Start by marking “Infinite Possibilities (The Secret Life of Amy Bensen, #2)” as Want to Read:
Infinite Possibilities (The Secret Life of Amy Bensen, #2)

Infinite Possibilities (The Secret Life of Amy Bensen #2)

4.1 of 5 stars 4.10  ·  rating details  ·  6,047 ratings  ·  607 reviews
Secrets and lies. They are everywhere: haunting her, tormenting her. In the midst of it all, he’d been her escape, her passion. The only person she’d trusted in six years. And then he’d made her doubt that trust, cutting her deeply. But as she’d once told him, she was damaged, not broken. She is ready to fight and not just for survival. She is fighting for the truth and sh ...more
Published November 11th 2013 by Lisa R Jones

Win a Copy of This Book

Infinite Possibilities
    Release date: Jul 07, 2015
    From New York Times bestselling author Lisa Renee Jones comes the second book in the sexy, suspenseful new The Secret Life of Amy Bensen series. Picki…more
    Giveaway dates: May 05 - Jun 15, 2015
    30 copies available, 889 people requesting
    Countries available: US
  • Friend Reviews

Allegiant by Veronica RothClockwork Princess by Cassandra ClareRequiem by Lauren OliverLover at Last by J.R. WardThe Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead
    Can't Wait Books of 2013
    161st out of 2,463 books — 12,469 voters
    Panic by J.A. HussSimple Perfection by Abbi GlinesSafe with Me by Kristen ProbyConvicted by Aleatha RomigEverything for Us by M. Leighton
    September & October 2013 releases!
    37th out of 278 books — 1,147 voters

More lists with this book...

✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰
    • release date - 11 November - 2013
    • 250 pages
    • The Secret Life of Amy Benson #2

description

Raw and honest. That is what Liam Stone claimed he wanted from me, but that is not what he gave me...

I cannot risk trusting him, or anyone for that matter, at least ot until I confront the past someone wants me to forget...

MY THOUGHTS

The book starts right where Escaping Reality left off.

Remember? Amy overheard Liam talking to Derek, about her and about how Liam could handle her and the situation etc.

So, what do
    Amy (Foxy)
    Suspense ~ Coincidence ~ Desperate

Run to me. Not from me.

INFINITE POSSIBILITIES continues from where book one left off. I don't want to give anything away by getting into the plot but I will say I'm still not sure who to trust.

One big question did get answered- who her handler is and why he/she choose to help Amy. But we are still left wondering who the bad guys are and exactly why they want Amy dead.
    My list stays the same for who could possibly be a bad guy:
    • her new boyfriend
    • her neighbor
    Robin
    I was really excited to read this book. It was kinda slow and the ending confused the hell out of me.I hope Chad's book explains more. I was a lil disappointed.
    Heather
    October?! No!! Need this now! That was a killer ending in Escaping Reality

There's a cover!! But now I see it says early November..Boo! Want.it.now.
    Lindsay Catari
    Oh my.. what i've had just read.? that was insane.. LOVED this story.. words can't even express how i feel right now. this was certainly intense and God, i can't wait to find out what happened with Chad. This story keeps getting better and better.! Ms. Jones You're a GENIUS.! :)

CAN'T WAITTTTTTTTT.!!! what a cliffhanger huh?? pleaseee Ms. Jones

Michelle
    3.5 Stars. This should have been a 4 star, no questions. So why not? Well I started this a few days ago. Put it down. Read another book and then did not run back to pick it up.

Amy Benson is on the run yet again. But this time she knows the identity of at least on man that is after her, Liam. But what she doesn't know is if he is someone she should fear. What she heard tells her she should, but her instincts and her heart tells her he will protect her.

For six years, Amy, has been on the run and
    Marie McKean
    Book 1 was...well I still don't know what to call it.

Book 2 was...a quick attempt to twist 50 Shades of Grey into something new.

The storyline lagged - Big time. And then to make up for its lagging it would repeat the same situations, over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over again.

But if you're really interested in knowing more, I have created the book's entire summary for you here:
    and then
    and then
    description

A washcloth will be needed for some clean up, but dont worry, its only a s
    Rama Jibril
    OMFG the way my heart is beating right now is not even right! I can't believe I have to wait until October for this. Like seriously whyyyyyyyy
    I need to know what's going on urgggggg this wait is going to kill me!
    Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
    **** 4 ANTAGONIZING STARS ****

Reading Order
    Escaping Reality (The Secret Life of Amy Bensen #1)
    Infinite Possibilities (The Secret Life of Amy Bensen #2)
    Forsaken (The Secret Life of Amy Bensen #3) - Chad's POV

Review
    I ABSOLUTELY LOVED LOVED this book.....until the last 5% - it went to fast and more or less left me hanging. It was cleaned up too fast and too easy - I WANTED MORE!!

Yeah, yeah....I know there is a book 3 but it's not going to be about Amy and Liam ---- God how I hope we have more o
    Kara
    Great series.
    Suspense is high!! Liam is sexy. Love Amy too. What's real? What should one believe?
    Zakirrah BookBlogger
    4.5 BRILLIANT, CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE STARS!!

