Start by marking “Growing Up Gronk: A Family's Story of Raising Champions” as Want to Read:
Growing Up Gronk: A Family's Story of Raising Champions

Growing Up Gronk: A Family's Story of Raising Champions

3.43 of 5 stars 3.43  ·  rating details  ·  58 ratings  ·  9 reviews
The Gronkowski family is a legitimate miracle. 5 towering brothers: Three who play in the NFL - a Denver Bronco, a Cleveland Brown and a record-breaking tight end with the New England Patriots, Rob Gronkowski, who is realizing a meteoric rise to a spot in NFL history. Another who played major league baseball. And the youngest, an up-and-coming Division 1 football player. " ...more
Published July 9th 2013 by Mariner Books (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Growing Up Gronk, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Growing Up Gronk

C Baker
I really don’t know why anyone would be particularly interested in this book, unless maybe they are a diehard New England Patriots fan, like me. It is mostly a vanity project for Gordy Gronkowski, the father of five amazing athletes. His five sons have all achieved a great deal of success in sports, with three making to the National Football League, one who played professional baseball, and the youngest is an up and coming star in his own right.

This book talks about how his sons achieved that su
Ben Cavazzoni
Ben Cavazzoni 74 5/12/14

Book Report
For my book report, I read the book Growing Up Gonk by the Gronkowski family and Jeff Schober. I would give this book a four out of five star rating and would definitely recommend this book to a friend.
One reason I would recommend this book is because the story is packed with humor. An example of this humor with the Gronkowski family is when all of the boys shouted while making a funny work-out film, using random household items like bread and chairs as prop
Carrie
3.5 stars. I know Gordy and Diane are no longer married but the book would have been so much more well rounded had we got to hear Diane's perspective. There was a piece of the puzzle missing for me and it was not getting to hear Gronk's mother's memories of raising 5 athletes. It was still fun read though.
Zach Wilber
Growing Up Gronk by Gordon Gronkowski is a book about the life of the famous Gronkowski brothers. Gordie played in the MLB. Dan, Chris, and Rob all play in the NFL, and Goose is a division 1 college football player. This book is great and everyone who loves sports should definitely read it.
Erin  Buerk
Sometimes I find myself reading the strangest things- brought this home for the hubs and find myself reading it instead.
Danie
It's Raining Gronks...

While Rob is the most famous of the Gronkowski's (and, is it weird that after only three years as a NE fan of Rob Gronkowski that I can spell his name without thinking, between him and being able to spell Gostkowski I think that the Patriots should draft some Smiths and Joneses...) most people will pick up the book because of Rob. That's why I wanted to read it. His section in the book is not really any bigger than any of his brothers' though, and actually, I thought that t
Pre-reading this for my 8 year-old who wanted to do a book report on Rob Gronkowski. So far it is a very inspirational and motivating book for young, aspiring athletes. Have only encountered one bad word and and a few issues that may raise a question or two, but clean and appropriate for advanced young readers.
Kimberly
This book was entertaining, but I did feel like a lot of it was just a long infomercial for the Gronkowski families patriarch. While it is an entertaining read if you are a Patriots/Gronkowski family, I'm glad I only spent $1.99 on it.
Jessi
Loved it! It gave a wonderful insight into the family structure, and into each member of the family!
Abby
Abby marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2015
Colin
Colin marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2015
Bushra
Bushra added it
Feb 10, 2015
Jackie
Jackie marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2015
Morgan
Morgan marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2015
mary larkin
mary larkin marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2015
Ryan
Ryan marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2015
Beth
Beth marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2015
Kelsey Lawlis
Kelsey Lawlis marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2015
Jenn Adams
Jenn Adams is currently reading it
Feb 15, 2015
Kelsey
Kelsey marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2015
Trista
Trista marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
The Gronkowski Family includes father, Gordy Gronkowski, president of G&G Fitness, and his sons: Gordie, Jr., a pro baseball player; "Goose," who is in Division 1 football; and NFL players Dan, Chris, and Rob, star tight end of the New England Patriots.
More about Gordon Gronkowski...
Growing Up Gronk: A Family�s Story of Raising Champions