Start by marking “The Resolution of Callie & Kayden (The Coincidence, #6)” as Want to Read:
The Resolution of Callie & Kayden (The Coincidence, #6)

The Resolution of Callie & Kayden (The Coincidence #6)

4.13  ·  Rating Details ·  7,055 Ratings  ·  493 Reviews
Things are well for Callie and Kayden. They’re still dealing with their past and the pain connected to it, but for the most part they’ve moved on. The biggest decision they have at the moment is what they want to do with their lives in the future.

Eventually, though, the past catches up with them and they’re left facing tough choices. But Callie and Kayden learn that as lo
Published September 30th 2014 (first published September 29th 2014)

Captivated by You by Sylvia DayBeautiful Oblivion by Jamie McGuireThe King by J.R. WardCity of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra ClareRush Too Far by Abbi Glines
Most anticipated books of 2014
88th out of 2,195 books — 9,799 voters
Ugly Love by Colleen HooverInevitable Detour by S.R. GreyBeautiful Oblivion by Jamie McGuireLead by Kylie ScottRusty Nailed by Alice Clayton
2014 Romantic Releases (June-September))
28th out of 565 books — 2,392 voters

More lists with this book...

Christy
4-4.5 Stars!

photo bb2b9781-cb0a-42a0-9b5e-91e75c154f39_zpsfa4ecaf7.jpg

It feels as though I’ve been waiting for the conclusion to Callie & Kayden’s story for the longest time. I love these books. I love these broken characters. And although the second Callie & Kayden book didn’t end in a cliffhanger, there were still lots of things in both of their lives left unresolved. Jessica Sorensen tied everything up nicely in their final book.

Callie & Kayden are together and happy. Things are going good for the two of them. Their relationship is st
Jennifer Kyle
Oct 01, 2014 Jennifer Kyle rated it really liked it

4 ~ 4.5 Stars

”In the existence of our lives, there are many coincidences that bring people together, but there’s only one person that will own your heart forever,”

description

Finally a happily ever after for these two I swear I didn’t think I would live long enough to read it. I thought the author was planning on dragging their story out further and yes I would have read more because there’s something about Kayden and Callie…I just love these two.

Callie was ADORABLE in this book, she is happy from beginni
Annie Brewer
*SQUEE*

I love that cover!!! Yay! Can't wait for more Callie & Kayden!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Awesome! The title says everything I've needed. So excited to be getting the resolution of C&K!!!! Can't wait!!!!

Please please please please let this be a book of resolution. Redemption did not end with everything resolved, at least not in my opinion!!!! Either way, I can't wait for more Callie and Kayden! I just love these two!!!! I want nothing more but happiness for them!! <3
Beverly
Sep 30, 2014 Beverly rated it it was amazing
LIVE http://www.amazon.com/Resolution-Call...

4.5 Stars

The Resolution of Callie and Kayden was the perfect conclusion to their story. The story runs parallel with The Certainty of Violet and Luke, but there really isn’t any overlap or repeated situations.

Resolution begins with Kayden dealing with the aftermath of his father’s abuse and his mother’s lies. He has been in therapy, and with Callie he is working to overcome his issues, but when things have been drilled in your head for 18 years they
Sandy ღCoffeeAddictBooksღ

Is it possible to fall in love with someone even when you’re already in love with them? Because I'm pretty sure I just did.

I remember ugly crying in both the book #1 and #2 but in this I sighed, I smiled and I swooned. This story felt short, giving absolute resolution for Callie & Kayden, mostly reliving their journey and bonding with family. Even if this story contained 10 pages I’d still rate it 5 stars, that’s how much I love them. Right for beginning I had this strong connection with the
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
 photo images1_zpsc0e1e438.jpg

The Resolution of Callie and Kayden is book #6 in The Coincidence series by Jessica Sorensen. Even though this series has six books so far, three of them are on Callie and Kayden and three of them on Violet and Luke. But, Callie and Kayden is who the series started with, who I first fell in love with, these two broken but oh so strong young people.

photo tumblr_n0aqzzOEVy1tryedao1_500_zps10ea5e7e.gif

They have been through so much in the year they have been together. Callie and Kayden are not who they were, though, when they first met. They sti
Aestas Book Blog
Dec 04, 2013 Aestas Book Blog marked it as to-read
SQUEE!! I love that title!!