This is book 2 of the brilliant The Secret Life Of Amy Bensen series and it continues from where book 1 ended.

What do you do when you don't know who to trust?
    When your life is in danger?
    When there are so many secrets and no answers?
    Where do you run?
    Where do you hide?

After the ending of Escaping Reality my emotions were all over the place I was dying to get my hands on this book and find out what is going on.And well..Lisa Renee Jones did not disappoint!
    T
    Wendy'sThoughts
    3.5 Continuing, Conspiracy, Exotic Stars * * * */*

Earlier this year, I read Escaping Reality and was quite taken with it. It had a catchy start of a woman living a life while needing to hide in plain sight. She is being "handled" by a man she never sees. She has lost all of her family in a devastating fire, and when she is directed by the handler instructing her of danger, she follows his directions going to where he says. It felt a little like the TV show Mission Impossible meets In Plain Sight
    Heather

Infinite Possibilities is book two in what appears to be a trilogy. This installment picks up right where book one left off. I would categorize this series as romantic suspense. Amy Benson is still on the run and her life is still in danger. She still doesn't know who is after her and the plot thickens!

This review will contain major spoilers if you haven't already read book one. So if you haven't read it yet. Stop reading now, and go read it, because it was amazing. :-)

This book picks right up w
    Jessica Brandon
    Infinite Possibilities
    By Lisa Renee Jones

Than you to Lisa Renee Jones for the ARC in exchange for an honest review.

I honestly can't begin to tell you how amazingly talented Lisa Renee Jones is when it comes to writing. She is honestly my favorite author and NEVER leaves me disappointed after completing one of her master pieces. Yes, she writes stories with amazing characters, plots that include great love stories, scenes that are filled with passion and leave your heat racing; but she always inc
    CasPerfitz~SLiTsReaD
    4.5 Infinite Stars!

Story picks up where it left off. Amy is again on the run, not knowing who to trust and heartbroken. Liam had been her escape, her passion, the only person she trust... then he made her doubt him. But even if Liam is telling the truth, she can't put his life in danger because of her. Secrets and lies. They are everywhere: haunting her, tormenting her.

But Liam is not giving up on Amy, he fights to keep Amy safe, for Amy to run to him not run from him, to show her that she is h
    Sandy
    REVIEW: INFINITE POSSIBILITIES is the second storyline in Lisa Renee Jones’s contemporary, new adult series-The Secret Life of Amy Bensen. Lisa Renee Jones has pushed the envelope with this heart stopping, soul searching, suspense filled story of one woman trying to survive against an unknown enemy. But as Amy leaves one life for another, nothing is ever clear, and the people that she trusts, become a bigger mystery than the ones she left.

Lisa pulls the reader into a story that had me sitting on
    Victoria
    Oh Lisa Renee Jones, you did me a DIRTY!

I started Infinite Possibilities thinking I was finally going to get answers! Escaping Reality ended with so many questions unanswered I was dying but I thought Infinite Possibilities would tell me everything…WRONG!!

How could you do this to me? I finished this second book and know NOTHING! NOTHING! And now there is a book three?? Say it ain’t so!

I have a major problem with unannounced cliffhangers and series books. I feel like an author has a responsibil
    Fran
    You know those TV series where you get so hooked, you're just DYING to get some answers, only to learn a mind-blowing twist during the season finale and when the new season FINALLY goes on air (after months of obsessing over THAT ending), even more questions are thrown your way. Like, what the hell, right?

Well, this book totally did an Alias, Lost and an Arrow on me. It's mainly frustrating that I have to wait for I don't know how many months for the next book for answers that I probably won't
    Lucinda - I JUST LOVE TO READ
    Oeee it's live! I want to know what happens in this book! Cannot wait:

Kim Perry
    I loved Infinite Possibilities!! Lisa Renee Jones crafted a intriguing sequel that kept me turning the pages as quickly as I could while trying to solve the mystery around Amy's past. I was right with Amy while she was trying to navigate through her past and her present in an attempt to ensure that she would have a future. I had so many questions after Escaping Reality and many of them were answered. I definitely understood why Amy questions everyone's presence in her life. The hardest thing for ...more
    Sofia Lazaridou
    Secrets. Everyone has secrets that might or not, turn the tables in the game. Amy tries to run away from the people who are after her but who is trustworthy? Read the book to get the answer :P

Liam is the alpha male. I wouldn't dare to cross him. And I liked him more in IP than ER. He goes after her and finds her. He reminds me of the Charmings in OUAT. He will always find her.
    I wanted to shake Amy more than once. I did not applaud her choices and I wish she had handled things better.
    I thought t
    Reanell
    Let me just say how much I love this series. I love reading a book and having my heart in my throat the entire time. There is so much angst in this series, and I live for the angst!! Lisa Renee Jones can weave a story so intricate and mange to weave the web so well that you are hooked from page 1.

Infinite Possibilites starts off exactly where Escaping Reality left off. And what a cliffhanger that one was. And guess what? You get another one with this book. I know a bunch of readers don't like cl
    Lyndsey Aaron
    Lisa has done it again! She left us dying for more at the end of Escaping Reality. What in the world was Amy going to do? She truly was alone with no one she felt she could trust. Infinite Possibilities dives right into the action.

