Start by marking “Reclaimed: A Highland Historical Trilogy (Highland Historical, #4-6) (The MacKays, #1-3)” as Want to Read:

Reclaimed: A Highland Historical Trilogy (Highland Historical, #4-6) (The MacKays #1-3)

Meet the MacKay Banshees...

Katriona -

Her last memory is of her violent death, and now she's screaming for vengeance.
He's a Laird with enough sins to stain his soul, but he's cursed for the crimes of another.
With a clan divided, an impending marriage, and whispers of dark magic threatening the Highlands, a tempting Banshee is the last thing he needs in his chambers.

Kylah
Kindle Edition, First Edition, 334 pages
Published July 2013 by Ardent Publishing (first published June 24th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Reclaimed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reclaimed

Tiffinie Helmer
Jul 23, 2013 Tiffinie Helmer rated it it was amazing
A screaming good time! I read all these stories when they were released individually and loved them so much that I had to buy them again in the set. The second read-through was even better than the first. Do yourself a favor and buy this bundle of sexy Highlanders and the Banshees who are out for vengeance and end up with love instead. Extremely well done.
Joy
Aug 23, 2013 Joy rated it really liked it

I'm reminded of the screaming meemee tales I was told as a child. Terrified me to death so I wasn't sure going into this if they were for me. I was pleasantly surprised.

RELEASED: Katriona and Royce. Cursed for the sins of his father and twin brother, Royce is wracked with guilt. A ghostly Katriona has come to collect and Royce unwittingly becomes her target when he reveals his twin is no longer alive on his order, thwarting Katriona's quest for vengeance, banshee style. Bah could have done with
Trish R.
Jan 16, 2015 Trish R. rated it it was amazing
Reclaimed
I was telling myself all through this story that I wasn’t going to like the end because as a banshee she was already dead. But I continued on and I’m so glad I did. What a great little story. You couldn’t help but love Catriona, even as she tried again and again to kill Rory while she also desired him. I did like Queen Cliodnah. And Lorne was really kind of funny, he was just no capable of talking quietly. I was sooo glad that they didn’t go to the stable for “straps and whips and whate
Laurie
Love this author! I thoroughly enjoy a good Highland tale. Banshees and Berserkers and Druids, oh my!
A woman was forced to watch her daughter be defiled by the Laird and his men and then she and her daughters were burned alive. Her daughters perished in the flames, but she survived. Before the embers faded, she uttered a plea to the Fae Queen for her daughters to have their due revenge and thus, the three became Banshees...for a price. Three tales, one for each of the daughters murdered, are in
Kbee
AUDIOBOOK: listen to 27 & 28 December 2013
19hrs 13min.

Narrator: Derek Perkins does a fantastic job of it.
Released...Rory & Katriona...Like this one more than the first set (3in1) in the series. I would give it a 4 star rating.

Redeemed...Kylah & Daroch the Druid...Really like Kylah her innocence makes her real in some ways and she makes us laugh because of it. Like the way she calls him Daroch "Mud Face" Mc Cleod.Also a 4 star

Reluctant...Soren & Kamdyn...Laird of the Shadows was a
Lorraine Lesar
Jul 26, 2013 Lorraine Lesar rated it it was amazing
What a lovely way to introduce us readers to the world of the "banshee". To the uninitiated like me, banshees have usually met death in a most horrible of ways and then, to get their revenge, they scream their victims to death! Three short banshee stories in one book. Three sisters all met a horrific death and given their chance for revenge, accept that this being a sexy romance trilogy, all three sisters fall in love instead. Though these are short, as already stated, the author wraps up things ...more
Hbeebti
Oct 24, 2013 Hbeebti rated it it was amazing
Shelves: freebies, historical
4.5 This was so great! I loved the first trilogy about the Berserkers and this one was no different. I loved the way the Banshees were written. These three sisters died in a horrific fire and were turned into Banshees to seek vengeance on those who hurt them. So freaking good! I think the second story about Kylah and Daroch the druid was my favorite. But the other two were really good as well. This author has a way with writing about the Highlands and I loved it.
Ƥʋиʏα [Punya Reviews...]
I've read all three short stories, two of which I gave 4.5 stars. Overall, this would be a fun collection to grab and I highly recommend!