** THE RESOLUTION OF CALLIE AND KAYDEN **
Catarina
4,5 Forever Stars.

description

For those who followed this couple since the beginning you know what they’ve been through. You know that they suffered. You know how they hidden their fears and secrets from the world until the day their paths crossed. And when they finally did, a lot of obstacles was thrown in their way making their love a hard journey. But they are finally happy. Maybe now it’s time for their happy end.

description

But when new obstacles come again in their way they have to realize that maybe happily ev
Jessica Sorensen
Feb 05, 2014 Jessica Sorensen rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: favs
Tina ♥ Bookaholic

Meine Gedanken zum Buch:
Eigentlich hatte ich ziemlich große Angst vor diesem Buch, auch wenn das jetzt blöd klingt. :p Aber ehrlich? Ich fand das Ende vom dritten Band einfach total okay und für mich war ihre Geschichte erzählt. Ich wollte nicht wieder, dass die beiden so leiden wie zuvor und für mich etwas in ihrer wunderschönen Beziehung zerstören, was sie sich so hart erkämpft und aufgebaut haben. Doch zum Glück ist das nicht passiert. *puh* ^^

Natürlich
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
4 Solid Stars of Resolution!

This is where it all began for Callie Lawrence and Kayden Owens. Not strangers, but not friends...Connected in the past through darkness...reunited in the present through survival.

Callie and Kayden have not had an easy path. They fought themselves, the outside demons, and each other to get to a point where they were ok. But OK is not quite good enough, especially as Callie is soaring into life. Kayden continues to battle the darkness of his past and the fear that stil
Jodie
Aug 20, 2013 Jodie marked it as to-read
Good thing that the author decided to write a final story for Callie and Kayden. I would have personally written an angry fan letter or spam my whole review about the fact that I was not satisfied with the ending in THE REDEMPTION because it was definitely NOT - I repeat NOT - the ending I was hoping for!

and again... let's just wait because this one is not coming/getting released anytime soon :)

le sigh.
Shreeka
Okay, so I know I said that Callie and Kayden are my favorite couple but while reading this book, I couldnt wait for it to end. Dont get me wrong, I fell in love with the first book and even liked the second book a little. However I will also say that Jessica Sorenson comes nowhere near on my favorite authors list. Her writing is repetitive, so much that I skipped paragraphs (which I started doing after book 2.) The plot twists in her stories started lacking sense and they became more and more ...more
Ang (Sizzling Pages)
Oct 17, 2014 Ang (Sizzling Pages) rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review
For more reviews please visit www.sizzlingpages.com

I was so excited for the conclusion of Callie and Kayden’s saga. The wait was long, but well worth it. Sorensen gave this beloved couple a spectacularly poignant resolution and they are by far my favorite couple in this series. I loved their journey. I loved how all their heartache and pain morphed into a joyous well deserved happily ever after. A great ending to an emotion filled series.

’I
Jessica's Book Review
Read more reviews | Find Me on Facebook

Book provided by the publisher in return for an honest review.
Anna Jackson
Oct 02, 2014 Anna Jackson rated it really liked it
4 Stars!!

It feels as though I have waited a lifetime for this final book of Callie and Kayden. So imagine my surprise when I finally got my greedy little fingers on this and it was only 170 pages. I'm not going to lie I was a little bummed.

However, do not mistake that with me not liking the book, because that was not the case at all. I love, LOVE, Callie and Kayden. They are such an epic couple really. I'm so happy that they finally got their happy ever after, BUT, I still wanted a bit more. I
☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė
Aug 27, 2015 ☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
I don't really feel like writing a longer review for this one but I might. Later on.

This book was pretty good. It was definitely a good way to end Callie and Kayden's story. I liked how emotional this story was and how it was a little less depressing it was compared to the past book in the series. It was sometimes boring in some parts but then again the problems are usually internal so there won't be any explosions or bangs. I was happy at the outcome and I loved hearing Callie remember their st
Fanny
Jul 22, 2016 Fanny rated it really liked it

" Voy a dejarlo ir. Voy a centrarme en el futuro. En seguir yendo a la escuela y jugando con el corazon y espero ser reclutado. Y si no lo consigo, voy a conseguir mi titulo como apoyo. Voy a cuidar de ti y hacerte muy feliz. Quiero seguir este camino contigo. Quiero que tengamos un futuro, tu y yo. "

The Resolution Of Callie & Kayden es el sexto libro de la serie The Coincidence de la autora Jessica Sorensen y el ultimo en tener a Kayden y Callie como protagonistas.
Estaba muy emocionada de
Cynn
Aug 10, 2016 Cynn marked it as to-read

I LOVE THE COVER

Brianna H

Callie and Kayden #3 perhaps?
Steffi
I was so happy and looking forward to read more about Callie and Kayden, and I was not disappointed.
Right after a few pages I felt so comfortable with the two, unfortunately I never had this feeling with Violet and Luke. Callie and Kayden are so wonderful together. So many times I had a silly smile on my face because I just love the two.
I loved how they are trying to make the future count and not let the past rule their lifes. The development of Callie is amazing. It was really impressive how
Ji
4 I'm SO Happy for Callie and Kayden Stars!

Callie and Kayden have been through so much together! Their story is heartbreaking, but as long as they have each other they can face the future.
Callie is really admirable. She was so timid and unsure of herself in the first book. She had a lot of baggage and hurt. She has grown stronger than Kayden and she really was the star of this book.
It was hard watching Kayden go downhill, but this just shows how wrecked he is psychologically.
Callie and Kayden a
Ashley
3.79 stars. So, I truly truly LOVED the first two C&K books. They tore my freaking heart out. This one I'm happy I read so I could find out what happens for them, but I the book didn't keep me spellbound as the others did.

