Start by marking “Master of Plagues” as Want to Read:
Master of Plagues

Master of Plagues

it was ok 2.0  ·  Rating Details ·  2 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Mystical powers. Cosmic adventure. Universally dynamic forces. A gifted individual has been commissioned to take part in of all these phenomenal occurrences.

Stuart Duffelmeyer is an NYU student who is targeted by eight of his egomaniacal college classmates once they learn he wants to find a beautiful date for the night. His classmates lure him to a sleazy motel where they
Published April 28th 2013 by Amazon Kindle (first published November 29th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Master of Plagues, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Master of Plagues

Fangs for the Fantasy
Jul 26, 2013 Fangs for the Fantasy rated it did not like it
I try not to DNF books. Part of me always feels like I have been defeated by an abominable foe when I do not finish a book. I become driven to continue, to keep reading no matter what – literature will not defeat me!

Alas, sometimes it happens. But usually I fight the good fight for a long time before putting down the book, and this was no exception

The problem was this book came out swinging. Within the first 10 pages the book launched its first assault on my brain and it didn’t stop. Never did I
Nobody Loser
Jan 12, 2014 Nobody Loser rated it liked it
Revenge is a dish best served plagued…with kosher fiction and unleavened insanity. D.B. Reynolds has put together a story of divine revenge in Master of Plagues, which is definitely enjoyable in a world where you can't count on the comfort of simple revenge from time to time.

In this book, Stuart Duffelmeyer is a young Jewish student on the verge of graduation. He's smart, he's quiet, and he is most definitely still a virgin. It's a combination that shouts geek.

Very early in the story, it bec
Wanda
Wanda marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2013
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2013
Sallie
Sallie marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2014
Auntie Sherry
Auntie Sherry marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2016