Start by marking “Irreplaceable (Harmony, #2)” as Want to Read:
Irreplaceable (Harmony, #2)

Irreplaceable (Harmony #2)

4.11  ·  Rating Details  ·  7,140 Ratings  ·  560 Reviews
It wasn’t his fault she lay broken and battered. He wasn’t responsible for the injuries covering her bruised body.

Her heart, however, told a different story. She endured the pain of its jagged edges as it shattered against her chest, ripping through the hope she once held. Her spirit was broken, and only one man was to blame for that.

Cassandra Clarke had known better than
Published September 17th 2013 by Angela Graham

To ask other readers questions about Irreplaceable, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Irreplaceable

Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireReal by Katy EvansBared to You by Sylvia DayFifty Shades Trilogy by E.L. JamesOn Dublin Street by Samantha Young
Swoon Worthy Men
83rd out of 619 books — 841 voters
Travis by Nicole EdwardsZane by Nicole EdwardsReal by Katy EvansKaleb by Nicole EdwardsAlien Species Intervention by J.K. Accinni
Best Books By Indie Authors
181st out of 968 books — 1,137 voters

More lists with this book...

Alp
Apr 14, 2016 Alp rated it did not like it
I honestly enjoyed reading the first book so I expected this second one to surprise me. Things didn't turn out that way. I was very disappointed with it. I don't understand why there will be one more book to get to the conclusion since there was obviously not much going on here. More than half of the story was all about Cassandra kept pushing Logan away while he was doing everything to win her back. I thought it was way too much!

Because the story was told from the heroine's point of view, so I f
Tina
Feb 12, 2014 Tina rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars!

Absolutely. Loved. It. As some of the reviews here have already mentioned, Irreplaceable continues right where book 1 left off. I was sad that there wasn't a single chapter in Logan's POV (lord knows I love me some dual POV novels), but it was just as interesting reading solely in Cassandra's POV (at least until the end...). I was, however, closely losing my mind because I was so desperate and curious to know what went on in Logan's head! But enough about POVs, let's talk about charact
Pam
4 stars
“You were the best and worst game I ever played.”

Cassandra is haunted by the memory of that one night, the night she took a risk and failed. Every time she closes her eyes the memory plays on a continuous loop; vowing that nothing Logan does could ever make up for all the pain he caused.
"He can’t expect me to come running into his arms when I can barely even walk."

Guilted by his actions and words, Logan is set on making things right praying that it’s not too late. Why did Natasha
Akanksha❤ Søren♰
Sep 21, 2013 Akanksha❤ Søren♰ rated it really liked it
WHAT THE FUCKKKKK!!!

I WANT THE THRID BOOK LIKE NOW... GAH

THIS COULD HAVE EASILY BEEN THE END OF THER STORY HERE, BUT THE AUTHORS NOW A DAYS LOVE TO DRAG A STORY UP...

I mean it didn't feel dragged while reading it, but when you reach the end you realize it was just one thing dragged out during the entire book.

I still loved it thought, looking forward to the last-third book!!
Mallory
Sep 22, 2013 Mallory rated it it was ok
2 stars

I'm sorry but if this is "love" I don't ever want to know what that feels like. The writing was good but the story was ridiculous. A man after a woman he degraded because he was messed up? And don't get me started on what his activities were while he was pining away for her. And the heroine was a doormat... I thought she was being strong but in the end she just lets that go. I can never see this as an HEA only an HFN.

Needless to say I don't think I'll be reading the final chapter in this
Elisha Ruzgal
Sep 21, 2013 Elisha Ruzgal rated it did not like it
Meh. It's so easy to skim and forget the whole thing. It's hard to like the characters when I feel like they're so weak. The girl (I already forgot her name) tries so hard to resist the guy. And it's a good thing. She was hard to get, but her thoughts made me think that otherwise. Also that when she finally gave in, she did it way too easily and for really shallow reasons.

