Read:
Prisionera del conde

Prisionera del conde

2.94  ·  Rating Details  ·  127 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
El rescate del secuestro era la inocencia de Maddie...

Maddie Lang llevaba una existencia tranquila. Se había criado en un pequeño pueblo de Inglaterra, por lo que no esperaba que en un viaje a Italia por motivos de trabajo terminara convirtiéndose en la prisioneradel atractivo conde Valieri.

Encerrándola en su lujosa casa, el conde esperaba poder vengar a su familia. Por mu
Mass Market Paperback, 160 pages
Published January 7th 2014 by Harlequin Ibérica, S.A. (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Prisionera del conde, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Prisionera del conde

Verity
Vanessa
Mar 16, 2013 Vanessa rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Myrto
Jun 12, 2013 Myrto rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Okay, for the record, this is a 3.5 stars read for me. This was a light read, which I could easily see myself reading while lounging on the beach; not great but good enough.

"Count Valieri's Prisoner"s blurb could be "Guy kidnaps girl, girl falls for guy, guy falls for girl and -bam- we have a HEA in our hands". I think that this could be the only way to describe this book.

Personally, I read that in, like, 4 or 5 hours, so it felt kinda sorta like a novella to me.

This book was an okay book, but I
Dianna
Short version: deprived of her underwear and given only peignoirs and negligees to wear, Maddie is held prisoner in a trompe l’oeil fantasy castle.

Long version:
Maddie is engaged to Jeremy, and Jeremy has serious daddy issues. Jeremy’s dad is determined that no daughter in law of his will work like a commoner, and Maddie and Jeremy will not sleep over at Jeremy’s place until they are married, and Maddie will genuflect to Jeremy’s step mother in all matters concerning the arrangement of a posh Br
Lia
Mar 06, 2013 Lia rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: category, presents
Nadia
This one I really liked. I think storytelling is more important then the actual story. Here I was caught in the heroes' story from the start. And I liked it. Maybe it's not perfect but my mind draw the missing lines to get a nice whole picture.
I liked heroine. I liked how she tried to do the right thing even if she sensed that smth was very wrong. I liked how she fought for her freedom and tried to escape. I liked that hero put her in the different wing after their return. That was very signifi
Gege86
Mar 06, 2013 Gege86 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really was shocked with this novel. SC, and the hero was nice! Who could believe it.
The theme was typical for Sara's books, other than that the novel was completely different to the point that I kept returning to the cover to make sure that this is actually one of her book.
I loved it a lot, really nice read.
Ashley F
This is a book so full of craziness I couldn't help but enjoy it a little more than I should have. I mean who would not love a book where the hero kidnaps the heroine and keeps her as his prisoner in rooms with fifty doors? Seriously so crazy I kind of loved it.

Maddie was engaged to some guy whose name escapes me but she was determined to be independent and have a career (how novel). Of course the fiance and his family thought that was ridiculous and wanted her to be the 'little woman'. She ran
Spinneretta
The blurb doesn't really describe the book at all. The heroine is no innocent and the hero hardly demands it!
Aishuu
Jan 17, 2016 Aishuu rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Mediocre - the hostage and Stockholm syndrome just doesn't work for me personally.
Lenore Kosinski
Well, that was disappointing. I mean, Ms. Craven's works always ride that fine line for me between love and hate. Ironically, I usually hate the hero. But Andrea was actually pretty great, which was refreshing. Unfortunately I hated Maddie. There just wasn't much redeeming about her, and I couldn't understand why they fell in love with each other besides lust. Ah well, I wanted something fluffy that I didn't have to think about, so I guess this delivered....
Natasha Yanikyan
Nov 16, 2013 Natasha Yanikyan rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I thought it was a but drawn out but I'm a sucker for a cute ending and a decent male main character and a strong female... Which I thought this story had!
Modesty_b
it was ... not bad :)
Tawnya
Apr 10, 2013 Tawnya rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was very good, wished the ones in the wrong would have been publicly outed, but otherwise very good storyline.
Tia
Mar 03, 2013 Tia rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Despite this being a kidnapping novel and the rogue hero being the kidnapper, I couldn't fully get into this novel.
Harlequin Books
Category: Passion
Zlata
Zlata marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2016
Rj
Rj marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2016
Cobagibu
Cobagibu marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2016
Ashley Cipriany
Ashley Cipriany marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2016
Rita
Rita marked it as to-read
May 29, 2016
Irma04
Irma04 rated it liked it
May 27, 2016
Elane
Elane rated it liked it
May 02, 2016
Rosie Bridgeford
Rosie Bridgeford rated it liked it
Apr 30, 2016
Annie
Annie added it
Apr 27, 2016
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2016
  • A Game with One Winner
  • Heir to a Dark Inheritance
  • The Cost of Her Innocence
  • In Bed with a Stranger (The Fitzroy Legacy #2)
  • The Sinful Art of Revenge
  • Unlocking her Innocence
  • Master of Her Virtue
  • The Italian's Virgin Bride (Clemenger Sisters #1)
  • An Heir for the Millionaire
  • Heiress Behind the Headlines
  • Wife by Agreement
  • The Forbidden Ferrara (Ferrara #2)
  • Uncovering the Silveri Secret
  • Blackmailed Into the Greek Tycoon's Bed (International Billionaires, #7)
  • The Sicilian's Marriage Arrangement
  • The Sheikh's Love-Child (International Billionaires #6)
  • The Greek Tycoon's Innocent Mistress
  • Untamed Billionaire, Undressed Virgin
202248
Anne Bushell was born on October 1938 in South Devon, England, just before World War II and grew up in a house crammed with books. She was always a voracious reader, some of her all-time favorites books are: "Pride and Prejudice" by Jane Austen, "Middlemarch" by George Eliot, "Jane Eyre" by Charlotte Brontë, "Gone With the Wind" by Margaret Mitchell and "The Code of the Woosters" by P. G. Wodehous ...more
More about Sara Craven...