Start by marking “Marine Ever After (Always a Marine, #14)” as Want to Read:
Marine Ever After (Always a Marine, #14)

Marine Ever After (Always a Marine #14)

Marine Paul Torres is used to women who enjoy the pleasure of the moment and whom he can bed with a wink and a smile. But with so many of his friends settling down, he’s turned on by the allure of finding the right partner as well. Even more so when he meets Lillianna Hansen while attending a wedding.

After a passionate night, Paul wakes to find her gone and though he wants
ebook
Published July 7th 2013 by Decadent Publishing Company, LLC (first published June 18th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Marine Ever After, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Marine Ever After

namericanwordcat

Have you ever taken a big spoonful of what you think to be yogurt and once it is in your mouth you discover you grabbed the sour cream. And no how much you normally love sour cream, you are a repulsed. You spit in ungraceful on to the floor and down your shirt in some sort of convolution. You could have grabbed a tub of Cool Whip and your body has the same reaction.

This is sadly what happened to me with Marine Ever After. I thought I was getting a Marine, One Night Stand, Opps I am Pregnant Inte
Tamara
Jul 09, 2013 Tamara rated it it was amazing
Lillianna and Paul were perfect together! I loved the fact that while Lillianna was a strong independent woman on the outside, but loved giving up control in the bedroom. I was also happy to see her make Paul work for a place in her life. She refused to accept a marriage that wasn't based on love.
For his part Paul was a stand up guy. He was hot, sexy and honorable. I was pulling for him all the way.
There were also some amazingly sentimental moments in Marine Ever After. I won't give spoilers, bu
Darcy
Jun 28, 2013 Darcy rated it liked it
I wasn't sure if I was going to like this one when I started. I didn't really care for Lilliana at the start, I hated how judgmental she was. I also didn't really see the attraction between her and Paul. However I was won over as they were forced to date long distance, Germany to Texas. I think the distance helped them out by forcing them to really get to know each other instead of relying on sex. I did like the ending, loved that Paul wore Lilliana down to get what he wanted.
Diana Tan
Jul 10, 2013 Diana Tan rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I read by Heather Long and I can tell you that I am already looking forward to reading more books from this author. I love Marine Ever After! I love Paul's and Lily's passion. Their chemistry is too strong to resist. This is a fun, heartwarming and feel-good read that I highly recommend!!!
Romance Novels in Color
Ms. Heather Long has done it again; she has written another keeper, Marine Ever After, which I could read over and over again. It’s about a bridesmaid and a groomsman who hit it off so well during their first encounter, they have a one night stand. However, this one night stand is not arranged by the esteemed matchmaker and owner of 1Night Stand, Madame Evangeline, who has helped many men and women in Long’s Always A Marine series find their perfect match and their own brand of ...more
Jun 21, 2013 Sarah rated it it was amazing
It's no secret that I am a huge fan and supporter of Heather Long's Always a Marine series. There are so many reasons that I have fallen for Heather's Marines, but most of all it's the way that she writes their stories without glorifying their Military service and downplaying the effects of their service. She isn't afraid to touch on the "taboo" topics such as DV, sexual assault, PTSD, and various others.

I am gifting one lucky winner a copy of this book. Go to my blog to fill out rafflecopter
Sassy Moms Say Read Romance
Jan 15, 2014 Sassy Moms Say Read Romance rated it it was amazing
Sarah's Review

I am gifting one lucky winner a copy of this book. Rafflecopter form below.

I
Sheri
Jun 25, 2013 Sheri rated it it was amazing
Paul was this dashing dominant Marine from the beginning and I very much fell in love with him. Lily was such a strong heroine, and I definitely understood how she felt and I liked her. She knew what she wanted or so she thought and watching her fall for Paul was great. They are both strong characters and they butt heads, but watching them bend and fall in love was an amazingly entertaining experience.

This was one sexy story yet so sweet at the same time. This is probably one of my all-time favo
Jen
Nov 04, 2013 Jen rated it it was amazing
"Marine Ever After" is one of my favorite "Always a Marine" stories. It was beautifully written and the story line was different from the others in the series. I wasn't sure if lead characters Paul and Lily had chemistry in the beginning but after a page or two, these two definitely have the kind of pull necessary to make their being together believable. ^.^

Paul and Lily meet during Luke and Rebecca's wedding and their mutual attraction towards each other comes to a head when they decide to slee
Nadine Bookaholic
Words: 34,430

