Start by marking “An American Woman in Kuwait” as Want to Read:
An American Woman in Kuwait

An American Woman in Kuwait

An American Woman in Kuwait is a travelogue written by an American lawyer who accompanied her husband, a Ph.D. immunologist, to Kuwait. The trip spanned almost six months, during the cooler parts of the year, from November 2004 to May 2005.

Kuwait is a tiny nation covered almost entirely by barren desert. Its huge petroleum reserves and strategic location have made it a pla
Published March 8th 2012 by Amazon Digital Services, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about An American Woman in Kuwait, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about An American Woman in Kuwait

Magdalena Potocka
Apr 01, 2016 Magdalena Potocka rated it did not like it
I spent almost 2 years in Kuwait myself around the same time as the author so I bought the book to bring back some memories. I could not get through it. It is so poorly written and edited. The same stories are repeated several times. It felt as if a child has written it. I kept skipping large chunks hoping it will improve. No such luck. Left it half way. I think the 5 star must have been given by a friend of the author or the author herself.
Corri Van de stege
Corri Van de stege rated it it was ok
Sep 30, 2014
Ryan
Ryan rated it liked it
Jan 10, 2016
Andy
Andy rated it it was ok
Sep 09, 2015
Stephanie Fox
Jan 29, 2014 Stephanie Fox rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Libby
Libby marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2015
Barbara
Barbara marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2014
Joe En
Joe En marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2016
Stephanie C. Fox, J.D. is a historian, writer, and editor. She is a graduate of William Smith College and the University of Connecticut School of Law, and she lives in Connecticut.

Ms. Fox has written several books on a variety of topics, including the effects of human overpopulation on the environment, Asperger's condition, and travel to Kuwait and Hawai`i. She runs an editing service called Queen
More about Stephanie C. Fox...