Amor Cautivo

Amor Cautivo

3.4 of 5 stars 3.40  ·  rating details  ·  104 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Había sido secuestrada por su enemigo

Drago Cassari habría apostado su cuantiosa fortuna a que Jess Harper era una ladrona y una mentirosa. Para proteger a su familia.debía mantenerla cerca. Pero, cautiva en su palacio, la batalladora Jess no tardó en obsesionarle. Drago sabía que era una locura, pero Jess hacía que le ardiera la sangre en las venas… Estar con Drago era com...more
Published January 7th 2014 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Amor Cautivo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Amor Cautivo

Alex is The Romance Fox
Although I have enjoyed reading this author’s books I do find that some of them have been a bit of a hit and miss for me…and Captive in his Castle is one of those misses.

I'm on a "rolling of eyes" phase but really....
captive in his castle by chantelle shaw photo tumblr_mbe7x3949r1robmodo1_500_zpse09260a1.gif

It started with the cover…yes the COVER!!! I hate when the publishers use cover photos that look NOTHING like the characters are described. Tell me if I am wrong in saying that the said cover was nothing like the heroine in this story.
I read the Mills & Boon edition, the cover l...more
F Whitney
I'm in a bad mood so I'll refrain from unjustly slaughtering this book. I gave it a 3 star, which was probably way more than it deserved. Throughout the novel, you get the impression that the author was a college Sophomore snarkily trying her hand at romance writing, and you could almost see her ticking off items on her "Chicken Soup for the Lady-Parts Soul" checklist: H and h meet, improbable situation,H forces h to stay in house with him, h is a wimp and doesn't know about the existence of an...more
Roub
very nice one !!entertaining n an easy read. i have to emphasize that i liked every part abt the story. der was no moment dat i disliked intensely which usually happens wid the other books.. but it was still only a 3 star. what i mean is dat it was still only a 3 star while i did not detest any part of the book..when on the other hand, books i detested some parts got above 3 star. der was so much pain in their past but i was not affected..which shows i was not enchanted or attached. is it only m...more
Kesha
What happened to the business she loved, that she just abandoned to marry Drago.
Annie Burrows
I left this book till last from this month's selection of M&B moderns that I bought, because the blurb did not make it sound particularly brilliant. But it turned out to be the one I enjoyed the most. There was so much emotion packed between the pages.
Tia
This novel was so emotional and beautifully written. I did enjoy the story and both the hero and heroines multiple confessions about their past. It was everything it should be to me and I would most definitely recommend it.
Harlequin Books
"Set amidst the opulence of romantic Venice, Shaw's remarkable, heartrending romance showcases an unforgettable couple whose depth and combustible chemistry scorch the pages." RT Book Reviews, rated 4 1/2 stars
Tawnya
I really enjoyed this book and although I don't recall reading many books from this author, I look forward to finding more.
Good, quick romance. Pretty typical plot with a twist. I enjoyed reading this one.
Penney
I loved this, it was a great story!
Harlequin Books
Category: Passion
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2014
Taylor
Taylor marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2014
Mis Love
Mis Love marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2014
Kathy
Kathy marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2014
Sian
Sian is currently reading it
Aug 14, 2014
Kas
Kas marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
I grew up without a TV, let alone DVD’s, computer games etc that my kids spend so much time engrossed in, but I learned to read at an early age and from then on I was always entertained – so much so that my friends used to hide their books when I visited them because all I wanted to do was read!

When I was a teenager I discovered Mills & Boon romances in my local library, and so began a lifelon...more
More about Chantelle Shaw...
The Greek Billionaire's Innocent Princess (The Royal House of Karedes #5) His Unknown Heir Ruthless Russian, Lost Innocence (Harlequin Presents, #2920) After the Greek Affair Argentinian Playboy, Unexpected Love-Child (Harlequin Presents Extra, #70)