Start by marking “Living Artfully: A Heart-full Guide of Ideas and Inspirations That Celebrate Life, Love, and Moments That Matter” as Want to Read:

3.8 of 5 stars 3.80  ·  rating details  ·  25 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Living Artfully is expressing who you are and connecting with others in inventive new ways, through caring gestures -- an unusual, encouraging card, some homemade treats, a shared cup of tea, an uplifting song emailed during a difficult day. Living Artfully explains how you can create your own messages from the heart to celebrate the people, places, and moments that make y ...more
Published April 15th 2008 by Free Press

To ask other readers questions about Living Artfully, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Living Artfully

Relyn
I had to do an interlibrary loan to get my hands on this one. So far, I am intrigued by a few of the ideas, but mostly this is ground that's been covered before. Maybe if it were a better illustrated book - like Patti Digh's? That would certainly make it more engaging. And, if there were little "Try This Now" suggestions boxes dotting the pages as you read along.

Basically, the book read like a bunch of sweet bumper stickers though I'm not sorry I read it. It's always good to be reminded of tend
Georgia
Enjoyed this book full of wonderful quotes that are inspired reminders of how I want to live. There are some good ideas to use for celebrations and clever things to do for everyone in your life.
Kelley Taylor
Kelley Taylor marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2014
Breon Randon
Breon Randon marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2014
Ken
Ken marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
Jojo
Jojo marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2013
Rikki
Rikki marked it as to-read
May 22, 2013
Janice
Janice marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2013
Kathleen
Kathleen marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2012
Dea
Dea marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2012
Kerry
Kerry is currently reading it
Jul 11, 2012
Angela Fulton
Angela Fulton marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2012
Gretchen Taylor
Gretchen Taylor marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2012
Christina
Christina marked it as to-read
May 22, 2012
Jennifer Carey
Jennifer Carey marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
Living Artfully: Create the Life You Imagine I Love You, Little Pumpkin! Peek-a-Boo, I Love You! I Ruff You Whooo Loves You?