Start by marking “Alpha Bad Boys: 7-in-1 Box Set” as Want to Read:
Alpha Bad Boys: 7-in-1 Box Set

Alpha Bad Boys: 7-in-1 Box Set (Masters of Ménage #1 included)

3.92  ·  Rating Details  ·  742 Ratings  ·  47 Reviews
ALPHA BAD BOYS
Seven authors bring you the hottest alpha bad boys and the women who love them. Billionaires, athletes, rockers, Doms, and cowboys, all in one collection, because why should you have to choose?

Their Virgin Captive (Masters of Ménage #1): Shayla Black and Lexi Blake
Brothers Gavin, Slade, and Dex, fall hard for Gavin’s new secretary, beautiful Hannah Craig. The
Published July 16th 2013

To ask other readers questions about Alpha Bad Boys, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Alpha Bad Boys

Secret Worlds by Rebecca  Hamilton21 Shades of Night by Rebecca HamiltonLove in Disguise by Julia KentHer Billionaires by Julia KentTwenty Times Tempted by Em Petrova
Best Boxed Sets!
32nd out of 144 books — 747 voters
Beg by C.D. ReissWhat the Heart Wants by Kelli McCrackenDriven by K. BrombergGatsby's Smile by Morana BlueDirty Red by Tarryn Fisher
Kindle Lendables
122nd out of 165 books — 38 voters

More lists with this book...

Maria
Jul 21, 2013 Maria rated it really liked it
Virgin captive was my favorite out of all of them and it was a full story. Most of the others were cliffhanger ending making you have to buy the others to see how it ends. Good for .99 cents
Kristi Cramer
Feb 02, 2014 Kristi Cramer rated it liked it
Shelves: erotica, alpha-males
I'm thinking 3.5 stars.

So this took me some time to read through, because I was only reading it at night, when I was too tired to read more than a few pages at a time. Then I started going to the gym, and reading it there.

Because it took so long, it is rather hard to remember all of the stories. So I had to go back and get the summaries to jog my memory. I'll comment inline.

As an up front disclaimer, I'm not so much into D/s and bondage, etc, so I'm afraid that has skewed my perspective on a cou
Denise
Jul 30, 2013 Denise rated it it was amazing
a great set of authors Two new Authors I found and have been reading their series
a must have some very good books
zoegrl
Ok so there's 6 (1 wrote 2) Authors & 7 stories in this set. i've continued on from here & read the rest of the Series for ALL of these books!! Now, when i read a Box Set i figure, maybe, i'll enjoy a couple of the stories. i am not exaggerating when i tell you that i found 6 New Authors here, which was great cuz i had just received my Kindle!! Happy Happy Joy Joy!!! Doing my Happy Dance!! LMAO Yeah getting my Kindle opened me up to a whole new way of reading, something i've done all of ...more
Rebecca Edlin
Aug 13, 2013 Rebecca Edlin rated it really liked it
4 out of 6 New Authors to follow from a compilation novel – Not a bad thing

Ask For It by Selena Blake – Definitely found a new author to follow and add to my TBR list. Love the story – good suspense – did not see it coming – good romance, hot sex, gorgeous guy, way too understanding female (not necessarily a bad thing for the story but definitely put others before her self way too much – a southern thing I am guessing). Trevor and JJ are absolutely hot!

Tucker’s Fall by Eliza Gayle – Love Ms. Gay
Angarad
Aug 14, 2013 Angarad rated it it was ok
Their virgin captive: 4 stars
Well that was way hooottt!!! You would think 3 men are too much for one woman but it fits in this situation!! And a great range if feelings and attitudes that makes everything feel so realistic. A good but short read.

Try me: 2 stars
Okay... What was that? The story of 1 night only??!! I was very surprised and not positively. I thought we would follow the relationship from scratches to end, not only the start. Even though said start was pretty amazing, it is still miss
Jamie Casey
Apr 03, 2014 Jamie Casey rated it it was amazing
This box set is an incredible value and I highly recommend it.

For each book review, see my goodreads reviews!

Favorite quotes and/or moments:

"I don't think you're just some submissive to put in our bed. I admire the hell out of you, Hannah. You're feminine and giving and sweet, things I didn't grow up knowing a whole lot about. I learn from you every day. In fact, I think that I became a better man the minute I laid eyes on you."

Country girls might not be polished, but the knew how to make do.

Sh
Dar
Sep 08, 2013 Dar rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star-reads
Yes, three of the authours I have read before, Lexi Blake is an automatic buy-her-books-and-devour-them-immediately, I have read all of One Night with Sole Regret and the original sinners books are queued up for Olivia Cunning and Cat Johnson's Studs in Spurs is an auto-buy as well. I have read Eliza Gayle's Purgatory Series, but didn't go any further. I was still pleasantly happy with the offerings in the book, Selena Blake will definitely have more books read, Cat is always on the list, and El ...more
Louise Rogers-Thomas
I got this while it was on special offer 77p bargain.

4 out of the 7 stories I really enjoyed.