My reviews as follow, but beware, spoiler alert applies!!

Released: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Redeemed: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Reluctant: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
Alexis
Sep 30, 2013 Alexis rated it liked it
I enjoyed this. Three short novella's on the life of 3 sisters who are now banshee's. I wasn't disappointed. The first two stories were great and just when I thought that they didn't need the third, I thought it was almost too much, it ended well at the second. But the third one goes and is just as good as the other two. I liked them all.
Carmen Terronez
Aug 31, 2016 Carmen Terronez rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kerrigan-byrne
I really enjoyed this trilogy. I enjoyed the chemistry between the banshee's and their mates. The trying emotions they had to work with. The possibilities of the unknown but more importantly their fierce love for family.
Ashley
Aug 26, 2013 Ashley rated it really liked it
Another BookBub deal. The first novellas in the trilogy seemed more thought out and put together than the last. It would have been interesting to see this expanded into novels where Byrne could have explored the plots more in depth.
Rebecca
Sep 01, 2013 Rebecca rated it it was amazing
Shelves: scottish-romance
I love this author and narrator
Mayra
Aug 22, 2013 Mayra rated it it was amazing
I just love it! So much fun to read!
Angie ~aka Reading Machine~
Mar 04, 2014 Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ rated it really liked it
This collection tells the story of three sisters turned Banshees by their untimely deaths at the hand of a man whom they called Laird of Clan MacKay.
Reclaimed is Katriona MacKay's story. Katriona blames Rory MacKay for the evils that befall her family that horrible spring. Yet her powers as a Banshee have no effect on him period. Rory MacKay feels unbelievable guilt for the acts his twin brother Angus done to MacKay sisters. He feels that only way to make amends is in secret. Will Katriona get
Kathy
Sep 04, 2013 Kathy rated it it was amazing
RELEASED (The MacKay Banshees #1): Kerrigan Byrne is a truly talented author in all things Highlander and Mythical! I loved this first novella in the MacKay Banshees series! This was the first time I have ever read a romance that involved a screaming vengeful Banshee! I was so enthralled I could hardly put it down! I fell in love with Rory and Katriona's unrequited love story and felt their pain and desire! A definite MUST-READ for fans of Highlander romances!!!
REDEEMED (The MacKay Banshees #2):
Mei
Aug 19, 2013 Mei rated it it was amazing
Rowan
Oct 23, 2014 Rowan rated it really liked it
While I liked this trilogy, I did have a problem with some of the dialog and scientific terminology. For instance the time line is set in the 1300-1400’s and Daroch McLeod, the Druid, is using terminology not used in his time period. “It’s a rather complex polymer emulsion that’s made of the tree’s sugars, proteins, starches, tannins, and resin.” Sorry, these terms were not used back then.
Also, while for the most part the male characters spoken in the language of the time for the people of Scotl
Jeanne Johnston
Jan 15, 2014 Jeanne Johnston rated it it was ok
I got fooled into thinking this was more historical, but it's more romance novel material. Not awful, but what really bothered me was that I prefer to have my reader set with light text on a black background and there were big chunks where it all went blank because the text was forced to be black. I figured out what was happening and survived that annoyance, but there were also places where it forced a different font on me. This is all more memorable than the story, which I think says quite a ...more
VERGIE MONTGOMERY
Nov 30, 2013 VERGIE MONTGOMERY rated it really liked it
Good Shorts

The stories were short and sweet. Even though they were the typical historical romance with a mystical bent, the characters and stories held my interest and kept me turning pages. I now want to go back and read the first trilogy. Last but not least, I'm still tingling from the sex scenes!

