Start by marking “A Dark Faerie Tale Series Omnibus Books 1-3 with Extras (A Dark Faerie Tale)” as Want to Read:
A Dark Faerie Tale Series Omnibus Books 1-3 with Extras (A Dark Faerie Tale)

A Dark Faerie Tale Series Omnibus Books 1-3 with Extras (A Dark Faerie Tale #1-3)

4.2 of 5 stars 4.20  ·  rating details  ·  86 ratings  ·  30 reviews
A Dark Faerie Tale Series OMNIBUS
Books 1-3 with 2 novellas

The Unseeli
Paperback, 1st Edition, 1169 pages
Published July 7th 2013 by Lyrical Lit. Publishing

Be the first to ask a question about A Dark Faerie Tale Series Omnibus Books 1-3 with Extras

Kj
Great Value, very good reads

This book actually includes 3 full length installments to The Dark Faerie Tale series as well as 2 extra novellas. **A free copy of this book was provided via Net Galley in exchange for an honest review.

Books featured in this Omnibus are .......
Evangeline (.05)
Evershade (1.0)
Everfire (2.0)
Everwinter (3.0)
The Cursed (3.5)

Evangeline(Evie)and Jade are sisters and both elemental witches. They share a mother but they have different fathers. Jade is human while Evie i

Stacey
Evangeline (A Dark Faerie Tale #0.5
by Alexia Purdy box set

Evie and Jade sisters one fully Faery and the other half Faery
Evie had to go to Faery due to the fact she needed the magic that came from the Faery Lands in order to survive ..Evie meets Jack and Jade meet Verenis ... Evie soon lives with Jack and Jade finds out she is pregnant with Verenis's child to protect jade from his past he erases all her memories of him and her sister and Faery .. to find this and more buy then read then review .
Farwa Ibrahim
huhIt was a great time reading A dark Faerie Tale. Alexia has written it quite well. The omnibus consists of 5 parts of series and additional 6 chapters.
This as a whole made it more fun to read as I didn't need to wait for next book.
Thank you Alexia for providing me with free copy. She writes really well. Every step in story every emotion u can easily imagine n found urself living the story. Now coming to my comment apart from these words that I really really loved it n it might contain some p
zapkode.marie
Evangeline Bk 0.5 – This book is about two sisters Evangeline and Jade. They are both fire elemental witches. Evangeline however is part Faerie and her sister Jade is human. This causes some troubles for the girls when their mother passes away and they are left to co-depend on one another. Evangeline {Evie} has bad headaches that her sister Jade helps her to deal with but they both understand the only true way to make them go away is for her to go into the Faerie woods. Eventually she gives in a ...more
Tracy Yandle
Wonder books

I highly recommend this set of books. There was suspense, and enough romance to keep you wanting to turn the page. Great author, can't wait to read more of her books.
Nichole
Three books plus 2 short stories into one book very good deal. I love reading this series. Strong female characters and yummy guys more could you want in a book plus they are faeries. One day walking home from school Shade’s life completely changes walking home from school and she is introduced into the faerie world. Shade tries to balance her life between faerie world and the human world. Shade is told she is the one to save faerie world but can she. Will Shade come into her magic powers, disco ...more
Karis
I love the dark faerie tale series! shade is an awesome, strong, feminane (!) female lead who goes through the insane events of learning that not only she isn't what she thought but neither are her family. shade makes wicked friends like the ever loyal and adorable Soap, and I don't know if I would ay Gylan is friend but he defiantly isn't a true foe; )
the omnibus has the first three novels, ever shade ever fire and ever winter as well as the 2 novellas eveangiline and cursed. and yes they go i
Stacy Sabala
Book Review- A Dark Faerie Tale Series Omnibus by Alexia Purdy

Evangeline: A Dark Faerie Tale # 0.5

Evangeline is an elemental fire witch just as her sister Jade is. However Evie is part faerie which cause more problems. Her faerie blood causes iron sickness and the land of faerie calls to her through the blood running in her veins. She is getting worse and knows that she will have to enter the forest and be apart of the world of Faerie. Her sister Jade is all human and a year older than Evie. How
Think
Originally posted at Thinks Books!

