The Siberian Husky (Terra-Nova)

The Siberian Husky (Terra-Nova)

4.04 of 5 stars 4.04  ·  rating details  ·  23 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Discover a whole new world of dogs with these revolutionary, breed-specific guides. The Siberian Husky is a sharp working dog, swift on his feet and balanced in proportions. This guide includes an in-depth activities chapter that describes those sports best suited to this athletic dog.
Published May 1st 2007 by TFH Publications, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about The Siberian Husky, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Siberian Husky

Jerica Guidry
It is a very informative book if you have never owned a husky before. I have had my girl for 4 almost 5 years and honestly it missed some things that maybe you should ask a husky owner about. Other then that it's a good read for a new owner of a husky but, missing some key points about their attitudes and how they live.
Angela
I picked this up at PetSmart on a whim the day I got my pup Sophie and boy am I glad I did. This book is so informative and well organized. They have a section for everything, including the history of the dog breed, their likes/dislikes, general temperament, feeding, grooming, etc. There's also a lot of good information in here about how to train your dog - like crate training, sit/stay, loose leash walking, communication, and basic manners. It includes some beautiful pictures as well as a train...more
Patrice
This is a very informative book about Siberian Huskies. I recommend it to any new owners.
Rob Watters
Pretty solid broad overview. Could have used more depth, particularly around behavior.
Yekaterina
Sep 21, 2008 Yekaterina rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: anyone who has a husky or wants one
Very informative. The pictures were awesome too. It gives a great history of the breed and also gives an un-bias look at everything involved in caring for and owning a husky. <3
Jennifer Rose
Jennifer Rose marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Phurin Klumsuk
Phurin Klumsuk marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2014
Zhao Yan
Zhao Yan marked it as to-read
May 10, 2014
lorraine
lorraine marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2014
Diamond
Diamond marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2014
Liseona
Liseona is currently reading it
Nov 13, 2013
Mohamed Amin
Mohamed Amin is currently reading it
May 05, 2013
Randy Duldulao
Randy Duldulao marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2013
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2012
A Dog Who's Always Welcome: Assistance and Therapy Dog Trainers Teach You How to Socialize and Train Your Companion Dog Border Terrier: The Essential Guide for the Border Terrier Lover (Breed Lover's Guide) The Siberean Husky. Lorie Long & Wayne Hunthausen Border Terrier (Breed Lover's Guide) A Dog Who's Always Welcome: Assistance and Therapy Dog Trainers Teach You How to Socialize and Train Your Companion Dog