Start by marking “Luna De Miel Con Otra” as Want to Read:
Luna De Miel Con Otra

Luna De Miel Con Otra

3.81 of 5 stars 3.81  ·  rating details  ·  138 ratings  ·  22 reviews
¡Sus más exóticas fantasías estaban a punto de hacerse realidad!

Clara Davis supo, en cuanto la palabra «sí» escapó de sus labios, que se había metido en un buen lío. ¿Cómo iba a fingir ser la mujer de su jefe en su lujosa luna de miel?

La regla de Zack Parsons sobre no salir con empleadas había evitado que viera más allá del delantal de repostera de Clara, pero ahora la est
Published January 7th 2014 by Harlequin (first published April 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Luna De Miel Con Otra, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Luna De Miel Con Otra

Alex is The Romance Fox
 photo images1_zps72880afc.jpg
I adored this story...it was sweet, beautiful with the most endearing h/h.
Oh, if you're wondering what's with the cupcakes..
Yes, Cara, the heroine is a cupcake QUEEN!!! She makes the most extraordinary ones..
 photo cupcakesweetandsaucyshoppinterest32_zpsddec8445.jpg
A friends to lovers tale, filled with love and emotion and finding true love at last.
Loved the settings - San Francisco & Thailand...so vividly written that I could feel myself in Chiang Mai again.
 photo images2_zps3dd4a1f2.jpg photo images1_zpsdd97951c.jpg photo images_zps22965d7e.jpg
Cupcakes
 photo images_zpsdc18e587.jpg
& love.....what more do we want???
 photo 22-pinterest-dailycom-Chocolate-Valentinersquos-Heart-Cupcakes-500x670_zpsfd601634.jpg
Next, going to check out the re
Fiona Marsden
May 04, 2012 Fiona Marsden rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: People who like good dialogue, hot sex and real people
Recommended to Fiona by: sisterhoodofthetravellingbook
If you know an absolutely gorgeous man who is hiding dark tragic secrets and a broken heart, this is what you do. Send him along to Maisey Yates and she will find him the perfect heroine to put in his life to heal him and bring out the best in him. He will grow and mature and be really really incredibly hot in bed. Not that the last bit is important. Really it isn't. I'm telling you this for your own good.
Zack Parson is not one of those broken men that need fixing. Because he fixed himself year
RomReader
25y.o baker reluctantly agrees to 30y.o coffee mogul Hero's scheme to be his pretend lover

at his honeymoon destination in Thailand, since his bride just jilted him at the altar. He wants to secure an important coffee-supply deal in Thailand from a traditionalist supplier and heroine wants to do this for him as her last favor to him before she leaves his company. She finally realized that he'll never see her as more than a friend and employee and decides to move on. Hero doesn't take her potenti
Vashti
This is classic Maisey Yates,and I really enjoyed it.What's not to love when our heroine Clara is a baker of cupcakes and all things so ,so sweet.The story opens with the Hero,Zach being jilted on his wedding day and Clara,his friend and bussiness associate there for him.She also baked his wedding cake.Clara has been in love with him for the seven years that they have worked together,she is a wife to him in all things except for the sex.As his honeymoon was supposed to be a working one,he now ne ...more
Dalia
Unrequited love. Friends-to-lovers. Workplace romance. Fake engagement. All in the same elegant package. With loads of tension and emotions.
Sweet virginal Clara has loved Zack since she was 18y old. When she started working with him, he extending his coffee shops worldwide and she creating her delicious cakes. But seven years later, he is her boss and her best friend nothing more and she fights hard to hide her feelings from him and from herself.
Clara has lots of insecurities regarding
Jenny
Zack and Clara have been best friends for years. Only Clara is secretly crazy in love with Zack from the first moment she laid eyes on him. When Zack's fiancé calls off the wedding he travels to Thailand for a business deal and he takes Clara with him. There they embark on a steamy affair, Clara falls even deeper in love with him but Zack is very reluctant to commit.

Very emotional read. My heart broke for Zack's loss. He really is a broken man who is haunted by his son's death and is very afrai
RomReader

Tia
The hero has been jilted and the heroine is his best friend and he's starting to look at her a little bit differently than he use to. Who knew the heroine had such a gorgeous figure and kick butt legs? When the heroine fakes being the hero's fiance, things heat up..

