Start by marking “The Hathaways Complete Series (The Hathaways #1-5)” as Want to Read:
The Hathaways Complete Series (The Hathaways #1-5)

The Hathaways Complete Series (The Hathaways #1-5)

Here together for the first time in a convenient ebook bundle, the five books from The Hathaways series by New York Times bestselling author Lisa Kleypas: Mine Til Midnight, Seduce Me at Sunrise, Tempt Me at Twilight, Married by Morning, and Love in the Afternoon.
Published October 22nd 2013 by St. Martin's Paperbacks

Gio
Jan 14, 2016 Gio rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fall in love with a fictional family. I did.

If you have not picked up a Lisa Kleypas book and want to start. The Hathaway's is the best. Love the banter and the quirkiness. Start with the first as you will want the back story. Mine Til Midnight.
Regan Walker
Sep 22, 2016 Regan Walker rated it really liked it
Shelves: victorian
4 and 1/2 Stars: The Hathaway Victorian series by Lisa Kleypas. This series is set in mid 19th century England: Mine Till Midnight, Seduce Me At Sunrise, Tempt Me at Twilight, Married by Morning, and Love in the Afternoon. They are the stories of the romances of the Hathaway siblings...all but one are females.

Mine Till Midnight is the story of the oldest daughter, Amelia and her Gypsy lover Cam Rohan, who we met in prior Kleypas novels. He is the financial wiz behind Jenner's gambling club. I r
❤️☘♡Dinna Ken♡☘❤️
10+++ stars!

First Series Done this year.

The gif is a serious understatement of how I feel about it, but here it goes..

description

Beautiful work!!
Carlin
Jun 27, 2014 Carlin rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
All of these books are in the 4 - 5 star range for me, it really just comes down to personal preference with the main characters and love interests. I have to be honest, I read all 5 of these back to back in a single day (well, the end of a day and a single night into morning).

I have ALWAYS loved Lisa Kleypas, and if you've liked anything else she's written I think these are right up your alley!

I rated these against the other romance novels I have read, and in my mind they are some of the best
Avid Booker
Mar 17, 2016 Avid Booker rated it really liked it
I wanted to do a review over all the books as a whole. I actually read this in hardcover form(all of then).

The books all range from 3 stars to 5. They all are pretty good reads, some have less than four stars because of points of annoyance that I had with certain things. I LOVE this family to pieces. I really do.

I PERSONALLY, dont think this series is good as standalones. You should read ALL OF THEM, from the beginning. Otherwise you miss big pieces that make the plots of other stories seem less
wordDreamer
5 stars!! Wow!! I just realised that I just didn't love a particular character but I fell in love with the whole family !!

The Hathaways !!
A bunch of beautiful characters. Beautiful stories. And beautiful writing. It's such a great series. And an amazing work by Lisa Kleypas :)
Lauren
May 12, 2016 Lauren rated it really liked it
OVERALL: 4.4 stars
I loved how eccentric the Hathaway clan was and how everyone was eventually able to get along. They had an unconventional family for the time but it was perfect for them!

Mine Till Midnight (The Hathaways #1) - 5 stars
Amelia Hathaway wants to make sure everyone in her family is okay. As the eldest of the four girls and a drunken brother, Leo, she takes the responsibility of the family upon herself. As Leo inherits a title and spins himself out of control Amelia removes the famil
Tinsoni
Apr 11, 2015 Tinsoni rated it it was amazing
Overall rating 4.9999999999999+

Book 1:The first book in the series is the story of Rohan and Amelia.

I forgave many flaws in this book because it was setting up for the series, but I what I liked about it is despite that Cam and Ameia's love story shined through. What this book was really great for was building the anticipation for Kev and Win's story (just saying their name makes me want to say awwwww).

Book 2: So I use this book as a reference to determine which historical romances deserve five
Princesita_1786
Aug 20, 2013 Princesita_1786 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Una vez había cuatro jóvenes damas que siempre se sentaban en un
rincón de cada baile, fiesta y soirée durante la temporada en Londres.
Esperando noche tras noche en una fila de sillas, las Floreros eventualmente
empezaron a conversar. Se dieron cuenta que a pesar de que competían por
el mismo grupo de caballeros, podían ganar más siendo amigas que rivales.
Y más allá de eso, de verdad se gustaban. Decidieron unirse para buscar
maridos, empezando por la mayor, Anabelle, llegando hasta la menor,
Daisy.
A
Gretchen
May 24, 2015 Gretchen rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2015
A few thoughts as we approach summer 2015. When my life is in turmoil, I tend to go for easy reads. Anyone looking at my shelves since last fall would see that something's up - suddenly there are a lot of jello books mixed in with the creme brulee.

That said, I've also realized that when I go after these books, i'm not happy with reading just one. Approaching these as a series, instead of as one-offs lets me feel like I've met the family, seen the full story, and am ready to let them go.