A Dark Faerie Tale is a must-read for anyone that loves stories of the Fae! Please check out my blog link above to see reviews for all of the books in this series!
Jessica
Five stars!

Very intriguing, once I started reading this series it was so hard to put down. I would definitely recommend this series!
Alexia Purdy
Aug 18, 2014 Alexia Purdy added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
A Dark Faerie Tale Series Omnibus is currently on sale for $4.99 on Amazon and Nook! Check it out!

Amazon: http://amzn.to/1tbvzWD
Nook: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/a-dar...
April
4.5

I really enjoyed the novels and extras in this omnibus. While it was long, and I often had to put it down in between reading sections, it was very fun to read. The protagonists in each of the novels - connected in some way, usually - were wonderfully depicted. The prose was luminous, and the descriptions were so beautiful and full of wonderful imagery that I could almost see the places and feel them around me.

Well done for a well-imagined world, Ms. Purdy. Well done, indeed.

Many thanks to Ind
Jo (The Dark Reading Room)
This Omnibus was given to me by the author in exchange for an honest review.

Initially I wasn't fond of the first 2 books but I ended up loving the whole Omnibus. I enjoyed that there weren't too many characters to focus on at a time and that they were really strong characters. It was well written, exciting and action packed but most of all I thought the build up to the story for each book was amazing. These were some of the best faerie books I've read and I would recommend this to anyone who lik
Norma
Disclaimer: I received this book free from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. I did not receive any form of compensation.

This book is actually an entire series rolled into one. There are 3 full length stories and 2 novella length.

I had really high hopes for this book. I love fantasy lit, but this just didn't flow right for me.

I felt like things were missing or that things were thrown in as an after thought. Sort of like an important conversation took place but instead of "seeing" the c
Krutula
Shade is thrown into the Land of Faerie when she meets a mysterious Teleen warrior, made of fire and electricity. Sent on a journey to obtain a rare magic only she can wield to save the Seelie forces against the Unseelie armies, she discovers her unique inner magic and possibly a difficult choice in love. The Unseelie Queen Aveta is not one to trifle with. She hunts Shade down for her own devices and will destroy everything Shade loves to get what she wants.After barely escaping the clutches of ...more
Doris
I absolutely LOVE all of Alexia's work, and this was like Christmas!
Containing Books 1-3 and with the extras I was able to re-read with ease!

The Dark Faerie Tale Series takes you on a journey with Shade and Dylan, to find out the truth, to find each other and to right the wrongs of the past.

Fantastic series that will keep you turning the pages as fast as you can read!

Highly recommend for 14+ due to some slight adult situations.

Heidi
This series starts out strong with Evangeline and Ever Shade. It gets a little muddled in book 2&3, at one point I wasn't sure who Shade's boyfriend was supposed to be. Also, it had mentioned that Jade calls Evangeline Evie in one part and later she tells Jack to call her Vange because she is no longer Evie, but has Jade calling her Vange without it ever being mentioned to her. I think books 2&3 could have been a little more descriptive of the battles and other things going on. It comes ...more
Stephanie Colman
Faerie isn't always what you think

Interesting story with some really great characters. You really enjoy the twists and turns that the characters take on this adventure. It has some minor editing issues but has a great storyline and characters. This edition contains 3 books plus a short story!
Bames
I received a copy of this book from NetGalley in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

Shade is half-faerie and she gets embroiled in the affairs of those who live in the Land of Faerie. She was once in love with a Teleen warrior but then things changed she finds herself being hunted by the Unseelie Queen.

I will keep this rather short. Mainly because I simply did not like the books. Meant as YA, I feel it is a story that even children will struggle with. The writing is jumpy -- I mean, th
Sheena
This is a must read Faerie series! The way the characters and Faerie world comes alive across the pages is intense. I love having all the books at once and just flipping right on through in the order the Author intended. I can't imagine reading it any other way. My only complaint--- why isn't the fourth book in here?!?!
Kimberly Landry
A very enjoyable series

A very enjoyable series! Alexis Purdy is a wonderful storyteller. Well worth the read. Get your copy and enjoy the world of Faerie!
Mary James
Faery boundaries crumble

I enjoyed this series and Alexis Purdy is more than able to make the realm of Faery real. I will be reading more books by this author.
Lourdes Tolaram
すごい!!

