Start by marking “Reno's Gift (Romancing the Mob Boss #7)” as Want to Read:
Reno's Gift (Romancing the Mob Boss #7)

Reno's Gift (Romancing the Mob Boss Series #7)

The entire Gabrini clan comes together in this explosive new interracial romance about love, and lost, and family.

Reno Gabrini is the ultimate family man. Although he works harder than he should, and often finds it difficult to spend the kind of quality time he deeply wants to spend with his family, whenever they need him, he is always there. That’s why, when Tommy and Gra
Published June 20th 2013 by Austin brook publishing

Taz Will
May 05, 2015 Taz Will rated it liked it
I'm really enjoying Tommy and Grace even when we still don't have the full story of what happened with Shanks. I don't know what's going on with Sal but I want to read more about him as well now. Jimmy is really coming into his own and I can see him getting into a bunch of trouble. It's time to add some additons into the family, Reno and Trina are starting to get boring. Let's see what happens next.
Bennita
I'll always love this series, due to Reno Gabrini. He was one of the first alpha males I've encountered in books. He takes what he wants, when he wants and doesn't apologize for his actions. He could care less about what other people think about him and he'll do whatever it takes to protect what's his. Sometimes you just want to slap him because he is so overprotective of his wife, Trina, but it's for good reason. Their family is always a target, but sometimes the drama becomes a little ...more
Kim
Jun 25, 2013 Kim rated it really liked it
Another adventure in the day and life of Reno Gabrini. I swear Reno has more enemies than Bin Laden, but it always makes for an interesting read. Reno is his usual domineering self that puts family first, but its the supporting cast that makes this book interesting especially Jimmy. He is really coming into his own, and it is going to be interesting to see if he chooses the good or bad side because he is certainty teetering. I'm anxious to see what is going to happen between Sal and Gemma. I ...more
Adrien
Aug 19, 2013 Adrien rated it really liked it

Again, I liked the story and the characters. However, I can't stress enough how much I disliked having to make grammar/ebonic corrections while reading. It REALLY REALLY took away from my overall reading experience. Now with that being said, because I like the storyline and I'm a glutton for punishment, I will probably read more stories in series because I like them. Perhaps someone might go back and proof the stories again (hint to author). I'm just saying....
Shaquaila
Jun 25, 2013 Shaquaila rated it it was amazing
Dayum we are fools gone leave Reno and his family alone? Tommy and Grace might go through so of the same mess as Reno and Trina do. Sal needs his on book now, I have been waiting for him to get a liking to drown sugar for the longest time. Gemma might just be the one for him, this book was good from the beginning to the end.
Deloris
Jun 26, 2013 Deloris rated it really liked it
I liked this book I love Reno and his crew I can't wait to see what happens with Sal ,Jimmy and Tommy. There story is going to be so good . I think Reno needs to retire I can't take anyone else hurting his family.I say that knowing as soon as Reno has another book I will be reading it. This story was exciting and kept me on my toes until the last page.
Tracey
Aug 01, 2013 Tracey rated it really liked it
I can't believe I am still enjoying this series. The plot is basically the same with each book. I guess its Ms. Monroe excellent writing that keeps me totally engross in the story. I love Reno and Trina together. Keep them coming Ms. Monore.
Carolin
Mar 17, 2016 Carolin rated it really liked it
Most of this authors books have really bad book covers,(especially the "Big Daddy Sinatra" series), which is such a big pity, since her books are really awesome! So don't judge her books by it's cover!
Patreen
Jun 29, 2013 Patreen rated it it was amazing
I think Reno's Gift is the best of the Mob Boss series so far. Kudos to Ms.Monroe for another great story.
Krystal
Sep 25, 2013 Krystal rated it it was ok
Love the Mob Boss series because I love Reno and Tree. However, do not care about Tommy and Grace or Sal and Gemma. This book had way too much of them in it.
Nikki Johnson
Nikki Johnson rated it really liked it
Nov 29, 2014
Martine Morency
Martine Morency rated it really liked it
Jan 07, 2014
Phyllis
Phyllis rated it it was amazing
Jun 08, 2014
Clara
Clara rated it really liked it
Mar 28, 2014
Dawn
Dawn rated it really liked it
Dec 23, 2013
Intnx
Intnx rated it it was ok
Sep 12, 2015
Leina
Leina rated it it was amazing
Aug 25, 2014
Henrietta Brown
Henrietta Brown rated it really liked it
Oct 06, 2013
Stephanie E
Stephanie E rated it it was amazing
Jun 23, 2013
Tammy
Tammy rated it it was amazing
Feb 18, 2014
Jada
Jada rated it really liked it
Dec 30, 2015
Justine L2r
Justine L2r rated it it was ok
Feb 17, 2014
Ally
Ally rated it it was amazing
Aug 28, 2016
Toya
Toya rated it really liked it
Jul 04, 2013
Michelle Pride
Michelle Pride rated it it was amazing
Dec 01, 2014
Lisa
Jan 24, 2014 Lisa rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, interracial, mob
This book did not disappoint! I do recommend.
Lashawn
Lashawn rated it really liked it
Oct 17, 2013
Vicki
Vicki rated it it was amazing
Apr 17, 2015
Leokery Martinez
Leokery Martinez rated it it was amazing
Feb 06, 2016
Karen
Karen rated it really liked it
Jan 11, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • The World in Reverse
  • Associates (Alfonzo, #9)
  • Mi Carina - Diego's Wrath (Mi Carino/Carina #2)
  • To Love and Obey (D'Amato Brothers #2)
  • A Heart Not Easily Broken (The Butterfly Memoirs, #1)
  • Miscegenist Sabishii

Romancing the Mob Boss Series (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • Romancing the Mob Boss (Romancing the Mob Boss #1)
  • The Heart of the Matter (Romancing the Mob Boss #2)
  • Love and Retribution (Romancing the Mob Boss #3)
  • Romancing Trina Gabrini (Romancing the Mob Boss #4)
  • Mob Boss Christmas: The Pregnancy (Romancing the Mob Boss #5)
  • The Heart of Reno Gabrini (Romancing the Mob Boss, #6)
  • Reno Gabrini: A Man in Full (Romancing the Mob Boss #8)
  • Reno and Trina: Getting Back to Love (Romancing the Mob Boss, #9)
  • Reno and Son: Don't Mess with Jim (Romancing the Mob Boss, #10)
  • Mob Boss Eleven: The Wrong One (Romancing the Mob Boss, #11)