Bayou Sweetheart

Bayou Sweetheart (Bayou #3)

3.81 of 5 stars 3.81  ·  rating details  ·  16 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Love In Bloom

For landscaper Callie Moreau, working in the gardens of Fleur House is a dream come true. Then she meets the owner, a mysterious millionaire with rumors following him wherever he goes. Callie finds herself drawn to Tomas Delacorte in spite of the darkness in his eyes. And Tomas can't resist the joy that Callie brings to his days. He could be the man Callie's...more
Published December 17th 2013 by Love Inspired

Anne
Loved it. Even though it wasn't a Love Inspired Suspense there was mystery involved in the story which made me really enjoy this story.
Pam
Callie Moreau has been hurt by her husband deserting her when she came down with cancer and she no longer trusts too many people. She has survived cancer for almost 5 years and things are looking up. Her landscape business has taken a big swing towards the good when she lands doing the gardens at Fleur House. This is a dream come true for her. Now she just has to deal with Thomas Delacorte, the owner.

Thomas has come back and purchased Fleur House which belonged to his father who never claimed h...more
Lyn
I hadn't read a Lenora Worth romance for a while. I still think that her Love Inspired The Wedding Quilt is a classic. And I was so delighted to read another of her romances. Bayou Sweetheart seems to be the third in a series, but it doesn't say so on the book. But occasionally sisters of the heroine would step on stage and some references were made to their recent romances. That didn't detract from the story and made me curious about them.

Lenora is a NY Times best-selling author and I know why....more
June
Callie and Tomas meet while Callie is bringing the gardens at Fleur House to life. It's always been her dream to live at Fleur House and now she dances in the rain while excited that she gets to help make it beautiful.

The first time Tomas sees Callie, he wants to be angry but somehow she grabs his heart and won't let go. He pretends to be gruff with her but finds he's always seeking her out because there's just something about her that makes him feel alive.

But they both have their secrets and h...more
Sandy
First of all, who edits these books? Please, Love Inspired, try to get the main character's name right.

Second, the description on the back of the book does not accurately describe the plot. I don't know how to explain the irritation of reading one book when you think you're going to be reading another.

Third, these characters are poorly developed and the story is both unrealistic and predictable.

Ugh. I'm glad this is the last one in this series.
Harlequin Books
"In the final installment in her Bayou series, Worth generates admirable characters, whose stories are tied up neatly with a subtle faith message. Scenes of forgiveness blend beautifully with the setting's historical feel (RT Book Reviews)". 4 1/2 stars
Harlequin Books
received 4 1/2 stars @ RT Book Reviews
Ginger
My Nanny gave me this book to read - one of her favorite series. Very sweet of her...she knows I like to read. :-)

Just not my type of book...read it for Nanny! xo
Aerykah
Aerykah marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
Cindy Bauer
Cindy Bauer marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2014
Holly
Holly added it
Jun 20, 2014
Steph
Steph is currently reading it
May 30, 2014
Bonnie
Bonnie marked it as to-read
May 09, 2014
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
May 05, 2014
Tara
Tara marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2014
Carissa
Carissa marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2014
Bharat Suthar
Bharat Suthar marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2014
Krystal G
Krystal G marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2014
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2014
BRANDY
BRANDY marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2014
Cindy
Cindy marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2014
Lenora Worth has written 35 books for three different publishers. She reached a milestone in 2006 when she received her 25th book pin from Steeple Hill and Harlequin. Her books have won both regional and national awards and she now has over 1 million books in print. Currently she is writing both Love Inspired and Love Inspired Suspense for Steeple Hill. Married to her childhood sweetheart, Lenora...more
More about Lenora Worth...
The Doctor's Family (Rocky Mountain Heirs, #3) Body of Evidence (Texas Ranger Justice, #2) An April Bride (A Year of Weddings, #5) A Perfect Love (Texas Hearts, #2) Risky Reunion (Protecting the Witnesses, #6)