Start by marking “Just a Dream (Carolina Pack, #1)” as Want to Read:
Just a Dream (Carolina Pack, #1)

Just a Dream (Carolina Pack #1)

Shea was an outcast. Her family was afraid of her and so was everyone at school. She knew that she really didn't belong where she was, but what she didn't know was that when she was younger, something happened that took her from the ones that truly loved her and that they were searching, trying to find her to bring her back to them.
But will she be accepted as she is or wil
Published June 5th 2013

Megan
Sep 21, 2016 Megan rated it did not like it
Recommends it for: NO ONE!
Oh my goodness, I swear it was like a 10-12 year old wrote a fanfiction, didn't bother to edit it or learn BASIC ENGLISH! And then just said "That'll do!"
An example of the cra-
Poor writing is when she says;
"Sure, I'll be there in in minutes!"
There are soo many more!
The writing is cliche and the character development poor. It is far too... Unrealistic I'd like to say, though it's about Werewolves.
A grey horse with black socks?
A white Wolf with silver tips?
A black horse with a silver/white mane an
Jenny
Nov 05, 2015 Jenny rated it it was ok
SPOILER ALERT:
It was a true struggle to finish this book over the mistakes alone. There were also some problems I had with the story line. They quit looking for her the first time she was taken cause they thought she was dead. Then toward the end her mother said they didn't call off the arranged marriage with the alpha because the motherly bond would have let her know if she was dead. ..HUGE story flaw for me. Thus why I've rated it what I did. The ONLY reason I gave it a second star was becaus
Jdm74aol.com
Jan 27, 2015 Jdm74aol.com rated it it was ok
Promising but bad editing

Omg! The storyline was very promising, but played out to quickly. It seemed underdeveloped. Usually I can overlook a few grammatical errors, but there were so many that it actually took from the story. I can't count how many times I had to reread, because of the errors.
Donna Langley
Oct 09, 2016 Donna Langley rated it it was amazing
I got into it!

A few mess ups written but I got the story and just tempted on til the end, I found it good and will read the next one. Great story line, I love shifter books
Gabriela Zotou
Oct 02, 2016 Gabriela Zotou rated it liked it
This story had the foundations to be a great book but the author just scratched the surface and didnt develop the story or the characters!And,honestly, it took more time to write this review than read the whole book!
Gwen Parry
Sep 20, 2016 Gwen Parry rated it did not like it
Not a bad story

I read the lot as I paid money for it but the amount of mistakes and missing words in sentences was extremely annoying.
The story itself was not bad although a bit simple and the flow wasn't really there.
belle
Dec 31, 2013 belle rated it did not like it
This is the worst book i have ever had the misfortune to read. Do NOT read this book and waste your time. If you are like me you saw the beginning of this book, or the summary, and thought that "hey, this is an interesting plot, and kinda unique: a strong female lead who is a werewolf..." NOT HAPPENING. Instead, the writing is AWFUL, the story is completely random and confusing, the romance was instant and unexplained, the story just stopped and was finishes in about one chapter. It was awful. ...more
Paula Mccue
Jul 03, 2013 Paula Mccue rated it it was ok
Il start by saying i only got half way through this book, i just couldnt bring myself to finish it. The idea was really good and the description made me really want to read it. The actual story was so bad i was mad i had wasted my money. The errors were terrible, spelling mistakes, missing words, it doesnt normally bother me but i had to reread a couple of paragraphs to figure out what it was trying to say.
Shea was not a nice character, i did not like her, she seemed to be angry all the time an
Robyn May
Jul 25, 2013 Robyn May rated it did not like it
I can't explain how much of a disappointment this books was .... I mean who gets ripped from the only family they have known to actually be returned to their real parents that tell her she's a werewolf and she just accepts it easy as pie ..... there was no suspense..... I couldn't understand most of the story as it didn't really make sense ..... she started off as such a strong willed alpha female then suddenly belly flops to the most submissive thing in the world .... the romance that's in the ...more
jasmine
Jul 12, 2013 jasmine rated it did not like it
The spelling errors and missing words made me want to cry. The initial idea was good but to me it seemed like she wrote to the bar scene and then just wanted to end it. She jumped over the second half completely, or what could have been a second book all together. As far as I'm concerned she skimmed through the rest of the book and was just trying to get it done. If she had gone more in-depth about what happened at the kidnapper's house and how she dealt with the trauma after wards than it COULD ...more
Tia
Jul 09, 2013 Tia rated it it was ok
Oh my god, someone needs to seriously edit this novel correctly. I couldn't stand the constant spelling errors, not to mention that the story wasn't all that great in the first place. With a lot more work and dedication, not to mention the right beta reader or editor, this novel could of been amazing.
Cassandra
May 06, 2015 Cassandra rated it did not like it
So. Freaking. Bad. What the hell. Poorly written, annoying protagonist, unbelievable situations/reactions, ect. No plot or point, super short. Couple at the end of the story after a really sorry attempt at a love triangle. Really disappointing.
C.J.
Jul 03, 2013 C.J. rated it really liked it
Fab story. A few minor editing issues. Loved Slade. For such a short read it dealt a hell of an emotional punch and was beautiful to read. Would have liked an epilogue but the ending was lovely anyway.
Aug 06, 2016 Jennifer rated it really liked it
Packed full of info, lots of tears....good and bad.