It was well written and emotional the two main characters were great together, even through their not so great times.
RLA
The hero Zack has just been jilted but his best friend Clara, the heroine, notices he is a long way from being heartbroken. Zack confides in her that it had never been a love match, which he doesn't realise hurts Clara. Clara has had feelings for Zack for a while and finally begins to realise that her comfortable friendship with him is only making it more difficult to move on. However she promises to travel to Thailand, on what should have been Zack's honeymoon, to help him secure an important b ...more
Tracey
A fantastic read. One Night in Paradise is a delightfully written friends to lovers story. Sticking to the recipe theme as Clara Davis and Zack Parsons work together to create the perfect coffee and cake combinations, Maisey Yates has written a clever measure of self restraint, a heap of longing, a liberal sprinkle of humour, a taste of heartbreak and a huge dollop of sexy! All mixed together perfectly.
When the sexy man of her dreams, who happens to be her best friend and her boss, Zack Parsons
sbf20112011
Story was very well done, with a satisfying ending. One star off only because I prefer it when heroes know they are head-over-heels (even if the heroine doesn't), but that's a personal preference. Still, a very good read.
Melissa Maxwell
I loved Clara and Zack's story. Zack and Clara were probably half in love with each other prior to needed a fake engagement. I loved the ending.
Michelle Preece
loved it. I do wish there was more to read. watch their progression with child or mayhap two.
Tracey
Really enjoyed this one. Lovely characters and lots of cake!
Nadia
this was Okay. it's what you expect from this genre, lots of cliches, but since I knew what I was getting myself into, I just went along for the mindless ride. I found myself wanting to smack Zack and Clara from time to time because I just couldn't understand why they set so many parameters for themselves... a little contrived, but whatever. I'll round up to 3.5 stars because the ending was cute.
Janet
From the delightful cover to the strong, intelligent hero and heroine, this book was a delight. No billionaire but rather a Peets-style coffee empire businessman. I wish the heroine, the Vice President of Confections and creator of delectable cupcakes, really existed, because coffeehouses could use better baked goods. Whenever I thought the book might get sidelined by a cliched situation, Yates allowed her characters to speak -- and act -- from the heart. Zack and Clara both stand their ground a ...more
Jessica
Sadly this book has to be rated low as the character development was practically non-existent. The reader could never connect with the couple and the lack of secondary characters didn't help.

These characters were meant to me long time close friends but you really didn't feel any of that or any of the emotion.
Joanne
I really enjoyed Clara and Zak's story not only because it was a fab read but also because I'm a sucker for friends becoming lovers books. I just really enjoyed the development of their relationship leading up to their HEA.
Rose Cimarron
It ticked all the M&B boxes, so it did its job and amused and entertained me for a few hours. Not sure if this was one of the freebies or from the paid-for parcel.
Aravind
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2015
Daisy
Daisy added it
Mar 06, 2015
Brianna Stephanie
Brianna Stephanie marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2015
Barb
Barb marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2015
  • Unlocking her Innocence
  • The Merciless Travis Wilde (The Wilde Brothers, #3)
  • Strangers in the Desert (The Al Dhakir Brothers #1)
  • The Billionaire's Elusive Lover
  • More than a Convenient Marriage?
  • Doukakis's Apprentice
  • Captured by the Sheikh (Rivals to the Crown of Kadar #1)
  • The Greek Tycoon's Unexpected Wife (In the Greek Tycoon's Bed) (Harlequin Presents Extra, #6)
  • The Good, the Bad and the Wild (Brothers & Sisters, #3)
  • Exquisite Revenge
  • The Sheikh's Last Seduction
  • Master of Her Virtue
  • Marriage on the Rebound
  • Aristides' Convenient Wife  (A Mediterranean Marriage #9)
  • Princess From the Past
  • The Dark God's Bride Trilogy, #3
  • An Indecent Proposition
A Mistake, a Prince and a Pregnancy His Virgin Acquisition Hajar's Hidden Legacy Marriage Made on Paper (Forrester #1) The Life She Left Behind (The Santina Crown 0.5)