Start by marking “ASMODEUS: Demon of Lust Part 1” as Want to Read:
ASMODEUS: Demon of Lust Part 1

ASMODEUS: Demon of Lust Part 1 (Princes of Hell #1)

A hot new serialized novel by author Sara Humphreys.

When Kai Kelly inherits her estranged grandfather’s estate in Bliss, Idaho, life becomes anything but blissful. The discovery of a beautiful but unusual ring in the attic, leads to much more than she bargained for. Kai may not realize what she has in her possession, but the boys in Hell sure got the message.
Lucifer and th
Published June 25th 2013 by Sara Humphreys

Sebrina
Jun 26, 2013 Sebrina rated it it was amazing
I think I just fell in love with a Demon!!!
What else am I supposed to say? At 5 chapters it was a quick read, but this spin off will have multiple parts, one coming each month, and is another hit for Sara. I can't wait for July to get Part 2!
Heather
Jun 26, 2013 Heather rated it it was amazing
Part 1 of Asmodeus and Kai's story was awesome, as I expected! I have enjoyed all of Sara Humphrey's work, and was so excited when I found out Asmodeus was getting his story. I was even more excited when I found out it was going to be released in different parts, one each month. It was great to see him in the Amoveo series, and it's amazing how all of her stories are somehow connected. I really like how this book puts a unique twist on the demons of Hell, or the Brotherhood as it is called. They ...more
Franjessca
Jul 28, 2013 Franjessca rated it it was amazing
Review also posted on Book Lovin' Mamas

Serialized novels are my new addiction. I rather pay $0.99 for 75 pages for a few ebooks that lead up to the very last book...instead of paying $12.99+ for a ebook that some publishers are doing now (some of the ebooks are even more than the print copy of the book). Plus, serialized novels, make you want more after you read each short novel. (They also come out pretty quickly...which is always a plus for me)

Sara Humphreys takes us into the world of the Prin
DiAnn
Jun 25, 2013 DiAnn rated it it was amazing
I just finished Asmodeus: Demon of Lust Part 1 by Sara Humphreys - another excellent first book in a new series! I loved the entire concept of demons (princes of hell) versus the fae world and where exactly heroine Kai might fit into this paranormal storyline. When Kai inherits her grandfather's property in Bliss, ID, she goes there to fix-up/sell the property and is very happy to find sentimental lost items from her family. The one treasure that she keeps, an antique ring, is the key to ...more
*Avonna
Jul 16, 2015 *Avonna rated it really liked it
Another great story in the Tall, Dark and Paranormal anthology. This is the first book of a new paranormal series about the seven demons of hell finding their light. AKA first of seven hot, hot, hot demons finding their mates and HEAs. Very well written as a first book with a lot to explain in the worldbuilding. You get your HEA, but it is an abrupt ending leading into the next story in the series. I will definitely be checking out the next book in this series.
Divina
Jun 24, 2013 Divina rated it really liked it
Shelves: e-books
A very good start...can't wait to read the rest of the installments!
Cindy
Jul 25, 2013 Cindy rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal, romance
Kai Kelly inherits her grandfather's old house in Magic Valley. As she never met her grandfather she decides that she is going to just clean it out & sell the place. When she's cleaning out the attic she comes across a box that is nailed shut. When she pries it open she finds pics of her dead grandmother & mother when she was little. At the bottom of the box she finds a small bag with a ring in it when she slips it on then the fun begins. Suddenly a major disturbance goes thru hell & ...more
Autum
Jul 26, 2013 Autum rated it it was amazing
This is something I have been waiting for since I read Undone. Let me say that it has been worth the wait. But of course I knew it would be awesome Sara is the best. I am really into this whole Princes of Hell story line. Kai has come to her grandfather's house to clean it out and sell it. She finds some family mementos in the process as well as a ring. When she puts that baby on man!!! Does something happen that is felt even in hell, she has no clue what she really is. In comes the brotherhood ...more
Nicole Laverdure
Jun 29, 2013 Nicole Laverdure rated it it was amazing
Captivating!
OMG, Sara Humphreys did it again! She has me hooked to her Princes of Hell series.I just finished reading Asmodeus, Demon of Lust, Part 1!
I love all her books and was not surprised to get addicted once again
to her new series of hers! I loved her heroine Kai, a Fae! The story begins as Kai inherits her grandfather's property and discovers a magic ring that controls the demon world. Then Aaron Miles, aka Asmodeus appears in her life. Ordered by Lucifer, he will try to get this ring a
Karen Roma
Jul 27, 2013 Karen Roma rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Paranormal Lovers
Asmodeus: Demon of Lust Part 1 had me addicted from the very first page. Fast paced, exciting and sexually charged, I can't believe I've waited to read this talented author till now!
I love the concept of the Princes of Hell as Brotherhood, each tasked to consume the souls banished to the Underworld for wallowing in the Seven Deadly Sins. However, when a disturbance in the mortal realm is felt by Lucifer their leader, all Hell is about to literally break lose.
Seven demons on the hunt for a sacred
Judy
Jul 26, 2013 Judy rated it really liked it
Asmodeus - a demon,one of the Princes of Hell. First, I keep saying that I don't read romance and here I am reading romance novels. This is a serial e-book offering from Sara Humphreys. I enjoyed the character of Kai Kelly, the heroine. The mystery of the ring..?? And, by the way, she doesn't know who or what she is (fairy, human...).