I can't quite put my finger on why I didn't have the same reaction as I did with the other two? Maybe because this one was a re-hash of the tragic event they suffered- in order for them to find their closure, but I just didnt have the visceral reaction that I did in the fi
!Aria!
Jul 02, 2016 !Aria! rated it really liked it
"In the existence of our lives, there are many coincidences that bring people together, but there’s only one person that will own your heart forever,’ she reads aloud and I swear she almost cries near the end."

OMG.... The book was amazing!!!! I loved Callie and Kayden together. I'm so happy they got their HEA.... They deserved it. You have to read this book. It was great!!!!!
Saania Zee Jamal ϟ
I really fucking hope this doesn't turn out to be an unnecessarily melodramatic novel overflowing with much unneeded angst and end up ruining everything for me.

*fingers crossed*
Elodie
Oct 04, 2014 Elodie rated it really liked it
"She's the best thing that's ever happened to me. She can make me smile when I'm down, laugh when I'm unhappy. She's the one person who has ever loved me, and who I completely and wholly love back in a way I can barely understand sometimes."
Nov 22, 2013 Sarah rated it really liked it
Oh thank goodness Jessica Sorensen is going to write and hopefully finish this series right! I don't know if it was her original intention to just leave Callie and Kayden the way it was from book two but after all the disappointment she decided to do a correct closure for the two beloved characters. I LOVED "Coincident" and couldn't wait for book two but that just left me with so many more questions and unsatisfied! The H/h was barely together and when they were it was all sex.
I'm not a prude a
Stephanie D
Aug 31, 2015 Stephanie D rated it really liked it
3.75 estrellas
Aunque no es tan bueno a mi parecer en comparación con los dos primeros, es mucho menos depresivo e intenso; y fue una linda forma de terminar la historia de Kayden y Callie.
Kayden finalmente deja ir su pasado y comienza al mirar el futuro con claridad. Me encantó que Callie fuera un personaje tan decidido aquí, lista para darle a Kayden lo que necesitaba, siendo fuerte por los dos en ocasiones. Disfruté mucho ver a ambos personajes crecer hasta lograr lo que tanto anhelaban.
Los
Tamika♥RBF MOOD♥
4 stars

Finally I got to Callie & Kayden's book. Honestly I really did enjoy this. I'm actually surprised because I found myself loving Callie from beginning to end. She was a badass through and through with this one. Did I feel like closure, umm not really. I thought it was put together well, but it was definitely missing that umph it had from book 1 & 2. Maybe I'm not seeing it because I had to sit through 3 Violet & Luke's book, will never do that again.

I wanted it to begin again,
Brittany  {Flirty and Dirty Book Blog}
Thank tiny baby Jesus in a tuxedo this book is being written because I just about lost my shit at the end of The Redemption of Callie and Kayden. Seriously, the ending was about as satisfying as a god damn rice cake after you haven't eaten in a week. I needed this book so very, very much. I love these characters and they deserve a better ending.
Predictions? 2 41 May 21, 2014 06:23PM
  • Always Forever (Sometimes Never, #4)
  • Bent (Connections, #5)
  • Rocked Out (Rocked, #2)
  • Wrapped in You (Waiting for You, #2)
  • My Vincent Boys (The Vincent Boys, #3)
  • I Love You, Always (I Love You, #3)
  • That Baby (That Boy Series Book 3)
  • Chased Dreams (Chasing Nikki, #3)
  • Defending Her Honor
  • Love Unguarded (Love, #3)
  • My Sweetest Escape (My Favorite Mistake, #2)
  • Idle (The Seven Deadly, #5)
  • Do Not Go Gentle
  • Lucky Me
  • Untitled (The Dark Duet Spinoff)
  • The Right Moves (The Game, #3)
  • Four Years Later (One Week Girlfriend, #4)
  • Masquerade (Games, #3)
Jessica Sorensen is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author from the snowy mountains of Wyoming. When she's not writing, she spends her time reading and hanging out with her family.

More about Jessica Sorensen...

The Coincidence (7 books)
  • The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden (The Coincidence, #1)
  • The Redemption of Callie & Kayden (The Coincidence, #2)
  • The Destiny of Violet & Luke (The Coincidence, #3)
  • The Probability of Violet & Luke (The Coincidence, #4)
  • The Certainty of Violet & Luke (The Coincidence, #5)
  • Seth & Greyson (The Coincidence, #7)

“Is it possible to fall in love with someone even when you’re already in love with them? Because I’m pretty sure I just did.” 14 likes
“In the existence of our lives, there are many coincidences that bring people together, but there’s only one person that will own your heart forever,” 14 likes