So I've
Mandee Peterson
Mar 19, 2016 Mandee Peterson rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hathaway series

I love these books. The characters are improbable in the time setting and place, but entirely loving and lovable. I'll read anything with Lisa Kleypas's name on it, but I've read and reread these books several times
Lyrah
Jan 07, 2016 Lyrah rated it it was amazing
I loved these books.
The author got me so interested in the whole family. One got to feel with the charakters. I liked every one of them. If you need something uplifting with humour this is the series for you!
Ricki Paul
Oct 01, 2016 Ricki Paul rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hathaways is Brilliant

The Hathaway's series was well written with just enough twist in the plot to keep you turning the pages in an excited frenzy. I literally could not stop reading until I competed the series. Kudo's to Lisa Kleypas.
Susan
Dec 30, 2015 Susan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent characters and stories

I highly recommend all 5 books in the Hathaway series. The Hathaway family is wonderfully flawed, fun, and real. It is easy to care for each character in these romances.
Diana (DomesticGoddess)
What a fantastic series! Kleypas is my new favorite historical romance author!
Terri
Jan 01, 2015 Terri rated it it was amazing
Great to read after the Wallflower series as some of those characters make appearances in this series. The Bow Street runners are also tied in.
Melissa
Aug 23, 2015 Melissa rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Second reading

I love this author so much.. I will read her no matter what.
You cannot go wrong with this series..
Ioana
Aug 26, 2016 Ioana rated it liked it
The favorites were books 4 & 3, followed by 1, 5 and lastly 2.
Daniela
Aug 03, 2013 Daniela rated it it was amazing
This series had me reading like a lunatic for the last month. It was entirely worth it. This books are lovely!
Diane Matlick
Amazing series!! Loved them all but 3 and 5 the best <3
Nitzan Schwarz
Jan 02, 2016 Nitzan Schwarz rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own-omnibus
Read the whole series from the last week of December 2016, to the first couple of days of January 2016.
Lkjo
Mar 15, 2014 Lkjo rated it really liked it
Liked that the same people were part of all the books and that they were also part of the story/book that didn't focus on them.
*MariaA*
Dec 20, 2013 *MariaA* rated it it was amazing
Highly recommended to all historical romance lovers!!!
Penny Black
Penny Black rated it really liked it
Dec 23, 2015
Diane
Diane rated it it was amazing
Nov 05, 2013
Magenta Navarro
Magenta Navarro rated it it was amazing
Sep 24, 2015
D
D rated it it was amazing
Jan 25, 2015
Celia Bell
Celia Bell rated it it was amazing
May 09, 2014
Rhazell
Rhazell rated it it was amazing
May 12, 2014
Laily Sukmawati
Laily Sukmawati rated it it was amazing
Apr 09, 2015
  • A Reckless Desire (Breconridge Brothers, #3)
  • Desperately Seeking Suzanna (Tricks of the Ton, #2)
  • Renaissance Man (Blaze of Glory, #3)
  • Daring Miss Danvers (Wallflower Weddings, #1)
  • The Spinster's Secret (Midnight Quill, #2)
  • Stars (Penmore #1)
  • Loved by a Duke (The Heart of a Duke, #4)
  • Listed: Volume IV (Listed, #4)
  • The Duke's Quandary (Marriage Mart Mayhem #2)
  • Let It Be Me (The Blue Raven, #5)
  • Pairing Off (Red Hot Russians, #1)
  • Courting Miss Hattie
  • Lawless
  • Getting Played (Jail Bait, #2)
  • The Wicked Wallflower (Bad Boys & Wallflowers, #1)
  • Mad For Love (Highland Brides, #1)
  • The Perfect Lady Worthe
  • The Chieftain (Return of the Highlanders, #4)
More about Lisa Kleypas...

The Hathaways (5 books)
  • Mine Till Midnight (The Hathaways, #1)
  • Seduce Me at Sunrise (The Hathaways, #2)
  • Tempt Me at Twilight (The Hathaways, #3)
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
  • Love in the Afternoon (The Hathaways, #5)

“You are an interesting woman, Amelia.” Gooseflesh rose wherever his breath touched. “I can’t f-fathom why you would think so.” His playful mouth traced the wing of her brow. “I find you thoroughly, deeply interesting. I want to open you like a book and read every page.” 1 likes
“My lord, I don’t believe that you sincerely want to marry me as much as you want to have your way.” “I want you to marry me so that I don’t have my way all the time,” he said, which was the truth. “It’s not good for me to be indulged. And you tell me no quite frequently.” She gave a huff of wry amusement. “I haven’t said it to you nearly enough lately.” “Then let’s practice in your hotel suite. I’ll try to have my way with you, and you can try to refuse me.” “No.” “There, you see? You’re sharpening your skills already.” 1 likes