Start by marking “Alpha Bad Boys: 7-in-1 Box Set” as Want to Read:
Alpha Bad Boys: 7-in-1 Box Set

Alpha Bad Boys: 7-in-1 Box Set (Masters of Ménage #1)

3.94 of 5 stars 3.94  ·  rating details  ·  680 ratings  ·  47 reviews
ALPHA BAD BOYS
Seven authors bring you the hottest alpha bad boys and the women who love them. Billionaires, athletes, rockers, Doms, and cowboys, all in one collection, because why should you have to choose?

Their Virgin Captive (Masters of Ménage #1): Shayla Black and Lexi Blake
Brothers Gavin, Slade, and Dex, fall hard for Gavin’s new secretary, beautiful Hannah Craig. The
Published July 16th 2013

To ask other readers questions about Alpha Bad Boys, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Alpha Bad Boys

Secret Worlds by Rebecca HamiltonLove in Disguise by Julia KentHer Billionaires by Julia KentClub Alpha by Selena KittCrave by Michelle Fox
Best Boxed Sets!
24th out of 126 books — 599 voters
Beg by C.D. ReissWhat the Heart Wants by Kelli McCrackenDriven by K. BrombergGatsby's Smile by Morana BlueDirty Red by Tarryn Fisher
Kindle Lendables
106th out of 149 books — 33 voters

More lists with this book...

Maria
Virgin captive was my favorite out of all of them and it was a full story. Most of the others were cliffhanger ending making you have to buy the others to see how it ends. Good for .99 cents
Kristi Cramer
I'm thinking 3.5 stars.

So this took me some time to read through, because I was only reading it at night, when I was too tired to read more than a few pages at a time. Then I started going to the gym, and reading it there.

Because it took so long, it is rather hard to remember all of the stories. So I had to go back and get the summaries to jog my memory. I'll comment inline.

As an up front disclaimer, I'm not so much into D/s and bondage, etc, so I'm afraid that has skewed my perspective on a cou
Denise
a great set of authors Two new Authors I found and have been reading their series
a must have some very good books
Rebecca Edlin
4 out of 6 New Authors to follow from a compilation novel – Not a bad thing

Ask For It by Selena Blake – Definitely found a new author to follow and add to my TBR list. Love the story – good suspense – did not see it coming – good romance, hot sex, gorgeous guy, way too understanding female (not necessarily a bad thing for the story but definitely put others before her self way too much – a southern thing I am guessing). Trevor and JJ are absolutely hot!

Tucker’s Fall by Eliza Gayle – Love Ms. Gay
Angarad
Their virgin captive: 4 stars
Well that was way hooottt!!! You would think 3 men are too much for one woman but it fits in this situation!! And a great range if feelings and attitudes that makes everything feel so realistic. A good but short read.

Try me: 2 stars
Okay... What was that? The story of 1 night only??!! I was very surprised and not positively. I thought we would follow the relationship from scratches to end, not only the start. Even though said start was pretty amazing, it is still miss
Jamie Casey
This box set is an incredible value and I highly recommend it.

For each book review, see my goodreads reviews!

Favorite quotes and/or moments:

"I don't think you're just some submissive to put in our bed. I admire the hell out of you, Hannah. You're feminine and giving and sweet, things I didn't grow up knowing a whole lot about. I learn from you every day. In fact, I think that I became a better man the minute I laid eyes on you."

Country girls might not be polished, but the knew how to make do.

Sh
229pisces
Wow...what a collection of hot steamy erotica! I would have to say that all of them were not bad considering they're all novellas...

Their virgin captive: 3 stars
I'm monogamous but the idea of 3 hot men pleasuring me is enticing...

Try me: 3 stars
This drummer sounds way hot...I am pretty interested in the Sole Regret series ...

Temps me: 3 stars
Another Sole Regret story...this one has a lot of rough sex...

One night forever: 3 stars
Hot dominate man that's uber rich and amazing in bed? yes please....
Dar
Yes, three of the authours I have read before, Lexi Blake is an automatic buy-her-books-and-devour-them-immediately, I have read all of One Night with Sole Regret and the original sinners books are queued up for Olivia Cunning and Cat Johnson's Studs in Spurs is an auto-buy as well. I have read Eliza Gayle's Purgatory Series, but didn't go any further. I was still pleasantly happy with the offerings in the book, Selena Blake will definitely have more books read, Cat is always on the list, and El ...more
Louise Rogers-Thomas
I got this while it was on special offer 77p bargain.

4 out of the 7 stories I really enjoyed.