OHMYGAWD!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT I FINISHED THE BOOK ALREADYo(TT)oWHYYYY???!! AUTHOR-SAN!!!! WHERE CAN I FIND THE SEQUELBOF THIS??
Kris
Dropped. I'm sorry but this story suffers from what I see as the 'show not tell' syndrome; what I mean is that I am being told simply that such-and-such is happening rather than really being shown that some event or plot line or important piece of dialogue is taking place. It's a bit two-dimensional for my liking and I have absolutely no affinity for any of the characters, let alone the protagonist. I know that this is a YA book but it feels too juvenile for me both in writing-style and in plot; ...more
Amy
Intriguing concept, not great execution. Personally, I hate love triangles, but these books seemed to have love octagons - which are worse. Shade falls in love with every man and every man falls in love with her. Shade wallows between fear and happiness, neither of which seem overly plausible.

There is another book in the series and while I'm curious to know the outcome, I'm not sure if I can slog through another book.
Leah Speller
One could tell this was definitely tell this was a young adult book. Areas where the characters could be fleshed out more or even the story fleshed out more would take it out of the young adult area. All in all I found it to be a delightful read. Relaxing and still full of surprises with its twists and turns. I look forward to reading more books from this author.
Kara
A great way to get into the Ever series. Has all the books except the last one plus the inbetween novelettes.
Shade is a normal 17 year old girl. Except for the fact she hears voices in her head. When they tell her to head into an old industrial building one day it begins a faery tale adventure filled with dangers she'd never dreamed of.
Jenn S.
The writing doesn't flow easily or smoothly but the ideas are interesting. Some work needs to be done with several inconsistencies, character building and development. Some more fleshing out would make the characters feel more real. It reads like a work in progress with potential if a good editor works with the author.
-RadioActiveBookWorm-
I really liked this book, and I'm glad I got to read it. although a couple of the extra stories in it were boring and not really that necessary, it was nice finishing a series in one book for once.
  • Starlet's Man (The Starlet, #0.5)
  • 18 Thoughts
  • Breed of Envy
  • The Dragon's Egg (Dragonslayer #4)
  • Sins of the Fallen (Sins of the Fallen, #1)
  • Adrenaline Rush (Christy #1)
  • Bewitched in Oz
  • Frenemy of the People
  • Lost in Starlight (Starlight Saga #1)
  • Here I Am
  • Blood Bound (Gallows, #1)
  • 4 to 16 Characters
  • Has Anyone Seen Jessica Jenkins?
  • Before (Betwixt, #0.5)
  • One Smart Cookie
  • All Is Fair (The Split Worlds, #3)
  • Becoming a Butterfly (The Butterfly Chronicles, #1)
  • This Is Sarah
Alexia currently lives in Las Vegas, Nevada–Sin City! She loves to spend every free moment writing or playing with her four rambunctious kids. Writing has always been her dream and she has been writing ever since she can remember. She loves writing paranormal fantasy and poetry and devours books daily. Alexia also enjoys watching movies, dancing, singing loudly in the car and Italian food.

Visit h
More about Alexia Purdy...

A Dark Faerie Tale (6 books)
  • Ever Shade (A Dark Faerie Tale, #1)
  • Ever Fire (A Dark Faerie Tale, #2)
  • Ever Winter (A Dark Faerie Tale, #3)
  • Ever Wrath (A Dark Faerie Tale, #4)
  • History of Fire (A Dark Faerie Tale, #5)
  • Legends of Fire (A Dark Faerie Tale #6)
Ever Shade (A Dark Faerie Tale, #1) Reign of Blood (Reign of Blood, #1) Evangeline (A Dark Faerie Tale, #0.5) Ever Fire (A Dark Faerie Tale, #2) Ever Winter (A Dark Faerie Tale, #3)