The guy, on the other hand, is way too dominant and slutty. He claims he's in love with the girl and gives up when she pushes
Denise N
Sep 22, 2013 Denise N rated it it was amazing
Can't wait for Logan and Cassandra to continue we need some teasers please Angela
Angela
Oct 08, 2013 Angela rated it it was ok
As with book 1, I thought that this book was well written. Also, like book 1, there were minor typos throughout, however, they did not effect my overall rating.

My low rating on this one is really more a reflection of personal taste. I just do not like Cassie and Logan. I tried, I really did. I picked up this book, thinking that maybe these characters would redeem themselves in this installment- alas, they did not.

Insert spoiler rant ---> (view spoiler)
Athena
Sep 23, 2013 Athena rated it really liked it
3.5 to 4 Can't believe I have to wait until next year stars!

Really, next year for the 3rd book? I can't wait that long dang it!!! Give it to me now....please!!! :D

Give me that Gif photo: Banner Gif Give it 2 me GIVEITMEMADOONA2.gif

Gaby Paniagua
Feb 13, 2014 Gaby Paniagua rated it really liked it
Let me just start off by saying that the cover looks AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL!!!

Irreplaceable starts off where the first one left off. Cassandra wakes up from the hospital and is consumed with anger for Logan as well as betrayal for all those awful things he said to her that night when Natasha showed up. Cassandra thinks that she will never be able to forgive Logan. But Logan being Logan *swoon* does everything in his power to make things better with Cassandra. Logan is still very protective of her (
Fran
Aug 28, 2014 Fran rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars
How I wish the stort ended here but judging by that epilogue, book three's going to be real messy for sure. Anyway, I loved Irreplaceable but I feel like the ending was rushed. I mean, after such a rollercoaster ride of emotions during the better part of the book, that kind of ending was a bit underwhelming, honestly.

Now the waiting game begins.
Heeta
Oct 26, 2015 Heeta rated it really liked it
Grabby Hands

I want it NOW, ASAP. 16 Days!!!!!!!!!!! Sighs it's gonna be a long wait.

Rimpy
Oct 01, 2013 Rimpy rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
NOT. AGAIN!
WHY? JUST WHY? WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO BE A CLIFFHANGER?!

The moment I was done with the book, I was like "Wait, where are the rest of the pages?!"

Apart from the reason that you kept me hanging like this at the end of another book for the second time, I LOVED THE BOOK!
I mean how can you not?

Logan. Sighs. He was just so darn charming. Yes he made a whole lot of mistakes, and I don't blame Cassie for being such a bitch, but the man did everything in his power to rectify all those mistakes.
Whitney Baer
Sep 16, 2013 Whitney Baer rated it it was amazing
I was given an ARC for an honest review.

This book begins right where Inevitable left off. I was immediately sucked into the emotional battle Cassandra is dealing with. She loves Logan, but can't seem to forget or forgive. While she continues to heal physically, she also tries to mend a relationship.

Angela kept with her theme of romance. Nothing was rushed or overdone. You got to see how Logan and Cassandra had to fight to be together. There were more sexy scenes in this book. Which for me, wer
Serban Georgiana
Nov 26, 2014 Serban Georgiana rated it it was amazing
Shelves: in-english, adult, kindle
Aceasta carte se desfasoara exact asa cum ma asteptam.
Dupa finalul neplacut al volumului precedent,Cassandra este spitalizata in urma unui accident rutier.Recuperarea fizica este usoara,dar ramane cu multe traume emotionale.Nu mai are incredere in Logan.
Cartea este una plina de momente emotionante ,cei doi protagonisti duc o lupta acerba cu sentimentele lor,iar Logan este dispus sa faca orice pentru a recupera increderea si iubirea Cassandrei.
Mi-au placut foarte mult personajele acestei carti,si
Wendy Taylor-McIlmoyle
Sep 25, 2013 Wendy Taylor-McIlmoyle rated it it was amazing
WOW this book had lots of ups, downs, twists and turns! Throughout this one you kept hoping that Cassie would just wake up and accept her love for Logan. There was some humorous parts as well as tear jerking parts. And as soon as you think there will be a HEA there are even more surprises. The ending left me reeling and I'm on the countdown for book 3! This series does not disappoint! I couldn't put it down. I love this author can't wait to read book 3!
Alice
Sep 17, 2013 Alice rated it it was amazing
wow this was even better than the 1st book.
so glad the author decided to do 3 books so nothing is left out.
it picks up where book 1 ends and boy is it filled with so many emotions. cassie and logan can overcome anything. and man with the ending i sure hope their love is strong enough to weather the storm that is natasha.
thanks to the author for providing me with a arc in exchange for an honest review.
 Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰
WHAT THE FUCKKKKK!!!