Their Virgin Captive * - so unbelievable
Try Me *** - enjoyed this one hot rock band!
Tempt Me *** - this is the follow on book from try me, I will deferentially be checking out the other books from this series.
One Night Forever **** - another great one from Lisa Renee Jones, check the Deluxe Cinderella Chronicles.
Ask For It **** - I will looking for me from this author.
Tucker's Fall ** - it was OK, I just
Denise Koopman
Well I have to say this box collection has some great authors but just when a book was getting really really good, it ended. I hate that.
Patricia
Loved them all. Had to fight to put it down so I could sleep. But sleep is highly overrated, isn't it?
Karen111
2.5 star average over the 7 books. OK for .99c though.
Winter  Sophia Rose
Sexy Hot!!! Loved It!!!
Natalie
This was a great collection of stories because it offers a variety of styles. The set includes romance, erotic, BDSM, menage and a whole lot of action. It helps a reader get familiar with the authors and their style of writing. The only draw back was it was long. There are 7 full stories, not short stories. I felt like I had been reading that set forever and I had already read 2 of the stories. I loved all the stories and look forward to reading more from these authors.
Liberty Ann Ireland
Loved each story and thought it was my favorite...until I read the next one! Smokin' hot, every one. Fell for the characters easily and want more of their stories, especially ... ALL OF THEM!! lol Found a new to me author in Eliza Gayle and will definitely be reading more from her! Love Alpha males in various settings? Alpha Bad Boys is and awesome set!
Deanna
I already had read two of these stories because I will buy whatever Olivia Cunning is Selling!!! Over all this was worth the money I paid for it. My one wish was that they had not included the beginnings of series in this set. I think if you are going to put together a set of books for sale they should have been standalones.
Samantha  W
6/7 books I really enjoyed. The one I didn't was simply because it wasn't as intense as the others. The writing style was a little "young" compared to the others. All in all glad I read it and it has given me the chance to find some more good authors which I intend to read more of.
Ibrium
Most of these stories I found unreadable. Boring and/or bad writing; stupid (and I mean STUPID) characters; crazy, nonsensical conflicts; and either lackadaisical or total lack of editing finally lead to my throwing in the towel.

I'm a little mad I spent $.99 on seven books.
Jane
I already had 4 of these books but for the price, .99c, I couldn't pass it up! Bargain and truly awesome reads, each and every book. I've been caught up with the ones I hadn't read before and will definitely be purchasing more books by the authors I haven't read previously.
Debbie
seven short storys, and all except one was really good!

lots and LOTS of sex, some with multi partners, some bondage and stuff, but not smutty. very well written scenes and i particularly loved the One NighT with Sole Regret books.

for the 77p i paid, well worth it!
Amanda Hagemeier
Not for the prudes at heart. Lots of bdsm and orgi's. There was one story out of all of them that I actually enjoyed and would love to hear the rest of. I believe it was the fourth or fifth book in about the football player, the rest I didn't care for.
Brandi Porter
Great box set. I enjoyed 4 out of the 7 stories. I didn't read the Sole Regret stories I didn't think I would enjoy them and then Educating Ansely was idiotic. But the rest were great stories and for only .99 can't beat that!!!!
Michelle
Discovered some new authors so that is always a plus! I do wish some of the stories were longer, but they are novellas so I can't begrudge them that! I've already added several other books by some of the authors to my que!
Renee J.
not bad, really liked the sole regret books. sex in all the books was really good. the last one was a bdsm book, that is not my style but it was written well enough that I did finish it.
Pansy
Loved, Loved, Loved All of the stories in this collection. You guys did an amazing job putting together a truly fabulous selection of stories. Thank you so much!
Tara
Dec 31, 2013 Tara rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: smut
A nice selection of smuttiness.
Sue Parker
What a great set if books! You have billionaires, rock stars, fallen sports stars, dominating men and cowboys! Does it get any better than that? Love it!
Alice
DNF 2 stories, adore Olivia C, enjoyed the rest. Really should be 4 stars. If only the DNFs didn't have me pulling my hair out. 3 stars it is.
Stupidlamb71
I few a few of these books already but it was nice to read the rest from the authors I was curios to buy. A Great deal for the price :)
  • A Taste of Decadence
  • Seduction in the Sun Box Set
  • Surrender
  • Danger and Desire
  • Wicked Firsts
  • Seductive Supernaturals: 12 Tales of Shapeshifters, Vampires & Sexy Spirits
  • Billionaire Bad Boys of Romance Boxed Set (10 Book Bundle)
  • New Adult Romance Boxed Set
  • Hometown Heroes: Hotter Ever After
  • Educating Ansley
  • Bring On the Heat
  • One Night Forever (Cinderella Chronicles, #1)
  • Ask For It
  • SEALed With A Kiss: Heroes With Heart
  • The Naughty Box
  • Tucker's Fall   (Purgatory Masters, #1)
  • Uniform Desires (Make Mine Military)
  • Riding Desire: Alpha Bad Boy Bikers
20983
Shayla Black (aka Shelley Bradley) is the the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of 40+ sizzling contemporary, erotic, paranormal, and historical romances for multiple print and electronic publishers. She lives in Texas with her husband, munchkin, and one very spoiled cat. In her “free” time, she enjoys reality TV, reading and listening to an eclectic blend of music.

Shayla has won or
More about Shayla Black...

Masters of Ménage (7 books)
  • Their Virgin Captive (Masters of Ménage, #1)
  • Their Virgin's Secret (Masters of Ménage, #2)
  • Their Virgin Concubine (Masters of Ménage, #3)
  • Their Virgin Princess (Masters of Ménage, #4)
  • Their Virgin Hostage (Masters of Ménage, #5)
  • Their Virgin Secretary (Masters of Ménage, #6)
  • Their Virgin Mistress (Masters of Ménage, #7)
Wicked Ties (Wicked Lovers, #1) Decadent (Wicked Lovers, #2) Belong to Me (Wicked Lovers, #5) Delicious (Wicked Lovers, #3) Surrender to Me (Wicked Lovers, #4)