Start by marking “Never Satisfied: How & Why Men Cheat” as Want to Read:
Never Satisfied: How & Why Men Cheat

Never Satisfied: How & Why Men Cheat

How and why men cheat. Reveals everyone's part in the game: the tolerant wife or girlfriend, the despicable other woman, and of course the conniving cheater himself. No stone is left unturned.
Published January 1st 1995 by Legacy Publishing (GA)

To ask other readers questions about Never Satisfied, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Never Satisfied

Michelle
Jan 24, 2010 Michelle rated it liked it
Recommends it for: All females over the age of 14
Recommended to Michelle by: Read some of his other books and liked them. They were more like
Eye opening from a male perspective/good read. When a man says you are a fool for letting him cheat what else can you be? This book tells you some of the hows and whys men do what they do. Somethings are new to the knowing and some where new to me. It is a wake up call for all women. Worth the read...sorry it took me so long to take it off the shelf to read.
Michele Wesley
Apr 17, 2015 Michele Wesley rated it really liked it
The things I learned from this book made me think about how I interact with men as well as made me pay attention to how women in general react to me. It bought back some memories of things I'd seen in childhood that proved true to Mr. Baisden's words.
Mindi
Aug 19, 2008 Mindi rated it it was amazing
True life accounts of how and why men cheat! Doesn't get any simpler than that. Don't jump to conclusions based on what you hear, but don't ignore them or other signs you might see! How one chooses to handle the situation is another story...
Kristina Moss
Apr 21, 2014 Kristina Moss rated it really liked it
"Never Satisfied: How and Why Men Cheat" by author Michael Baisden is a must read. Since I've came to be an adult, I've always enjoyed listen to author/personality Michael Baisden's radio and television series. I just knew that like his previous work, that his adult books would also capture daring and thought- provoking topics that everyone wanted to now more about. For example, this book explores the interesting topic of how/why men cheat and their ways of thinking. Through a collection of diff ...more
Christina Cici_Mf_Lee
Sep 06, 2013 Christina Cici_Mf_Lee rated it really liked it
I am not the weak minded female and this book just reminded me that I am far and beyond the cheating mans game. You can't play a player first of all and I don't care how much bullshit you claim, you will not get me in bed like a whore. I have to have feelings for someone before I become intimate with someone, with that being said I found this book raw and insightful. I'm what you would call a rare breed, I don't fall for the weak minded bullshit a man tries to play and i refuse to have a man che ...more
Michael
Jan 13, 2011 Michael rated it really liked it
I am a huge fan of Michael Baidsen, I have read two of his previous books and thoroughly enjoyed them. This book was no exception, it was very good and although they were some things that I disagreed with, it was still a page turner. I also love the interviews he gave for the different and woman who explains their infidelity that was unique. I believe that this book should`nt be categorized only for women, but for males to. In addition I love how honest and brutal he was about how some men would ...more
Denise
Oct 21, 2011 Denise rated it it was ok
This was kind of hard for me to read. It just didn't grab me in as much as I wanted it to. I was able to take the hints that Michael was conveying. I was able to take a glimpse into why and how men cheat.
Nadiyah
Nov 30, 2011 Nadiyah rated it liked it
This book is good, but...it was recommended to me by a divorced woman. Just remember books are meant to open one's perspective; be they fiction or not.
Shawn Moffett
Jul 30, 2008 Shawn Moffett rated it it was amazing
There are some truths to it.
Diana Jo
Feb 21, 2013 Diana Jo rated it really liked it
Been years since I've read this book, barely remember it, but I do remember it wad very informative.
Brian TramueL
May 01, 2011 Brian TramueL rated it it was ok
This book came up in a recent conversation, I remember the title but nothing memorable about the book.
Tuesday
Nov 17, 2009 Tuesday rated it it was amazing
Shelves: wishlist
This book changed my whole perspective...
Salena
Mar 11, 2009 Salena rated it it was ok
I learned that this book will mess up your mind if you let it! Don't read too much into it! It will drive you crazy!
Dionne Jennings
Jul 22, 2012 Dionne Jennings rated it it was amazing
This was my first of Michael's books that I read. It is a page turner and gives the truth raw. It is not man bashing at all, more of how things really happen on both sides.
Marvin Jennings
I read this and I got very interested in MB books. I ordered the 2nd edition thinking it was like a part 2 but I was sadly mistaken. It's the same book with a different cover.
LaRhonda
LaRhonda rated it it was amazing
Mar 08, 2008
Tanya Elzy
Tanya Elzy rated it really liked it
Feb 20, 2014
Tamara
Tamara rated it liked it
Jan 07, 2012
Dorothy
Dorothy rated it it was amazing
Oct 13, 2008
Chanita
Chanita rated it it was ok
Mar 20, 2012
John Manson
John Manson rated it really liked it
Apr 14, 2008
Nikki
Nikki rated it liked it
Sep 24, 2011
Cathy Sims
Cathy Sims rated it really liked it
Apr 23, 2013
Angela
Angela rated it it was amazing
Aug 23, 2013
Dawn
Dawn rated it really liked it
Sep 15, 2012
-;'MrSz.MyRiAh';-
-;'MrSz.MyRiAh';- rated it it was amazing
Feb 17, 2009
Dawn
Dawn rated it it was ok
Apr 20, 2011
Marilyn
Marilyn rated it really liked it
Mar 12, 2011
  • Caught Up in the Rapture: A Novel
  • Me & My Boyfriend
  • What Goes Around Comes Around
  • Bruised
  • Say You Need Me
  • I Never Called It Rape: The Ms. Report on Recognizing, Fighting, and Surviving Date and Acquaintance Rape
  • The Games Men Play
  • Chocolate Covered Forbidden Fruit
  • She Ain't the One (Soulmates Dissipate, #7)
  • Maneater
  • A Do Right Man
  • My Life as a Sex-o-Gram: Book One
  • The Harris Men
  • How Did I Get Here?
  • And on the Eighth Day She Rested
  • The Available Wife Part 2
  • Dear G-Spot: Straight Talk about Sex and Love
When it comes to entertaining, enlightening and educating, no one in talk radio compares to Michael Baisden. His high-octane energy and love for interacting with his listeners is just one reason for the popularity and success of The Michael Baisden Show. The Bad Boy ignites heated discussions with explosive episodic themes like: Living Your Dream, Your Body Is Your Temple, and Pimps In The Pulpit. ...more
More about Michael Baisden...