Start by marking “Bound To The Billionaire (The Girl Who Can't Say No, #1)” as Want to Read:
Bound To The Billionaire (The Girl Who Can't Say No, #1)

Bound To The Billionaire (The Girl Who Can't Say No #1)

When the anxious and timid actress Chloe Everett turns up to audition for a minor movie role, it's just another nerve-wracking day. For the quiet and darkly handsome producer Daniel Grant however, it's an unspoken opportunity. Beset by the nerves that have plagued her since childhood, Chloe agrees to one more audition, alone with the billionaire movie magnate...

This steam
Published June 19th 2013 by Forbidden Fruit Press

To ask other readers questions about Bound To The Billionaire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bound To The Billionaire

Betty
Sep 29, 2013 Betty rated it did not like it
this book just let me hanging and not wanting to buy the others
Whitebeard Books
Sep 13, 2013 Whitebeard Books rated it really liked it
This first in the series is quite unlike any in it's genre I've read to date. It reads more like a contemporary lit title about a young professional (no, not that kind of pro) who is at the beginning of her career as an actress. Little does she know that frequently in acting, the actor's personality comes through so brilliantly. I'll read the next title since I was more impressed with the story, characters and writing by far than in the 50 shades version of the lifestyle.
Karen
Aug 09, 2013 Karen rated it did not like it
I haven't read 50 Shades of Grey, only some of Jennifer Armintrout's recaps, so perhaps it's unfair of me to call this novelette a 50 Shades ripoff. But really, it features a sadistic controlling billionaire and a barely of drinking age virgin—what else am I supposed to think? I didn't find a lot of this believable or hot.
Deb Wilson
Sep 13, 2013 Deb Wilson rated it it was ok
I think this story might have been okay (not saying good), but the fact that this was advertised as a book and its literally a 15 minute read start to finish makes me give it 2 stars. Everything is rushed, its unbelievable, and its way too short. This is more like the free chapter you get to tease you into buying the actual book. Not impressed.
Brooke
Jul 08, 2013 Brooke rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
OMG why a cliffhanger?!
Patty Presley
Aug 08, 2013 Patty Presley rated it it was amazing
This book is about a girl named Chloe who wants to be an actress. She goes to an audition and she thinks she blew it, only to get home and have her twin sister tell her one of the men wants a private audition with her. Turns out that the private audition isn't what she's thinking. Vastly different than any other audition she's been on. Again, she thinks she blew it. She gets home and after taking a nap, her twin sister tells her she didn't. She meets with Daniel, the guy who wanted the private ...more
Felicia
Aug 18, 2013 Felicia rated it liked it
Shelves: ebooks
I enjoyed this short story but the cliffhanger! I haven't decided if I want to invest money on e books yet because I just have my iPad right now. But I really want to know what happens next! I relate to the main character a lot in terms of her insecurities and her reaction to needing to say yes. I can't wait to continue with the story.
Charise markas
Enticing

The girl who can't say no is an enticing read! This read is short and sweet and right down to the point! It most definitely leaves the reader wanting more!
I personally can not wait to find out what happens to the leading characters!
Candace
Aug 23, 2013 Candace rated it liked it
Shelves: i-own-on-kindle
Another one of those teaser books that wants to hook you into buying what should probably just have been the next few chapters of this book. I'm going to put the rest on my "to read" list and see if I get back to them or not.
Dhamiera Johnson
Aug 19, 2013 Dhamiera Johnson rated it liked it
This book was really easy to read but completely unbelievable. What woman in her right or left mind would strip naked at the request of a man for a movie part?! I'm fully aware that this type of thing is probably happening in Hollywood now, but it still doesn't make sense.
Ann Marie Madsen
May 04, 2015 Ann Marie Madsen rated it it was ok
A need for more

A need for more is just that it needs more the reader gets nothing tell the end and then it leaves off with out so much as a really conclusion was not impressed!
Brittany ashby
Jul 31, 2013 Brittany ashby rated it really liked it
this should become a book. not just on kindle! it is a very captivating book!! absolutely love it!!!
Sumit.Singh811gmail.Com
A Girl Amongst Books (Jessica)
The novella was too close to 50 shades of Gray. It seemed like a cheap spin off. It has potential but needs some work..not sure if I will read the next novella.
Sara Beatty
Dec 18, 2015 Sara Beatty rated it liked it
All done now. Maybe I'll read the next, but honestly I'm not sure if I want to. It was ok, but not the best. The whole thing just reminded me of 50 shades, and I've already read that.
Ŧ ♥️Charlene
Aug 09, 2013 Ŧ ♥️Charlene rated it did not like it
I have determined that I am a Masochist for reading these "chapter" books.
No more of this set for me.
Jennifer Figueroa
Dec 30, 2014 Jennifer Figueroa rated it it was amazing
Would love to learn more about these two characters.....story left me wanting more and wishing there was another book in the series!
Shannon Fournier
Shannon Fournier rated it really liked it
Jul 20, 2015
Levetcha
Levetcha rated it liked it
Nov 26, 2014
Amanda Peck
Amanda Peck rated it it was amazing
Jan 14, 2015
Michelle Berndt
Michelle Berndt rated it liked it
Aug 10, 2014
Amelia Roberson
Amelia Roberson rated it it was ok
Jan 06, 2014
Jasmine Martinez
Jasmine Martinez rated it really liked it
Nov 11, 2015
Amy F Hilton
Amy F Hilton rated it liked it
Feb 16, 2015
shirley daniels
shirley daniels rated it it was amazing
Apr 19, 2014
Barbara Holloway
Barbara Holloway rated it liked it
Nov 22, 2014
Jessicca
Jessicca rated it liked it
Jul 01, 2013
Candace Maddox
Candace Maddox rated it really liked it
Aug 07, 2014
Jennifer Figueroa
Jennifer Figueroa rated it it was amazing
Jul 24, 2014
Maiya
Maiya rated it did not like it
Sep 14, 2013
  • The Contract (The Boss's Pet, #1)
  • Six Degrees Of Passion
  • His to Taste
  • Bound By Desire
  • Meeting My Master (A week with my Romanian #1)
  • Tempt Me
  • Tempted (Tempted, #1)
  • Scandalous: Scandalous Billionaires (The Scandalous Billionaires Book 1)
  • Everything Bared (Six-Alarm Sexy, #2)
  • Your Favorite Girl (YFG, #1)
  • Consenting Adults
  • Her First Billionaire (Her Billionaires, #1)
  • Touch: Passionate Encounter (Touch, #1)
  • His Need, Her Desire (Dominating BDSM Billionaires, #1)
  • Bed, Breakfast, and You (Brookfield Series, #0.5)
  • Indebted To Him (My Billionaire Master #1)
  • Edge of Submission (Breathless, #1)
  • In Service To The Billionaire

The Girl Who Can't Say No (3 books)
  • The Girl Who Can't Say No: Surrendered To The Billionaire (Part Two) (A BDSM Erotic Romance Novelette)
  • The Girl Who Can't Say No: Lost To The Billionaire (Part Three) (A BDSM Erotic Romance Novelette)