Quite a bit of information had to be put into this story, and yet it still worked. I'm hoping book two is just as well put together.
Only got 4
SassySami
May 18, 2014 SassySami rated it did not like it
Ok, let me start by saying that I don't usually stop in the middle of a book, but this was so painful that I couldn't make myself continue. I'm pretty sure it was written by a 12 year old; the story is terrible, the writing is worse, and there wasn't even an attempt at proofreading.
Kim
Aug 11, 2013 Kim rated it liked it
I liked the book. I did. But it was too short. I was rooting for Devon. Soooo grrrrr!!! There were a lot of grammatical errors that kept making me mad.
Liliana
Dec 27, 2014 Liliana rated it it was amazing
Amazing

I really love this book I couldn't put it down I just had to finish it no matter what I can't wait to read the next book.
Miki
Nov 27, 2015 Miki rated it did not like it
Needs some serious editing. It feels more like an outline of a proposed book than a published book. *sigh* I don't even know how some it has a four star rating.
Shoulanda August
Dec 26, 2014 Shoulanda August rated it liked it
Good read

I expected more and was a little disappointed. I hope it gets better and I like the character Spade but like the alpha better. Who knows
Debbie
Jul 19, 2013 Debbie rated it did not like it
Shelves: werewolves
Oh this book is shocking in its errors, spelling mistakes, missing words and editing!! So glad I didn't . pay for it!
the story itself started off ok but went downhill fast.
Gianna
Oct 13, 2013 Gianna rated it it was ok
The story line was intriguing. But the spelling errors and the fast pace story line hurt the story.
Mashell Anthony
Mashell Anthony rated it it was amazing
Jul 30, 2016
Karina Sanchez
Karina Sanchez rated it liked it
Dec 05, 2016
Maleah I.
Maleah I. rated it it was amazing
Feb 02, 2014
Ally Lahmeyer
Ally Lahmeyer rated it it was amazing
May 20, 2016
Tristan Williams
Tristan Williams rated it liked it
Sep 03, 2016
Jmemredobbins
Jmemredobbins rated it really liked it
Oct 16, 2015
Randie Balletti
Randie Balletti rated it it was amazing
May 01, 2016
Stacywhitlock
Stacywhitlock rated it really liked it
Dec 03, 2014
Madison Rutan
Madison Rutan rated it did not like it
Jun 24, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Werewolf Rage (Taming the Wolf, #2)
  • Resisting The Alpha (The Crane Curse, #2)
  • Blood of the Wolf (Wolves of Black River, #2)
  • Her Billionaire Alpha (Moon Pack Rules #2)
  • Shadow Kissed: Dimitri's POV (Vampire Academy, #3.1)
  • All I Want For Christmas is a Werewolf (Changeling Encounters, #3)
  • Coercion: Part 3
  • Seducing the Dragon: Part 3 (Stonefire Dragons, #2 part 3 of 4)
  • Her Wolf, Her Protector
  • Accidentally Wolf (Mystic Wolves, #1)
  • The Ornament: Adrian and Sheri (Ornament, #3)
  • Bound to Night (Sisters of the Moon, #1)
  • The New Alpha
  • Riley's Curse (A Moon's Glow 0.5)
  • Autumn (Dog Days #1)

Carolina Pack (3 books)
  • Beautiful Dreamer (Carolina Pack, #2)
  • Dreamcatcher: Casey's Story (Carolina Pack, #3)