For those of us who favor this type of theme, it's an enjoyable and quick read.
Melissa
Aug 19, 2014 Melissa rated it really liked it
True love

The first series of these books had me a little confused because there was not a beginning and a end. Only a middle that made you want more. I am not saying they where not good because they where. These last three books of this series was still like the first three books. I still want more. From the beginning it had me laughing, crying, and angry. It is as good read. My question is maybe could you do an update. :)
Tegan Genone darkhaven
Oct 05, 2013 Tegan Genone darkhaven rated it it was amazing
I have never read about banshees so imagine my surprise when I couldn't get enough of these books. Kerrigan is my new favorite highland writer, of course after Karen Marie Moning. Excellent writing and I love the complexity of the Story line. I say read if your a fan if these type of stories, you will not be disappointed.
Angela Wagner
This is the second set of novellas in the Highlander series. These stories are as well written and captivating as the first. In this set we get more mystical forces of Faeries and Druids in addition to tormented Banshees. Loved the historical Celtic mythology woven into these romances. I will be reading more from this author.
Riley
Mar 28, 2014 Riley rated it really liked it
I've now read all six of Kerrigan Byrne's Highland historical novellas. Each one is packed with enough story to make a complete novel. They just don't take long to read. Great stories - everyone of them!
❤️☘♡Dinna Ken♡☘❤️
3 stars!

This confirms it. This is my least favorite in the series even though the creative factor was a plus.

Still I could have seen it in a better light if only slight changes were applied ;)

Anyhow, I still think this was a good one!
Rocki S.
Sep 16, 2013 Rocki S. rated it liked it
I didn't like the Reclaimed series as much as I did the Unleashed trilogy, but still an enjoyable supernatural fantasy set.
Beverly Coursey
May 30, 2015 Beverly Coursey rated it liked it
Reclaimed

These short books took a little bit to get into but then you find yourself wanting to know what happens with these sisters. Good quick read.
cindy hackney
Jul 23, 2015 cindy hackney rated it it was amazing
What a fun read

This was such fun reading. Love every minute of it. I feel you will enjoy it as well. Thank you Kerrigan Byrne for the Highland Historical.
Dhaverma
Dec 03, 2013 Dhaverma rated it really liked it
Having a hard time reviewing this. I liked the condensed versions. I like how it was written. But not sure it was really good.
Nolan H
Nolan H rated it did not like it
Nov 24, 2015
Charlotte Jeanette Johnson
Charlotte Jeanette Johnson rated it it was amazing
Nov 02, 2014
  • Bound by Wish and Mistletoe (Highland Legends #1.5)
  • Fire of the Dragon (Bestiary, #1)
  • The Scandal Before Christmas (The Reckless Brides, #3.5)
  • The Border Laird's Bride
  • The Highlander's Sin (Stolen Bride, #6)
  • Brody (Circle Eight, #2)
  • Lessons in Loving A Laird (Highland Knaves, #2)
  • My Brave Highlander (Highland Adventure #3)
  • Say Yes to the Duke (House of Brady, #3)
  • Geek Girls Don't Date Dukes (Geek Girls, #2)
  • It Happened Under the Mistletoe (Secret Brides, #3.5)
  • Captive Heart (The Warrior Maids of Rivenloch #2)
  • Wee William's Woman (Clan MacDougall, #3)
  • Christmas Brides
  • The Rogue's Proposal (House of Trent, #2)
  • Texas Mail Order Bride (Bachelors of Battle Creek, #1)
  • In Love with a Wicked Man
  • Warrior of the Isles (Men of the Isles, #2)
If you're anything like me, the best night is one spent with a brawny highlander, a mysterious werewolf, a conflicted vampire, or a hot-headed Irishman. My stories span the spectrum of romantic fiction from historical, to paranormal, to romantic suspense. But I can always promise my readers one thing: memorable and sexy Celtic heroes who are guaranteed to heat your blood before they steal your ...more
More about Kerrigan Byrne...

The MacKays (3 books)
  • Released (The MacKays #1)
  • Redeemed (The MacKays #2)
  • Reluctant (The MacKays #3)

“she merely pushed at his chest in utter frustration. He took a step back, just so she’d feel like she’d gained some ground. Now if that wasn’t love, he’d cut out his own tongue.” 0 likes