Captain Luke Dexter and Rebecca Rainier from Once Her Man, Always Her Man are getting married! Marine Paul Torres is one of the groomsmen and Lillianna Hansen (College Roommate and friend of Rebecca's) is a bridesmaid, they have been partnered up and Paul couldn't be happier.
They spend an enjoyable time at the wedding together and decide to continue it at his place. After a hot night of some D/s play she sneaks out without a word. Fast forward 11 weeks later and she finds out much
Gail Newbold
Oct 18, 2013 Gail Newbold rated it really liked it
This story was short and sweet. My Sister and I both read it, and she told me she enjoyed it because the characters were mature and handled the circumstances really well. I totally agree with her.
In this story a one night stand that began at a wedding reception, leads to a rather sweet affair mostly experienced via telephone conversations and skype due to the male lead being deployed in the Marines. Sorry if I spoiled the surprise- the two characters do end up together. I was pleased that there
Donna
Jun 20, 2013 Donna rated it it was amazing
Paul is a slick Latin lover but his night with Lillianna leaves him wanting more than a one night stand. As an Army brat Lillianna knows what the military lifestyle is and wants nothing to do with it. Paul needs to convince Lillianna that loving a Marine is not the same as being an Army brat. Some folks write military romance and gloss over the reality of loving someone who serves at the convenience of the government. It isn't easy. There are separations, odd hours, moving, anxiety over duty and ...more
Kristin
Sep 14, 2013 Kristin rated it it was amazing
Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! After one night of steamy passion, Lillianna walks away from her hot Marine Paul thinking that there one night would be all they would have. But fate intervenes brining Paul and Lillianna together again...sort of, Paul is deployed and has the daunting task of courting the woman that he fell in love after their one night. Being in the military I loved how Ms. Long captured how intense relationships between lovers become when their communication is limited due to time ...more
ツ Renée
Feb 08, 2014 ツ Renée rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: military
Paul’s dominance and confidence were utterly sexy. He and Lily were hot together. I liked her, but she was exasperating. Fought their relationship to the very end. Then … sweet capitulation. I’m glad she declared her love for him first – he more than proved he was worthy of it. They had a beautiful HEA.

I loved seeing Matt at the wedding. It was an awesome moment seeing how far he’s come in his recovery.
Christine
Feb 07, 2015 Christine rated it really liked it
Now in audio: http://www.audible.com/pd/Romance/Mar...

I really enjoyed 'Marine Ever After' - I would give it 5 stars but I'm just not personally into baby stories. Again, the characters are wonderful, and the story is more of growth in a relationship, not instantly falling in love - which makes it more realistic.
Deborah
Dec 09, 2013 Deborah rated it really liked it
What a wonderful little romance, short and sweet with plenty of heat. It is just the thing if you need something lighter but with enough oomph to make your heart go pitter-patter. I am going to have to go and check out Ms. Long's other books in the series. I do love a man in uniform...or out of it.
Adriana Caceres
Jun 30, 2013 Adriana Caceres rated it it was amazing
My favorite of her marine series so far... Paul is a sexy, gorgeous marine who knows what he wants and goes for it.
Carole
Feb 19, 2015 Carole rated it liked it
Shelves: uniformly-hot
Tina
May 14, 2014 Tina rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

I really enjoyed reading this novel. I wish they had been more of it, particularly about their life in Germany.
Kandy
Jul 24, 2013 Kandy rated it it was amazing
I love he Marine series. I liked this book because it added a new twist..I won't give it away, you must read this book!!! As usual a great story line & very well written.
Mspraise50
Aug 19, 2013 Mspraise50 rated it really liked it
I loved the story.
Nada
Nada rated it it was amazing
Jul 20, 2013
Virginia Nelson
Virginia Nelson rated it it was amazing
Jun 30, 2014
Nicole
Nicole rated it liked it
Jun 26, 2013
Malachi
Malachi rated it really liked it
Dec 09, 2013
Kim Pendleton
Kim Pendleton rated it it was amazing
Apr 13, 2015
Renee
Renee rated it really liked it
Jun 24, 2016
Fiza
Fiza rated it liked it
Aug 07, 2013
Ashley
Ashley rated it really liked it
Jul 29, 2014
Christal
Christal rated it liked it
Sep 12, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Fans of Interraci...: New Release: Marine Ever After 2 60 Aug 25, 2014 04:48PM
  • Forbidden Love with the Marine
  • Falling
  • Hot Latin Men: Volume II (Hot Latin Men, #1, 3.5, & 4)
  • Scandalous Heroes Box Set: Sensual Romance
  • Her Venice Affair (The Albury Affairs, #1)
  • And Baby Makes Three
  • Flower in the Desert
  • All You'll Ever Need
  • Your Love Is King
  • Tattooed Hearts (Martha's Way, #3)
  • Broken (conclusion to Beyond the Breaking Point)
  • Chance Encounter
  • Sharing Space (The Complete Series)
  • Betting the Billionaire
  • A Special Kind of Love
  • The Perfect Storm (The Blake Boys, #6)
  • Served Sweet (Best Revenge, #3)
  • Casualties of Love
National bestselling author Heather Long likes long walks in the park, science fiction, superheroes, Marines, and men who aren’t douche bags. She writes snarky women tangled in romance as hot as Texas summertime. From paranormal historical westerns to contemporary military romance, Heather might switch genres, but one thing is true in all of her stories—the characters drive the books. When she’s ...more
More about Heather Long...

Always a Marine (1 - 10 of 23 books)
  • Once Her Man, Always Her Man (Always a Marine, #1)
  • Retreat Hell! She Just Got Here (Always a Marine, #2)
  • Tell It To The Marine (Always A Marine, #3)
  • Proud to Serve Her (Always a Marine, #4)
  • Her Marine (Always a Marine, #5)
  • No Regrets, No Surrender (Always a Marine, #6)
  • Merry Christmas Marine, Semper Fi & Goodnight (Always a Marine, #6.5)
  • The Marine Cowboy (Always a Marine, #7)
  • The Two and the Proud (Always a Marine, #8)
  • A Marine and a Gentleman (Always a Marine, #9)