I couldn't stop reading until Amy and I both had answers. Lisa is such a talented story-teller and does an awesome job of weaving these characters' lives together. There are unexpected connections at every turn as well as new questions.

Amy is still running, but inste
    Nicole Tetrev
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner~~  photo iE0vPvJ_zps6867b6f4.gif Lisa Renee Jones has hit it out of the park again  photo zimmerman-walkoff-1_zpsd517ea0d.gif I stick by what I have said countless time NO ONE can do suspense like Jones can! I felt just as paranoid as Amy  photo Paranoiddd_zpsd93a8790.gif I didn't know if Liam was trustworthy I was so back adn forth about it, which adds just to the AWESOMENESS of Infinite Possibilities. We start learning bits and pieces of Amys past with her family and begin to put the puzzle pieces together. Things weren't exactly as Amy had first perceived them to b ...more
    Jennifer☠Pher☠
    Well, that is it I guess. Huh? I don’t know how I feel about this. I really, really, REALLY hate when you are reading a series and the first book from the gate is amazing, refreshing and ends up being a 5 read which pushes you to start the second immediately and then, well, then you are faced with disappointment. This book started out great, there was still all the who, what and where that made the first book so exciting plus we got some answers in this one. Amy was remembering things that she h ...more
    Stacy
    I feel like I got gypped, but I know it's no one's fault but my own. It's not like I was expecting great literature, or even a conclusion, but I was hoping that something would happen to feel like we were getting somewhere, and I can't say this satisfactorily met that expectation. The book is not that long to begin with, and it feels like three-quarters of it was consumed by repetitive purple prose about the "melting" sensations Amy supposedly experiences every time Liam comes within 15 feet of ...more
    Christine
    So as a big fan of Lisa’s this one was a little hard for me to review. I love Lisa’s style and her suspenseful, mysterious romance stories.

I thought this was a two book series therefore I dived into this book with the expectations that all of our questions would be answered. I wouldn’t classify this as a cliffhanger but I feel like so many things were left unanswered. Book three will be written but not from Amy or Liam’s POV so I guess that’s it for them but I just want to get all the answers a
    Dana
    In the follow up to Escaping Reality- the Secret Life of Amy Bensen, Amy, who is a few weeks pregnant, is back on the run after overhearing her lover Liam Stone make a comment to the effect that he's in on her past life; he's not. When Liam catches up to Amy two months later, he arrives just as someone else who is following her arrives. Liam manages to get Amy out of her new hiding place and back to New York with him. Liam once again takes control of Amy and she blindly lets him, despite her oft ...more
    Darcy
    I'm glad with this one we learned more about Amy's past and what she was running from. I also liked that things weren't drawn out with Liam. With how this one ended the next book will be interesting. I can only hope it will lead to good news for Amy.
    Origin of Tellar's name 2 13 Jun 10, 2014 05:36PM
    The Ending??? 13 116 Jun 09, 2014 09:00PM
    Same Cover ?? 1 14 Dec 30, 2013 08:32AM
    Shut Up & Read: Red Inside out bag and a paperback of Infinite Possibilities 1 12 Nov 17, 2013 12:20PM
    When in October? 2 56 Oct 06, 2013 01:51PM
    • Inferno (SKALS, #4)
    • Girls Are Players (G.A.P., #2)
    • Dark Frame (East Park, #2)
    • Bold Tricks (The Artists Trilogy, #3)
    • Cole (The Leaves, #2)
    • Better (Too Good, #2)
    • Otherwise Occupied (Evan Arden, #2)
    • The End of Games (The Single Lady Spy, #2)
    • The Gift
    • Unforgivable (Untouchable, #2)
    • Naughty in Norway
    • Convicted (Consequences, #3)
    • Phoenix
    • A Taste of You (The Epicurean, #1)
    • Quintessentially Q (Monsters in the Dark, #2)
    • Layers (Stark, #1)
    • Taunting Destiny (The Fae Chronicles, #2)
    • Obsession (The Plus One Chronicles, #3)
    New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author Lisa Renee Jones is the author of the highly acclaimed INSIDE OUT SERIES, and is now in development by Suzanne Todd (Alice in Wonderland) for cable TV. In addition, her Tall, Dark and Deadly series and The Secret Life of Amy Bensen series, both spent several months on a combination of the NY Times and USA Today lists.

Watch the video on casting for t
    More about Lisa Renee Jones...

The Secret Life of Amy Bensen (4 books)
    • Escaping Reality (The Secret Life of Amy Bensen, #1)
    • Forsaken (The Secret Life of Amy Bensen, #3)
    • Unbroken (The Secret Life of Amy Bensen, #4)
    If I Were You (Inside Out, #1) Being Me (Inside Out, #2) Escaping Reality (The Secret Life of Amy Bensen, #1) Revealing Us (Inside Out, #3) Hot Secrets (Tall, Dark & Deadly, #1)

“Hope is my enemy. It’s worse than lies. It promises and it takes back. It teases and it rips my heart out.” 1 likes
    “Anyone who wants to hurt you has to come through me first.” 1 likes