I WANT BOOK 3 LIKE NOW

I absolutely loved this book. I was wrapped up in all of the ups and downs of Cassandra and Logan. There were a couple of twists but not too many once i started couldnt put it down and that ending arrrrhhggg lol i so wonna slap logans ex when things start to look up BAM she going to try break them up grrr cant wait for book 3 and hopefully get the HEA
Raven
Sep 19, 2013 Raven rated it really liked it
2014 sounds way too long to wait. When it comes to reviewing the book, I say it simply comes to two words; "LOVED IT"!!! :D
Sammy ⭐️
May 14, 2015 Sammy ⭐️ rated it liked it
TeriLyn
Sep 20, 2013 TeriLyn rated it liked it
This was a hard one to rate for me. I was looking forward to this after really liking the first book. I gave it three stars mostly because I love Logan. Cassandra drove me insane in this book. Logan took two steps forward and she took 12 steps back. Her moods and her wavering were too much for me to handle. She was so strong and confident in the first book I don't know why she had to go so backwards. While I realize what happened to her was awful and could definitely twist up one's mind, she jus ...more
Lydia H
Oct 21, 2013 Lydia H rated it it was amazing
"Logan had charmed his way into my life, into my heart..."

This must read sequel picks up right where Inevitable ended. So yes, you have to read book one before this one.
Right off the bat I connected with Cassandra's emotional struggle. Having gone through everything she had just experienced would've broken anyone. This was mainly why I understood 100% her fears and hesitations where Logan was concerned. Gotta say though, there were times where I wanted to shake her and make her forgive him.
April
Sep 19, 2013 April rated it it was amazing
I loved Inevitable and have been waiting, not so patiently, to find out what happened next...Irreplaceable did not disappoint, but it did leave me wanting more!!!!! :-)
Angela Graham is fast becoming one of my favorite authors and I hope we will be seeing a lot more from her!

***SPOILER ALERT***
It begins with Cassandra being in the hospital. She is still hurt by Logan's actions from New Year's Eve. As much as she loves him she has resigned herself to the fact that she will have to get over him. Sh
Heather andrews
Sep 17, 2013 Heather andrews rated it it was amazing
The book starts off right where the last one ended and to say Cassie has some ill feelings towards Logan would be putting it mildly, "of course. Why would he bring his son home earlier if he had poker games to play and sympathy money to hand out?" Logan I have to give the guy props, I mean he's still protective, "stalking toward the bed, he towered over me with a hard expression. "No, what I have a problem with is that guy thinking he's going to help you shower." I mean he's still a looker, "he ...more
Brooke
Sep 21, 2013 Brooke rated it it was ok
This is the second book in the Harmony series and if you haven't read book 1, Inevitable, then DO NOT read this review because there are spoilers from book 1...

Cassandra and Logan's story picks up where book 1 left off. She's recovering from her car wreck.

Okay. I liked this book as it was a continuation of their story and I'm anxious to find out what happens with these two. That said, Cassandra was getting on my very last nerve! Logan is falling all over himself to prove that he wants her and o
Three Chicks
Oct 06, 2013 Three Chicks rated it really liked it
4.5 Star Review
Well Angela Graham has done it again! I love Logan West, he is one of my
favorite book boyfriends; even though at the end of Inevitable, she left
me gutted.

