Start by marking “Team Clean: The Ultimate Family Clean-Up-The-House Formula” as Want to Read:
Team Clean: The Ultimate Family Clean-Up-The-House Formula

Team Clean: The Ultimate Family Clean-Up-The-House Formula

Are you the only one who cleans in your house? Do you constantly pick up items around the house (that normally aren't yours!) and move them to where they belong? Is it your job to know that everyone's clothes (and everything else everyone needs to walk out the front door) are ready for the next day? Are your family members always asking you where their things are? Most ...more
Published June 1st 2013 by Aviva Publishing (first published May 10th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Team Clean, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Team Clean

Monica
Oct 08, 2013 Monica rated it it was amazing
Wanted to see this as my house is a wreck and find a way to make it easier to clean and get the daughter involved as well. Can't wait to try some of the techniques and the charts with her soon. Won this from a Goodreads Giveaway!
Tyler
Jul 24, 2013 Tyler rated it it was amazing
New Book Turns Cleaning into a Family Fun Responsibility Lesson

If you’re sick of being the person who does all the cleaning, without getting help from your spouse, and putting up with children who think you’re their personal maid, then Team Clean is the book for you. Carol Paul knows all about teamwork, having spent more than twenty years involved in her father Coach Wooten’s basketball camps. And she knows what it is to have family members not behave like team players. For years, she tried to k
Michelle-Anne Delisle
I really enjoyed this book. for many years I have been cleaning the house by myself. Just leaving my husband with cleaning cat litter, vacuuming around the boxes and once in awhile empty the dishwasher. I felt a little guilty asking him to take on more responsibility cause he worked during the day. But i do need help around the house and i keep forgetting i just need to ask for it.
This book showed me "how to declutter your home, how to establish a weekly cleaning ritual, how to clean it and sti
Lisa Mccarty
Dec 13, 2013 Lisa Mccarty rated it it was amazing
I received this book from good reads first read giveaway. I must say I found myself laughing so hard I was crying at how accurate this book was. It was lighthearted and very entertaining, mainly because it was like they put a camera in my house and were watching our family. Since implementing this, things have gotten a lot easier! Hands down great book. If you are a busy mom or just want to figure out a way to get your life organized please give this book a try.
Dianne
Jan 14, 2014 Dianne rated it it was amazing
This book is a good mix of cheerleading support and practical support for making a family tradition that is fun and productive. I've read through the whole book once and am now going back to specific parts to help set this up in our family. I feel from reading the book that this is a worthwhile and attainable habit to create.
Sharath Mohan
Sep 23, 2013 Sharath Mohan rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book and it gives a wholesome approach of how cleaning is done easily as a team. It was fun reading the book with the simple way of narration. I really liked the cover and the pages of the book which are so much like the perspective of the book.
Maya
Mar 04, 2015 Maya rated it it was amazing
This was another one of my wins here on Goodreads.
Thank you, Carol, for the useful book, for sharing your family's experience and for the personal message, it shows that you care!
Michael Fulmore
Michael Fulmore rated it it was amazing
Feb 25, 2014
Jacinthe Viileneuve
Jacinthe Viileneuve rated it did not like it
Aug 15, 2013
Maria Hrabinski
Maria Hrabinski rated it really liked it
Aug 07, 2014
Gayla Bassham
Gayla Bassham rated it really liked it
Sep 05, 2013
Crystal
Crystal rated it it was amazing
Sep 14, 2015
Rizka
Rizka rated it it was amazing
Oct 19, 2013
Amin El alami
Amin El alami rated it liked it
Sep 21, 2013
Vix
Vix rated it liked it
Aug 07, 2014
Madelaine
Madelaine rated it it was ok
Dec 01, 2016
Kiersten Paul
Kiersten Paul rated it it was amazing
Betty
Betty rated it really liked it
Sep 24, 2016
Abderazak Boudjenah
Abderazak Boudjenah rated it really liked it
Sep 11, 2013
Carla
Carla rated it really liked it
Oct 22, 2014
D'ambra Thompson
D'ambra Thompson rated it it was amazing
Mar 24, 2014
Carol Paul
Jul 09, 2013 Carol Paul rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
My favorite book:)
Anne Embrey
Anne Embrey rated it really liked it
Aug 03, 2015
Sadies
Sadies rated it it was amazing
Idelis Watkins
Idelis Watkins rated it it was amazing
Sep 11, 2015
Melissa
Melissa rated it really liked it
Sep 10, 2013
N.S.Upahari Padmakanchana
N.S.Upahari Padmakanchana rated it it was amazing
Sep 21, 2013
Trish
Trish rated it it was amazing
Kim
Kim rated it liked it
Jul 26, 2015
Van
Van rated it it was amazing
  • Language Learning Unlocked
  • The Energetic Keys to Indigo Kids: Your Guide to Raising and Resonating With the New Children
  • English for the Eager Learners
  • Candy Crush Saga Advanced Guide: Tips, Cheats, Secrets and Strategies
  • The Family That Wasn't
  • Dirty Old Man (A True Story)
  • Finding God in the Dark: Faith, Disappointment, and the Struggle to Believe
  • Time-lapse Photography: A Complete Introduction to Shooting, Processing and Rendering Timelapse Movies with a DSLR Camera
  • Pope Francis in His Own Words
  • Hacktivity #1
  • Vuto
  • View from a Zoo
  • Cheaper Than Therapy: How To Forgive and Overcome Anger, Anxiety, Fear and Stress
  • Alphabet Soup For Grown-Ups