Start by marking “The Sheffield Secret A Military Women in Charge” as Want to Read:
The Sheffield Secret A Military Women in Charge

The Sheffield Secret A Military Women in Charge

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  1 Rating  ·  1 Review
Major Jacqueline Hudson, undercover agent, is sent to Mexico to find out the connection between an explosion, an unidentifiable disease, and the Pope. When Jacqueline becomes the target, she must go on the run without enough information to decide whether her old friend, Captain Tim Whittington, is part of the solution or part of the problem.
Kindle Edition, 1st, 331 pages
Published April 14th 2012 by Versatile Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Sheffield Secret A Military Women in Charge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Sheffield Secret A Military Women in Charge

Brian Bigelow
Jul 08, 2013 Brian Bigelow rated it really liked it
This story has some good twists and turns in it to this large scale conspiracy. Did find it quite entertaining and it was very hard for me to put down. It's really a great story line. If you're into Sydney Sheldon novels, you'll want to read this one. That being said, the book could have used a little more polishing in my opinion. I would have easily given it five stars. Still, I look forward to seeing more from her. She's written what I like to read.
Hi,

I'm Carolyn chambers Clark, and I'm an award-winning author of both fiction and non-fiction.

I've been featured on BellaOnline.com, Examiner, Beacon Publications, Seattle-Post Intelligencer, St. Petersburg Times, Health Central.com and many more.

I'm giving away presents!

READERS: Go to carolynchambersclark.com and get one of my books for free!
More about Carolyn Chambers Clark...