Start by marking “Alice in Wonderland: The Vampire Slayer” as Want to Read:
Alice in Wonderland: The Vampire Slayer

Alice in Wonderland: The Vampire Slayer

From the time she was a small girl, Alice Graves has been groomed to be a vampire slayer. While other children learned to jump rope and recite their ABCs, Alice was schooled in the arts of staking, bloodletting, and decapitation.

It's a good thing, too, since she's just followed a giant vampire down a rabbit-hole, only to find herself plunged into a strange world ruled by
Kindle Edition, Second Edition, 87 pages
Published June 17th 2013 by Rock Steady Books

To ask other readers questions about Alice in Wonderland, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Alice in Wonderland

Alejandro
Enjoyable enough, but it could be better

IN EVERY GENERATION THERE IS AN...ALICE?!

Since I decided to read this book, I knew that it won't be any literature wonder (pun intended) but I didn't regret my decision.

Indeed it wasn0t any reading masterpiece, but enjoyable enough.

It was a quick fun reading.

The story gave me just what I was expecting, a retelling of the classic Alice in Wonderland but with a vampire oriented angle.

I think that the author did a fair job merging the original storyline wi
Demi Kota
Jun 23, 2013 Demi Kota rated it it was amazing
My daughter let me read this book and I was pleasantly surprised. This is an Alice in Wonderland meets Buffy the Vampire Slayer type of mix and it is interesting. You have the classical feel of Alice in Wonderland and the all popular Vampire Slayer setting all rolled into one book that you just can not seem to put down. Excellent book - you should definitely give it a read :)
Kayla Eklund
Nov 12, 2013 Kayla Eklund rated it it was amazing
I really liked this. It was a great twist on the usual Alice in Wonderland story. I hope that the author writes a sequel.
Deepak Sharma
Aug 03, 2013 Deepak Sharma rated it really liked it
Nice book, Captured lot of elements of the old classic .
and lot of interesting touches.
Magda
Mar 24, 2016 Magda rated it did not like it
Shelves: never-to-finish
I tried to finish it, but I got really bored. I admit I'm not a big fan of the original story, but I still like it. And most of the retelling I've read were from good to great. This one was unoriginal and simply boring. It was just a rewritten version of Caroll's tale. Take some elements and replace them with vampires - that's how it was written.
Kythe42
As indicated by the title, Alice in Wonderland: The Vampire Slayer by J. J. Maddox and Lewis Carroll is a retelling of Alice in Wonderland set in a world in which vampires are real. Alice's profession is vampire slaying, and she ventures to Wonderland in order to destroy the Blood Queen hoping to put an end to the vampire war once and for all. This short story was an ok read, but I don't think I'd have any interest in reading it again, and I'm not entirely sure I'd recommend it. For those that ...more
Fiona (Titch) Hunt
I picked this up as I liked the cover and the title of the book. Lewis Carroll is to be recommended for giving his beloved book a twist.

When I started reading it, it took me back to when I used to read Alice in Wonderland as a little girl. I loved the twist with Alice being a Vampire Slayer. It didn't take me long to read the book particularly as I had a way of reminiscing the olden days of reading the story.

I would recommend this for people who remember Alice in Wonderland and who love Vampires
Marci M.
Sep 09, 2016 Marci M. rated it really liked it
I saw this book on the Kindle Free list and considering it deals with Alice in Wonderland and a vampire slayer I had to read it. I'm looking forward to more works by this indie author. It was a nice blend between two worlds and I couldn't put it down until I finished. It was a short read, but it was entertaining nonetheless.
 Bella Marie
Mar 10, 2014 Bella Marie rated it did not like it
Alice iwn wonderland step by step but now alice is after the big bad vampire instead the white rabbit. it seems interesting but its so not. One of the worst books i have ever read. did i mention i didnt finished it???
산드라
Sep 12, 2014 산드라 rated it it was ok
This is a short story, kind of Buffy:the Vampire Slayer meets Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. Luckily it was short, because it jumped around in the story and I really couldn't get into it.
Ashley
Sep 27, 2015 Ashley rated it liked it
Eh

So I enjoy vampires and I enjoy Alice in Wonderland but I wasn't thrilled with this book at all. I thought the vampire aspect ruined the book for me.
Kayte
Kayte rated it liked it
Jul 27, 2015
Mothernature
Mothernature rated it did not like it
Nov 30, 2013
Brian
Brian rated it really liked it
Oct 27, 2013
Andrei
Andrei rated it did not like it
Jan 06, 2015
Heather
Heather rated it liked it
Sep 11, 2013
Leszther Taylor
Leszther Taylor rated it really liked it
Jan 16, 2015
Jessica Palmer
Jessica Palmer rated it liked it
Dec 28, 2014
Stacey Lee
Stacey Lee rated it it was ok
May 30, 2014
Joey Ross
Joey Ross rated it really liked it
Dec 28, 2014
Anri
Anri rated it it was ok
Sep 03, 2016
Matthew Kimpton
Matthew Kimpton rated it liked it
Jul 18, 2016
Savannah Robinson
Savannah Robinson rated it did not like it
Jul 26, 2015
Kirsten
Kirsten rated it really liked it
Jan 18, 2015
cassy
cassy rated it really liked it
Feb 16, 2015
Roze Quinn
Roze Quinn rated it it was amazing
Feb 13, 2014
Chip Follett
Chip Follett rated it did not like it
Dec 17, 2015
Ashley
Ashley rated it really liked it
Sep 20, 2014
Ashley Sanchez
Ashley Sanchez rated it really liked it
Apr 01, 2014
Christina Roberts
Christina Roberts rated it it was ok
Dec 10, 2015

“Welcome,” he said, “and thanks for stopping by. Now, if you wouldn’t mind, I’d like you to leave.” 0 likes