Start by marking “Remember Love” as Want to Read:
Remember Love

Remember Love (The Women of Manatee Bay #1)

Ten years ago, timid Katrina Ross left her hometown’s temperamental bad boy at the altar. After years away, Alec Munroe has returned, a successful businessman who is snooping around her bookstore with an avaricious gleam in his eye. She’d like to tell him to leave, despite still being in love with him, but the secret she's kept all these years demands to be told.

Alec Munr
Published June 25th 2013 by Jessica Nelson LLC

To ask other readers questions about Remember Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Remember Love

Carrie
Jun 30, 2014 Carrie rated it really liked it
A few weeks ago, I inherited someone's cast off Android and he kindly installed a Kindle app on it. Since then, I've gone a bit gung-ho in seeking free novels on Amazon to read. Today, on the freebie list, I found, Remember Love, by Jessica Nelson which is part of the series, The Women of Manatee Bay.

The key verse that this novel revolves around is Isaiah 42:3, which says, "A bruised reed shall He not break, and the smoking flax shall He not quench: He shall bring forth judgment to truth."

Katrin
Dianne
Dec 28, 2013 Dianne rated it liked it
It was a nice story but it just wasn't for me. I didn't know this was a Christian romance because it wasn't tagged as one and I usually don't read those. I don't know, I guess I just like my smut too much. Anyways, this was a very sweet story that got better by the end. I wish we could have seen more of Alec and Katrina's life together but oh well. Good read for those fans of inspirational romances.
Rachel Brand
Aug 13, 2013 Rachel Brand rated it really liked it
Ten years ago, Katarina Ross left Alec Monroe at the altar due to a tragic misunderstanding. Alec left town, vowing never to return to Manatee Bay. When Katarina discovered she was pregnant, she tried to track Alec down to no avail. But now he’s back in his hometown under mysterious circumstances, and Katarina knows that she has a lot of explaining to do—especially since the son Alec never knew died in a car accident three years ago.

Alec only returned to Manatee Bay to buy Katarina’s mother’s bo
Melanie
Jan 21, 2015 Melanie rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-books, kindle
Remember Love is the second book I've read by Jessica Nelson and I really enjoyed it! The story was so good and I loved the setting and characters. The romance did seem a little back-and-forth, which was slightly frustrating, but I still liked it! I was surprised by certain things in the book and that just made the story even more gripping.

Overall, I really enjoyed Remember Love and recommend it if you like contemporary romance.

*Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the pr
Melody Cox
Jan 17, 2014 Melody Cox rated it really liked it
A Heart-wrenching Story of Young Love Lost and Re-found.

This was a heart-wrenching inspirational story about young love, misunderstandings, abandonment, loss, and love reclaimed.

Katrina Ross left the love-of-her-life bad boy at the altar ten years ago. Alec Munroe left town immediately without listening to what was troubling Katrina.

Alec Munroe, who is a very successful businessman, returns to his small hometown ten years after his heart was broken. He has never forgotten Katrina, the woman who
Mary-jane
I liked it, very light romance book with lots of Christianity (i'm Catholic but i don't attend Mass and i do believe in god but i'm not a FIRM believer, does it make sense?). Therefore, as much as i don't want to agree to all the "good morals" (forgiveness quotes etc..) since it ain't easy and i'm awed at how easy both Katrina and Alec forgave the person who killed their only child. I kinda have to admit that it was cute how Alec wants to court Katrina but at the same time, proposes to her ...more
Tina
Nov 24, 2014 Tina rated it it was amazing
I cried several times throughout this book and I normally do not do that. This book was very easy to get into. The author was able to capture how devastating it is to lose a child and how we can forgive anybody no matter the wrong.
Melani White
Jan 06, 2014 Melani White rated it really liked it
Good read

Very good book, I read this entire book in one night. At times it was a little slow, but I enjoyed it very much. Looking forward to reading more of her books.
Sunny
Jul 24, 2014 Sunny rated it it was amazing
After 10 years, I was hoping they would get the happy ever after and they did..... I'm looking forward to the next book in the series.
Laci Hartley
Sep 25, 2014 Laci Hartley rated it it was amazing
Remember Love

very good read. kept wanting to no more. I couldn't put it down. started slow but got better as I read.
Victoria Newman
Nov 01, 2014 Victoria Newman rated it it was amazing
Is a great book to read forever
June
Free but good

