Start by marking “Romancing the Wolf” as Want to Read:
Romancing the Wolf

Romancing the Wolf

This sexy werewolf BBW novella follows the romantic and raunchy adventures of two curvy sisters as they vie for the attention of one hot pack.

Other than feeling she's the only sane one in her family, Bree loves her life as a role model recruiting female students into scientific careers. But a camping trip to a remote American Indian Reservation will place her in the middle
ebook, First, 94 pages
Published May 14th 2013 by Skye Eagleday

To ask other readers questions about Romancing the Wolf, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Romancing the Wolf

Katie
I read this book as part of the Fated Mates: The Alpha Shifter Boxed Set of which I received an ARC via NetGalley.

It had too much detail for my liking- a bit clinical in terms of the descriptions. I didn't like the dominatrix. There was also too much repition- didn't need to be reminded of something everytime a new chapter began.
Tamara!
Apr 18, 2014 Tamara! rated it liked it
I'm giving it 3 stars as it was certainly different than anything else I've read. The layout was actually a nice change, seeing it from so many perspectives yet having them all intertwined made for a fast pace that was easily followed. And having women that weren't tiny fragile brats was refreshing. But...it repeated...a lot. Did I mention it repeated? The sister was funny, yet scary. Found her to be a nice addition with her shocking behavior. Yet, would have liked a bit less shock. Seemed to be ...more
Elisa Bookaholic
I think part of my problem with this book is that it must have originally been a bunch of little stories. Consequently, there is a lot of repetition. The sex scenes are a little clinical and apparently I don't like this type of Dominatrix story. I did like the Bree part of the stories, but her sister, the dominatrix, was just too over the top for me. I have read Dominatrix stories before and enjoyed them, so it must just be this style of writing I am having problems with.

Basically if the story h
Icy
May 14, 2014 Icy rated it did not like it
I received this book in a box set and I wish I hadn't. I actually forced myself to finish this book hoping it would get exciting. It never took off for me. The switching between characters was way to much and it read like there were two mini stories going on in one. Way to much going on. This just made me extremely frustrated and annoyed. It was the same thing over and over. I am hoping to give this author another try because there was so much potential I really wanted it to work.
Sanet
this one was original in my dnf box... but I decided to give it a go and see if i was just being difficult ....

well ..... I'm sorry I wasted my time. There is no story flow ... it's like bits added in one novella.

Even the sex scenes are tutorial .... so not sexy.
Natasha
Mar 17, 2014 Natasha rated it liked it
This was an interesting book. It's a good read some parts of the story was was about Bree's sister and she was something else. The story does come together by the time it ended. Over all I did enjoy reading something different than I'm use too!!!
Taz Will
Jun 03, 2014 Taz Will rated it liked it
This was not what I expected at all. It put a whole other twist on the wolf stories to say the least. It wasn't really enough drama for my liking and the ending was abrupt and left you wondering what happened with everyone but it was an interesting read.
Rhonda
Mar 14, 2014 Rhonda rated it it was ok
This story was not for me. The sex scenes read like an instruction manual. And seriously, vee-jay???? If you can say dock you can say upset vagina.
Samantha
Sep 20, 2014 Samantha rated it it was ok
I have to say this one threw me a little bit. I'm all about dominating, and sisters being different and werewolves...but this one was a little bit to far out there for me.
Crystal
DNF. I could only handle a couple of chapters before giving up on this book. I don't like the characters and so far can't find a plot line.
Jenae (Jeni)
Apr 02, 2014 Jenae (Jeni) rated it liked it
This was more bad erotica than romance story. It was also very repetitive, which got annoying quick. I gave it 3 stars because I saw potential for a good story.
Boots
Boots rated it really liked it
Mar 16, 2014
Lea Blottiaux
Lea Blottiaux rated it liked it
May 05, 2015
Susan Gagnier
Susan Gagnier rated it it was ok
Sep 17, 2014
Monica
Monica rated it it was ok
Dec 26, 2015
Tami
Tami rated it liked it
Apr 05, 2014
Emma
Emma rated it it was ok
May 30, 2014
Angela Rash
Angela Rash rated it liked it
Jan 06, 2016
Maria
Aug 30, 2014 Maria rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars
Cris
Cris rated it liked it
Mar 21, 2014
Chris Bell
Chris Bell rated it it was amazing
Sep 05, 2014
Jodi
Jodi rated it liked it
Jun 02, 2014
Tasha
Tasha rated it liked it
May 06, 2014
Christin Thomas
Christin Thomas rated it did not like it
May 19, 2014
Jenny
Jenny rated it did not like it
Jan 21, 2015
Kelly
Kelly rated it did not like it
Mar 16, 2014
Sherri
Sherri rated it it was ok
Aug 18, 2014
Veronica
Veronica rated it it was ok
Jun 10, 2014
Ani
Ani rated it did not like it
Nov 03, 2014
Patti
Patti rated it it was ok
May 12, 2015