Start by marking “Hot Knight in Paradise” as Want to Read:
Hot Knight in Paradise

Hot Knight in Paradise

Hot Knight in Paradise by Sofia Harper
Stranded in paradise with no way to get home, Leah Smith needs a miracle, and fast. Instead, she gets Marshall Jackson, surely the sexiest man alive. Too bad he's got an emotional wall around himself--and her only hope of getting off the island ...

Marshall has a strict no damsels in distress policy, but there's something about Leah tha
Published September 9th 2013 by Entangled: Indulgence

To ask other readers questions about Hot Knight in Paradise, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hot Knight in Paradise

L.V. Lewis
Sep 14, 2013 L.V. Lewis rated it really liked it
Burned out from a job that was supposed to be her way of helping people, Leah takes a much-needed vacation in St. Lucia. However, her tropical paradise quickly becomes a nightmare. The driver she hired to take her quickly away from the hustle and bustle of the airport spirits her away to a remote area where he is full of nefarious intention.

In the course of being robbed of all the possession on her person, and quite possibly a few other things, a Knight in sexy, fleshly armor comes to her rescue
Ridley
This was an enjoyable, category-style read with a tight plot and fun setting. The writing was flat and confusing at times, but not enough to diminish my enjoyment too much.

Full review posted at Love in the Margins.
Romance Novels in Color
Okay this is my first time reading anything from this author and it won’t be my last. There’s something special about reading a book and being pleasantly giddy and surprised, and that is how I felt reading “Hot Knight in Paradise”. From the beginning pages of the book when Leah and Marshall met, I felt the chemistry and the heat was there.

You think romance, boy meets girl and bam they’re in love. But a special writer makes it believable with the development of the characters. The characters were
Rosemary K
Sep 09, 2013 Rosemary K rated it really liked it
Her vacation in paradise is not what Leah expected. She is robbed of her money and passport. She is stranded! Marshall saves her and they go to his bar, the Rum Shack. He is an Alpha male who has a dark secret, but Leah has her own heartbreak. The area may be remote but is full of characters. Delores, a neighbor at a nearby plantation, worked with Marshall in his past life. She is the mother of his heart. What does her leaving mean for him? Leah gets no help from her family. How will she get mon ...more
Monique
Sep 09, 2013 Monique rated it it was amazing
Review to come
Angie
Sep 27, 2013 Angie rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I received an ARC through NetGalley.

Hot Knight in Paradise is a modern and more realistic take on the whole stranded on a desert isle tale. Leah heads off to St. Lucia for a relaxing vacation only to get mugged on the way to her hotel. Left without any money, an ID, or her passport, she's stuck. Luckily, Marshall was hiking along and spotted her. He takes her back to his bar where his white knight syndrome kicks in. Leah doesn't want to be saved, so Marshall offers her a job and a decent salary
Dana
Sep 27, 2013 Dana rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley-reads
I received a copy of this book from Netgalley

This was a very romantic and sexy read!

Leah is heading on a much needed vacation in St Lucia when her plans are derailed and she finds herself stranded in a foreign country with no money and no ID.
description

Marshall is an American attorney who is now living in St Lucia and running his own "dive" bar when he comes to Leahs rescue.
description

Both of these characters are battling with their own demons but they cannot deny the magnetic attraction they feel towards one an othe
Cheryl Sanders
Sep 07, 2013 Cheryl Sanders rated it liked it
This is the story of two people running away from the tragedies in their lives. Leah was vacationing on St. Lucia and Marshall was living there. He was walking through the jungle just in time to save Leah from getting shot or worse while getting robbed by her chauffeur. With no I.D., no passport, and no money Leah is reluctantly in need of Marshall's assistance and that's when things start to get interesting.

The storyline was good but I felt like I was reading in monotone. There was no excitemen
Evelyn Hustis
Sep 08, 2013 Evelyn Hustis rated it liked it
Shelves: entangled
I thought this was entertaining. It seemed as though there was a lot of inner monologues going on.

It starts with Leah, who's plane has just landed in St. Lucia. She desperate for some peace and quiet and decides to hire a driver to take her to her hotel. As they go down a quiet road in the middle of the jungle, her driver stops, and robs her. Money, passport, everything.

Marshall, comes out of the jungle towards the robbery in progress. Leah thinks he's an accomplice and figures she's done for.
CassandraG
They meet when she's robbed and stranded on a St. Lucian Road and he comes to her rescue. He helps her out when she has no money and documents and then they get to know one another. They were a good match and even though their meeting was slight irregular, you kind of knew he was a keeper and she had some kind of past she had to overcome. It was a quick read and it was enjoyable. He knew what made her tick, even when she didn’t know and she knew the same about him. They were a good match. Pick i ...more
Emily (Mrs B's Books)
** Copy provided by Netgalley and Entangled Publishing, LLC for an honest review**

This a book where two people are running from the past and are never able to put in behind them until they clash together. It is also a modern trapped on a tropical island story.

We have a man with white-knight-syndrome who happens to come across our female main character just at the right time, even if he inadvertently helps the mugger out.

Fast paced it pulls you along to its fairly obvious conclusion, but it is a
Lola Allen
Apr 24, 2015 Lola Allen rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. It was well written and an easy read...the pages just kept on turning and turning and I didn't finish until I was done with the novel!

That being said, I wasn't really in love with Leah, although I did like Marshall and felt I understood him better (perhaps this was the author's aim).

The plot and pace of the story were sufficiently exciting enough to keep me wanting to read on till the very end.

I would recommend this book as a holiday romance, or just a good piece of chick-lit.
Candice
Oct 06, 2013 Candice rated it liked it
I received an ARC copy on exchange for an honest review.
This book really started off with a bang but as it progressed the numerous monologue and constant references to Marshall having white knight syndrome became a bit taxing. It's a sweet story about healing and finding love. Great for those who enjoy romance.

Priscilla
Sep 20, 2013 Priscilla rated it liked it
Shelves: arcs
This book was okay. I liked it for the most part, but what brought it down was Leah's immaturity. At least to me she seemed extremely immature. It was a good attempt, but to me it just fell a little flat.
Louise Ryan
Louise Ryan rated it really liked it
Sep 18, 2016
Cf
Sep 29, 2013 Cf rated it liked it
ARC from NetGalley.

Short and sweet.
Clarice
Clarice rated it really liked it
Feb 21, 2014
Britt Marczak
Britt Marczak rated it really liked it
Nov 17, 2013
Nyx
Nyx rated it liked it
Jul 29, 2013
Anna
Anna rated it really liked it
May 31, 2014
Voirey Linger
Voirey Linger rated it liked it
Jan 18, 2014
Irene
Irene rated it really liked it
Nov 20, 2013
Aimee
Aimee rated it it was amazing
Sep 21, 2013
Tbryant
Tbryant rated it it was amazing
Oct 14, 2016
Jan
Jan rated it liked it
Oct 26, 2013
Jennifer rated it it was amazing
Sep 09, 2013
Kegan
Kegan rated it it was amazing
Sep 20, 2013
Sweetly Sated
Sweetly Sated rated it really liked it
Sep 22, 2013
Sophie Sealy
Sophie Sealy rated it it was amazing
Sep 09, 2013
Atena
Atena rated it it was amazing
Feb 18, 2014
Meet the Author

In 2004, Sofia Harper began her writing career as a romantic suspense author. A bit problematic because she couldn't write anything mystery-like to save her life or even her characters. On a whim, she penned a contemporary where there was no dead body or explosions to save her from the dreadful middle slumps of a book. It was only the characters and what they had to deal with. She h
More about Sofia Harper...