*Please remember that you need to read Inevitable to understand Irreplaceable.*

My one thought going into Irreplaceable was that I hoped Cassandra could forgive
Logan for any indiscretions that happened in the past. Cassandra thinks that she will never be able to forgive Logan. But Logan does everything in his power to make t
Rustys
Oct 13, 2013 Rustys rated it really liked it
I received an arc for honest review.

This picks up where Inevitable leaves off; Cassandra/Cassie is in the hospital after her accident. Logan feels responsible and will do whatever it takes for Cassie to forgive him. Cassie is grief-stricken at the events that not only damaged
her body but broke her heart as well. Forgiveness is not on her agenda!

photo imagesCA4SQIMA_zps9fe777da.jpg

I have to tell you Logan and Cassie are becoming one of my new favorite book couples. The flirtatious and sexy banter between the two left a smile on

photo d97ae5e8-3972-4d96-9cc5-0063110658af_zps4bc3b42d.jpg

my
Kissandtellreviews
Sep 19, 2013 Kissandtellreviews rated it really liked it
A True Page Turner. Raw and Emotional. Couldn't put it down.

I was on the edge of my seat the entire time reading this book. I could feel every emotion along with Cassandra. How hurt she was. How drawn to Logan she still was, despite how deeply her hurt her. Her confusion. Her frustration. Her inability to walk away from him. Her inability to trust him again. I was right there every step of the way with her. It was heartbreaking watching her struggle to recover physically and emotionally after t
Karen
Sep 26, 2013 Karen rated it really liked it
I didn't love this one as much as the first one. While I love Cassie and Logan, I found this one to be annoying with Cassie spending most of the book doubting everything. Yes, she was hurt, but she never let Logan speak properly, she never told Logan exactly how she was feeling, she made all sorts of unfounded assumptions and she constantly ignored her true feelings. It was starting to really get on my nerves when it finally turned around. I loved that Logan didn't give up on her and was willing ...more
Elizabeth
Sep 21, 2013 Elizabeth rated it really liked it
This book ends with a cliffhanger just like the last book.......2014?

I finished this book in a few hours,I enjoyed it and Logan won my heart(except when he did something I didn't like, bad boy!). I'm happy that Cassandra and Logan fixed their problems ...... but now I fear for what will happen in the next book, I alredy know that Cassandra's insecurities will play a big role.

Oliver,lovely as always

Bitch natasha, what crazy thing are you planning? Jax, dude...don't do anything bad!!
Loved it more than the first 2 27 Jan 07, 2014 08:44PM
ARRRRRGGHHHHH! 4 59 Nov 26, 2013 08:28AM
  • Entangled (Fullerton Family Saga, #2)
  • Finding Us (True Love, #2)
  • Come Alive (The Cityscape, #2)
  • Stirred Up 2 (Stirred Up, #2)
  • Luke's Present (Morning Report, #3.5)
  • Precious Consequences (Consequences, #1)
  • Worthy of Redemption (Accidentally on Purpose, #2)
  • His Wounded Light (The Light in the Wound, #2)
  • Forever Dark (Forever Love, #1)
  • Still Human (Just Human, #2)
  • Out of Control (Untamed #2)
  • Misplaced Trust (Misjudged, #2)
  • Lifeless (Lifeless, #1)
  • Be My Baby (Baby Lite, #3)
  • Beautiful Rose (Beautiful Rose, #1)
  • Fall to You (Here and Now, #2)
  • Out of Time (Out of Line, #2)
  • Here Comes the Bride (Modern Arrangements, #2)
NYT and USA Today Bestselling author of the Harmony series.

Angela lives in Tipp City, Ohio with he three little darlings and a beautiful feline companion that keeps her company during late night writing binges.

Check out my Facebook page for a deleted chapter from Inevitable as well as teasers.

www.loveangelagraham.com

"Just don't give up trying to do what you
More about Angela Graham...

Harmony (5 books)
  • Inevitable (Harmony, #1)
  • Indestructible (Harmony, #3)
  • Infinite: A Novelette (Harmony, #3.5)
  • Inferno (Harmony, #4)