Start by marking “Rocky Hill, Fireman Book #3 Sparky's Rescue” as Want to Read:
Rocky Hill, Fireman Book #3 Sparky's Rescue

Rocky Hill, Fireman Book #3 Sparky's Rescue

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating Details ·  4 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
Rocky Hill Fireman #3 - Sparky's Rescue New firefighter, Rocky Hill and his two nephews, Ben and Luke, are on a mission to find a mascot for the fire house. Only a Dalmatian will do, but the City Pound has none and the Pet Store is sold out; strikes one and two. If Valley Kennels is strike three the mission will be a failure and Uncle Rocky's day off wasted.
ebook
Published June 18th 2013 by J2B Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Rocky Hill, Fireman Book #3 Sparky's Rescue, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rocky Hill, Fireman Book #3 Sparky's Rescue

Carrie Gould
Nov 19, 2014 Carrie Gould rated it it was amazing
In this Uncle Rocky adventure, Uncle Rocky and his nephews are looking for the perfect fire dog, a dalmation. This story even includes a little bit of history about Dalmations and why they make such great fire dogs. The first two stops turn out to be disappointing as there are no Dalmations to be found. But at the third stop, they meet the perfect dog, Sparky, who was rescued. This story includes the same charm and fun illustrations that I loved about the first two books.

I received a copy of thi
Karen Carmody
Nov 06, 2014 Karen Carmody rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love the book. Uncle Rocky and his 2 young nephews have a job to do. They have to find a fire dog for the fire station. I never knew why you usually associate Dalmatians with fire stations until I read this book. I'm especially impressed that Sparky is a rescue dog. That makes him all that much more special. I am really enjoying sharing these books with my great-nephew. I can't wait to read more of them.
Janet C.
Oct 15, 2013 Janet C. rated it it was amazing
My grandbuddies and I had to read all three of the Rocky Hills, Fireman books that we have at one sitting. The detail of the stories are great and it's easy to follow the stories. We can't wait to purchase more of these Rocky Hills, Fireman stories!!
Cheryl
Cheryl rated it it was amazing
Jun 16, 2014
James Brewster
Jul 01, 2013 James Brewster added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Cheryl
Cheryl marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014
J Spittle
J Spittle marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2015
Olatokunbo Ogundayo
Olatokunbo Ogundayo marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2016
Tvisha
Tvisha marked it as to-read
May 23, 2016
Chrys Wong
Chrys Wong marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2016
James Burd Brewster was raised in Albany, NY, learned to sail on Lake Champlain, navigated a Polar Icebreaker in the US Coast Guard, and married Katie Spivey from Wilmington, NC. They lived in Baltimore, MD when Ben and Luke heard the Rocky Hill, Fireman stories. The family grew to five (Ben, Luke, Rachel, Andrew, Sam) and settled in Pomfret, MD, outside of Washington, DC. Ben and Luke are no ...more
More about James Burd Brewster...