I got this free from Amazon and bought it based on the reviews. I really enjoyed this book- realistic characters and I identified with Katrina as I'm also timid as well. I liked that the relationship started as friendship and they knew each other. The difficulty with past hurts, the need for forgiveness makes this a wonderful story. Glad I read it.
Tonileg
Jan 25, 2015 Tonileg rated it it was ok
Contemporary Christian romance with a secret baby plot and second chances HEA.
Miss Katrina Ross seems deep in mourning from losing her mother and son in an awful accident three years ago, so when her ex-fiance shows up to change her life after a ten year disappearing act. Katrina made a LOT of mistakes when she was younger the biggest probably was running away from her wedding and then not telling Alec Munroe that she was pregnant with their son. So there is a lot of mistakes made by both people
Ann Miller
Nov 11, 2014 Ann Miller rated it liked it
I liked Kitty and Alec well enough, their backstory. But their passion seems to have been left in the past. They don't want each other badly enough in the present to fight for their love. The heroine felt like a victim rather than an overcomer. Alec comes across plotting and calculating, but not driven by passion for Kitty. He's too controlled, too afraid of scaring her off. The obstacles keeping them apart felt too flimsy. Maybe that's why they didn't have to fight for each other. I liked the ...more
Mariah Kingsley
Mar 15, 2014 Mariah Kingsley rated it it was amazing
I have no idea if this author has lost a child. I have. If she hasn't the power of her imagination is astonding. If she has then she knows what few people do, the kind of hurt that cant be taken away. My daughter was murdered five years ago almost to the day, and all those emotions that I felt was there. I didnt want to read it, but as I started I couldnt stop. I give you five stars for giving me true emotions. I felt like I wasnt alone. Thank you. I forgave the person who hurt me like that but ...more
Michele A.
Dec 29, 2013 Michele A. rated it liked it
Katrina and Alec's story was intriguing in the beginning but felt a little too disjointed at times for me to really get a good feel for it. It is a Christian romance and, as such, I was totally fine with the content and its strong views, however, I felt I did not get enough back story on the characters and did not get enough of a glimpse into their future to really feel well about how it ended.
Jessica Bryan
Dec 14, 2014 Jessica Bryan rated it liked it
If I read the word Christian or "You're really a Christian now, huh" I was going to claw my eyes out! I am all for a good story about God but the Christian references were too much! Besides that I enjoyed the story. But really I have a headache now from rolling my eyes so much everytime I read the word Christian.
  ღ☆ღ  Brenda
Apr 08, 2014 ღ☆ღ Brenda rated it really liked it
A nice contemorary christian romance.Great to take on a weekend trip or to sit back on the beach and dive into. The story line flows nicely and the characters are easy to love. Forgiveness,love and loss are all things that seems to hard to deal with. This story covers all of those emotions.Very touching.
Kandra
Jan 17, 2014 Kandra rated it liked it
This little book is filled with sadness and regret, but the characters work through their grief, forgive each other and fall in love again. It reads,like a debut novel, and the main character is indecisive and wishy washy, which can get irritating. I still liked it enough to finish it.
Clarissa Vandeputte
May 02, 2014 Clarissa Vandeputte rated it liked it
It was ok

this was my first love novel and really I do have to say I'm not a fan of love stories makes me wish my life turned out like this and makes me depressed other then that not bad at all
Dzejna
Nov 10, 2014 Dzejna rated it it was ok
Sure the story was nice. But I did not know that it was a Christian tragedy. I felt like it became to much with Jesus and God. Instead of keeping it simple, it was just something would happen, or people.would talk and then it would be all like Jesus-God-church.
Melanie
Nov 25, 2014 Melanie rated it liked it
Shelves: 2014
Good read, Christian based romance. Emphasis on forgiveness and letting go of the past. Not too bad for a freebie.
Umievette
Nov 16, 2015 Umievette rated it it was ok
The constant battle back and forth with anger and unforgiveness was toooooo much for me. It was the same emotional battle ALL THROUGH the book almost until the last page.
Lucinda
Oct 04, 2013 Lucinda rated it liked it
Between 3 1/2 and 4 stars.
I liked the story and the characters, but it had too many POV jumps, which can be easily solved with some good editing.
Dena
Jul 21, 2014 Dena rated it liked it
Christian love! I like some books like this, but it got to be a little much during the last half part of this book. Overall it's a good story, I think it needs a little more to be more believable
Meredith Attaway
May 19, 2014 Meredith Attaway rated it it was amazing
Christian book

this was a very good book. I did cry a little but I'm glad Alex found his way back to the love of his life.
Sharon M. Weis
Sharon M. Weis rated it really liked it
Jan 01, 2014
Emmarie
Emmarie rated it really liked it
Apr 23, 2014
Rachel
Rachel rated it really liked it
Aug 15, 2014
Sarah rated it liked it
Oct 16, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Gifts of Life (The Gift Series)
  • Simplicity
  • Love's Image
  • A Fresh Start
  • Brides and Betrayal (Reconciled and Redeemed)
  • Neighbors
  • In His Will
  • White Knight (Courage #2)
  • A Girl Worth Waiting For (Worthy #1)
  • A Love For Keeps
  • Hearts Crossing (Woodland Church, #1)
  • A River to Cross
  • Grace Alive
  • Unfinished (Unfinished, #1)
  • Running on Empty
  • Montana Reunion (Big Sky Centennial, #.5)
  • It Had to Be You (Christiansen Family, #2)
  • Gina and Mike (Yearbook, #1)
My heart is filled with romantic stories, my shelves are loaded with chocolate and my lips are always longing for one more cup of Starbucks. Besides that, I write for Love Inspired Historical and am a happy mom to a bunch of little boys. I love connecting with readers and writers.
More about Jessica Nelson...

The Women of Manatee Bay (3 books)
  • Undercover Love (The Women of Manatee Bay)
  • Forever Love (The Women of Manatee Bay Book 3)

“Life is a series of checks and balances, sowing and reaping.” 2 likes