As for Asmodeus; the author has already introduced us to this character in her last Amoveo novel, "Undone." She gives us more than a glimpse of the nature of a demo
Holly
Jul 27, 2013 Holly rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed Part One of Asmodeous: Demon of Lust! It kept me on my toes trying to figure out what was going on, where the author was going with the story and still has me on my toes with how it is going to end. I love the characters, and can't wait to see how their relationship pans out! They definitely have some major chemistry, but they also have quite a few obstacles to overcome. It will definitely have you rushing back to your e-tailer and grabbing up part 2!!! There were a few editing ...more
Dina
Jul 29, 2013 Dina rated it it was amazing
I am enjoying reading about Kai Kelly who is a Fae, Aaron Miles who is really Asmodeus sent by Lucifer and Ben Flaherty who claimed to be an attorney in Idaho. Aaron and Ben are more interested in the ring that Kai has inherited from her grandfathers house and believes it belonged to her grandmother. But Aaron and Ben want it BAD and I can't wait for part 2 to see how far they will go to get what they want. And I know that Aaron/Asmodeus is wanting a lot more from Kai then just that ring, as ...more
Margaret Sholders
Jul 27, 2013 Margaret Sholders rated it it was amazing
Sara has again come up with a fresh,new idea for a series. I like the concept of short stories that are priced at a reasonable cost. The fact that it's about the 7 Deadly Sins demons is just icing on the cake! She always has the most imaginative ideas and knows how to use them in a story. Asmodeus,aka Aaron Miles and Kai Kelly are great examples of her heroes while Ben Flaherty is an example of the villains. Please try this series. It's a perfect way to discover a new author or to read more of ...more
Avey Shannon
Jun 28, 2013 Avey Shannon rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sara Humphreys’ Asmodeus: Demon of Lust Part I is a wonderful storyline. I knew Asmodeus’ story would be fascinating after his introduction in the story Undone. Asmodeus and Kai, how they will handle their attraction to each other and what will happen to the Ring of Solomon along with the other Princes of Hell (Brotherhood) and of course the Fae should be a very captivating read. I am looking forward to Part 2.
Linda
Jul 24, 2013 Linda rated it it was amazing
OMG! What a great start to a new series! The devils of the underworld are on full alert! The ring that can control demons has been missing for centuries. Kai is a beautiful fae and she is now wearing that ring! I think I'm in love with the demon... he's a luscious lustful treat! I'm hooked! On to part 2!
Stephanie
Oct 26, 2013 Stephanie rated it really liked it
Pretty nice start to a serialized book. Not too long, not too short but short enough to where you get impatient waiting for the next part! Everything Sara Humphreys writes captivates me. She has such a unique way of writing what we have grown accustomed to but with a twist. This novella does not disappoint!
Lauren
Sep 05, 2013 Lauren rated it really liked it
Kai inherits her grandfathers house after he passes away. Having never met him she doesn't know what to expect. Asmodeus is sent from the depths of hell to find a ring, little did he know he's going to be more interested in the owner. Great read but as with most shorts you are left wanting and needing more for the story to be complete. WaAR
Claire Taylor
Jul 26, 2013 Claire Taylor rated it it was amazing
Sara Humphreys
Asmodeus: Demon of Lust Part 1

For the first instalment of this series, this book draws you in and leaves you wanting so much more. I loved every aspect of this story, esp. how Asmodeus temporary loses his demon powers and how Kai initially seems completely oblivious to the Demon of Lust. A thoroughly enjoyable lunchtime read.

