Start by marking “Blind Acceptance (The Wind River Pack, #1)” as Want to Read:
Blind Acceptance (The Wind River Pack, #1)

Blind Acceptance (The Wind River Pack #1)

3.8 of 5 stars 3.80  ·  rating details  ·  90 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Laynee Conners has been in a school for the blind since her mother died when she was five. Now, her father wants her to come home so he can get his hands on the inheritance her grandfather left her.

David and Eric Rivers are brothers, adopted into the Wind River Pack. They’re called home to Wyoming when their alpha wants to do a head count of all his pack members. Children
Published July 4th 2013 by Siren Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Blind Acceptance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blind Acceptance

Cocktails and Books
When David and Eric Windriver find a beautiful blind woman lost in the woods it is the beginning of an adventure that leads to intrigue, attempted murder, revealing of their shifter nature and finding a mate for the pair.

David and Eric are both shifters and were adopted from an orphanage at a young age by the Wind Rivers and accepted into that wolf pack, however David isn't a wolf shifter like Eric and his adoptive parents he is a Kodiak bear. They have been called home to Wyoming because of som
Emily
When Laynee Conners dad takes her from the one home that she knows, she thinks this is finally the chance to bond with her absentee father. Little does Laynee know that her father is taking advantage of her being blind and plans to leave her in the woods to die, in order to collect her inheritance.

When David and Eric Rivers overhear the plot to murder an innocent they quickly find her and bring her into their protection. David and Eric realize they have both found their mate but how do you expla
Crystal
This was a great book and it had a little change to it. Yes it is a book about shifters but it is about more than just one kind of shifter. The family in the Wind River Pack doesn't have any problems with having several shifters in the pack. They also have bears, eagles and coyotes.

In this ménage story Laynee is blind and has been in a school since she was five years old. Her dad comes to bring her home after her grandpa dies. It's not because he finally wants a relationship with his daughter. H
Roos
"living in a world with little blind acceptance"
First time I raised my brow, second time I rolled my eyes, third time I wanted to throw the book across the room (but didn't to save my e-reader).
Seriously?! Does she have any clue about people who are blind or visually impaired?! And what little acceptance? Except for her father everyone accepted Laynee's lack of vision.
Marie
I won this book in a giveaway.

5 out of 5 Stars

What did I like?
I like that though the heroine has an obvious handicap it doesn't stop or even slow her down. I like that the heroes make time for her individually as well as working on their group dynamic. I love how they suggest ways to help her (paperwork in braille) rather than try to take over, they let her learn her way.

Recommendation: Loved it!
Anna
Quite a few irritating author quirks here for example, having your characters speak to themselves when they are alone to 'tell' you what they are thinking - I'm pretty sure that is what thinking is for. Also, the substitution of wanna and gonna for every instance of 'want to' and 'going to' for not just one character but ALL of them ground down to just about my last nerve. That said, I knew what type of book I had picked up before I started reading it and I did manage to finish even if I did ski ...more
Ruth Hambley
Loved it. I enjoyed this one very much. Well written and enjoyable to read.
Donna
Entertaining, quick read. Looking forward to reading more books in this series.
Claudia
It was an ok read, was expecting much more.
Rochelle
Loved it!
Sammyd
Sammyd marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2015
sassygirl
sassygirl marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
Irene
Irene marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2015
Chesspalomino
Chesspalomino marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2015
Debbie Madison
Debbie Madison marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2015
Jaclyn
Jaclyn marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2014
Dpgblover
Dpgblover marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
A New Print Release For Missy Martine 1 1 Oct 21, 2013 10:06AM
Missy Martine Kicks Off New 12 Part Series With Her Latest Release 1 3 Jul 06, 2013 08:55AM
Missy Martine is an erotic novelist who began her new career late in life, after she had retired from nursing. She’s written contemporary ménage, paranormal erotic romance and is the author of the Wolfen Heritage books, a trilogy of wolf shapeshifter romantic thrillers.
More about Missy Martine...

The Wind River Pack (3 books)
  • An Officer and Two Gentlemen  (The Wind River Pack, #2)
  • The Touch of Her Hands (The Wind River Pack, #3)
Table for Three Discovering Her Wolfen Heritage (A Wolfen Heritage #1) Catch Her When She Falls Anna Doubles Down Meredith's Pride (Galactic Nuptials #3)