Their Virgin Captive * - so unbelievable
Try Me *** - enjoyed this one hot rock band!
Tempt Me *** - this is the follow on book from try me, I will deferentially be checking out the other books from this series.
One Night Forever **** - another great one from Lisa Renee Jones, check the Deluxe Cinderella Chronicles.
Ask For It **** - I will looking for me from this author.
Tucker's Fall ** - it was OK, I just
Patricia
May 17, 2014 Patricia rated it it was amazing
Loved them all. Had to fight to put it down so I could sleep. But sleep is highly overrated, isn't it?
Karen111
Feb 22, 2015 Karen111 rated it liked it
2.5 star average over the 7 books. OK for .99c though.
Winter Sophia Rose
Olivia
Eliza
Natalie Smith
Aug 06, 2013 Natalie Smith rated it really liked it
This was a great collection of stories because it offers a variety of styles. The set includes romance, erotic, BDSM, menage and a whole lot of action. It helps a reader get familiar with the authors and their style of writing. The only draw back was it was long. There are 7 full stories, not short stories. I felt like I had been reading that set forever and I had already read 2 of the stories. I loved all the stories and look forward to reading more from these authors.
Liberty Ann Ireland
Loved each story and thought it was my favorite...until I read the next one! Smokin' hot, every one. Fell for the characters easily and want more of their stories, especially ... ALL OF THEM!! lol Found a new to me author in Eliza Gayle and will definitely be reading more from her! Love Alpha males in various settings? Alpha Bad Boys is and awesome set!
Deanna
Jul 30, 2013 Deanna rated it liked it
I already had read two of these stories because I will buy whatever Olivia Cunning is Selling!!! Over all this was worth the money I paid for it. My one wish was that they had not included the beginnings of series in this set. I think if you are going to put together a set of books for sale they should have been standalones.
Samantha  W
Aug 20, 2013 Samantha W rated it really liked it
6/7 books I really enjoyed. The one I didn't was simply because it wasn't as intense as the others. The writing style was a little "young" compared to the others. All in all glad I read it and it has given me the chance to find some more good authors which I intend to read more of.
Ibrium
Most of these stories I found unreadable. Boring and/or bad writing; stupid (and I mean STUPID) characters; crazy, nonsensical conflicts; and either lackadaisical or total lack of editing finally lead to my throwing in the towel.

I'm a little mad I spent $.99 on seven books.
Debbie
Jul 31, 2013 Debbie rated it liked it
Shelves: box-sets-read
seven short storys, and all except one was really good!

lots and LOTS of sex, some with multi partners, some bondage and stuff, but not smutty. very well written scenes and i particularly loved the One NighT with Sole Regret books.

for the 77p i paid, well worth it!
Amanda Hagemeier
Apr 02, 2014 Amanda Hagemeier rated it it was ok
Not for the prudes at heart. Lots of bdsm and orgi's. There was one story out of all of them that I actually enjoyed and would love to hear the rest of. I believe it was the fourth or fifth book in about the football player, the rest I didn't care for.
Brandi Porter
Aug 01, 2013 Brandi Porter rated it really liked it
Great box set. I enjoyed 4 out of the 7 stories. I didn't read the Sole Regret stories I didn't think I would enjoy them and then Educating Ansely was idiotic. But the rest were great stories and for only .99 can't beat that!!!!
Michelle
Sep 03, 2013 Michelle rated it really liked it
Discovered some new authors so that is always a plus! I do wish some of the stories were longer, but they are novellas so I can't begrudge them that! I've already added several other books by some of the authors to my que!
Renee J.
Aug 15, 2013 Renee J. rated it liked it
not bad, really liked the sole regret books. sex in all the books was really good. the last one was a bdsm book, that is not my style but it was written well enough that I did finish it.
Pansy
Sep 12, 2013 Pansy rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite
Loved, Loved, Loved All of the stories in this collection. You guys did an amazing job putting together a truly fabulous selection of stories. Thank you so much!
Tara
Dec 31, 2013 Tara rated it really liked it
Shelves: smut
A nice selection of smuttiness.
Sue Parker
Sep 06, 2013 Sue Parker rated it it was amazing
What a great set if books! You have billionaires, rock stars, fallen sports stars, dominating men and cowboys! Does it get any better than that? Love it!
Alice
DNF 2 stories, adore Olivia C, enjoyed the rest. Really should be 4 stars. If only the DNFs didn't have me pulling my hair out. 3 stars it is.
Denise Koopman
Oct 18, 2015 Denise Koopman rated it really liked it
Well I have to say this box collection has some great authors but just when a book was getting really really good, it ended. I hate that.
Stupidlamb71
Jul 20, 2013 Stupidlamb71 rated it really liked it
I few a few of these books already but it was nice to read the rest from the authors I was curios to buy. A Great deal for the price :)
  • A Taste of Decadence
  • Educating Ansley
  • One Night Forever (Cinderella Chronicles, #1)
  • Ask For It (Girls' Night Trilogy, #1)
  • Tucker's Fall   (Purgatory Masters, #1)
  • Wicked Firsts
  • Billionaire Bad Boys of Romance Boxed Set (10 Book Bundle)
  • Surrender
  • Seductive Supernaturals: 12 Tales of Shapeshifters, Vampires & Sexy Spirits
  • Blood Bound
  • Riding Desire: Alpha Bad Boy Bikers
  • Seduction in the Sun Box Set
  • Rockers After Dark
  • The Dom with the Clever Tongue (Badass Brats, #3)
  • Ride A Cowboy: Back in the Saddle / Eight Second Ride
  • Danger and Desire
  • Crimson (Red Panty Diaries #1)
  • Where There's A Will (Good Girl Series #2)
20983
Shayla Black is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of more than fifty novels. For over fifteen years, she’s written contemporary, erotic, paranormal, and historical romances via traditional, independent, foreign, and audio publishers. Her books have sold well over a million copies and been published in a dozen languages.

Raised an only child, Shayla occupied herself with lots of da
More about Shayla Black...

Masters of Ménage (7 books)
  • Their Virgin Captive (Masters of Ménage, #1)
  • Their Virgin's Secret (Masters of Ménage, #2)
  • Their Virgin Concubine (Masters of Ménage, #3)
  • Their Virgin Princess (Masters of Ménage, #4)
  • Their Virgin Hostage (Masters of Ménage, #5)
  • Their Virgin Secretary (Masters of Ménage, #6)
  • Their Virgin Mistress (Masters of Ménage, #7)