K
May 16, 2014 K rated it it was amazing
Loved this story it had humor, love, lust and action. Kai was a great female lead. I loved the fact that she had a mind of her own and new exactly what she wanted. She trusted her gut regarding Asmodeus and it paid off.
D Thomas
Asmodeus:Demon of Lust Part 1 by Sara Humphreys

What a great read! Demons of Hell (the Brotherhood), Fae and a ring. This is a fantastic start to a new series. Sara Humphreys just keeps pulling such great things out of that hat of hers. I am now ready to read Part 2.
Jessica Robinson
Jul 25, 2013 Jessica Robinson rated it really liked it
Other than a few typos, this was really well written. The premise is good and Amodeous sounds oh so sexy. Thus is the first book I've read by this author, but it won't be the last as I have to know what happens next.
Nancy Huddleston
Aug 30, 2013 Nancy Huddleston rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed Sara Humphreys new series. It hooked me from the first. I love Asmodeus and Kai. You can feel their attraction from the first meeting. Don't want to give anything away. So read it. You will not be disappointed. Thanks for a wonderful new series.
Victoria Limbert
I really enjoyed this short book BUT UGH....just as I was getting in to it, the bloody thing ended! Need to pick up book 2 asap!
Juliana Chen
Jul 04, 2013 Juliana Chen rated it really liked it
sooo damn good... just can't wait for the next one...

I am so damn itchy for the rest of the story..
Kimberly Walter
Oct 17, 2013 Kimberly Walter rated it really liked it
It was a great short story, and a start to find out what is going on here with Kai and Asmodeus. I can't wait to read all of them.
Maria
Aug 27, 2013 Maria rated it it was amazing
Really enjoying this......great book..
First book by this author but won't be my last.
Starting part 2 straight away.
Kyra Dunst
Sep 10, 2013 Kyra Dunst rated it really liked it
This was an interesting start to his series. I loved how Kai and Asmodeus were both written very well. It should be interesting to see how the series plays out.
Sara Nelson
Jul 01, 2013 Sara Nelson rated it it was amazing
So glad I was able to read and review this story!! This was a great start to a really good short series!! I loved everything about this story. The bad boy......*swoons* This is a must read!!
Cathy
Jul 08, 2013 Cathy rated it it was amazing
I actually find myself wishing this wasn't in parts. I want to know what is going to happen NOW!
Love Kai, she is a very complex character with lots of personality.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Nancy Gideon By M...: Asmodeus~November Monthly Read 35 13 Nov 10, 2013 09:38AM
  • Legacy Forgotten (The Avalon Legacies, #1)
  • The Undying God
  • Incubus Hunter (Erotic Elf, #1)
  • Angelsong (Dark Angel, #3)
  • Jordan's Misunderstanding (Denver Pack, #8)
  • A Mating Dance (Ashwood Falls, #2)
  • Mark of the Bear (Hades' Carnival, #2)
  • The Beginning - Bundle 1 (Vampire Assassin League, #1-4)
  • Tiger Time (Alaskan Tigers, #1)
  • A Hot Winter (Attraction #2)
  • Dianthe Rising (Dia McLearey, #1)
  • Hearts on Fire
  • Daughter of Mythos (Mythos #1)
  • Rescued? by the Wolf (Riverford Shifters Book 3)
  • Obsessions (Alpha City #1)
  • Bear Naked and Bite Marks (Sweet Water, #5)
  • Hunter's Blood (Cursed by Blood, #1)
Sara Humphreys is the award winning author of the Amoveo Legend series. The third book in the series, UNTAMED, won two PRISM awards--Dark Paranormal and Best of the Best. The first two novels from her Dead in the City series have been nominated for the National Readers Choice Award. Sara was also a professional actress. Some of her television credits include, A&E Biography, Guiding Light, ...more
More about Sara Humphreys...

Princes of Hell (4 books)
  • ASMODEUS: Demon of Lust Part 2