Start by marking “Tall, Tatted and Tempting (The Reed Brothers, #1)” as Want to Read:
Tall, Tatted and Tempting (The Reed Brothers, #1)

Read Excerpt* *Different edition

Tall, Tatted and Tempting (The Reed Brothers #1)

4.24  ·  Rating Details ·  23,711 Ratings  ·  1,788 Reviews
She’s locked up tight. But he might be the key.

Logan Reed is tall, tatted and tempting. Kit’s a woman with a mean right hook and a secret.

Kit wants a tattoo, but Logan sees more than she intends to share in the drawing of the tat she wants. He sees her in ways no one ever has.

Kindle Edition, First Edition, 323 pages
Published June 17th 2013 by Night Shift Publishing (first published June 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Tall, Tatted and Tempting, please sign up.

Danielle Hurrell YES. I just finished this book yesterday and due to the ending (and just because I loved it so much) I HAD to buy the second one today. Just started…moreYES. I just finished this book yesterday and due to the ending (and just because I loved it so much) I HAD to buy the second one today. Just started it:) I don't think you'll be disappointed. (less)

Lisa
Aug 13, 2013 Lisa rated it really liked it

Every once in a while you read a book that whacks you up side the head and surprises you. Tall, Tatted and Tempting was that book for me. This book was definitely a more emotional and heartfelt read than I was expecting. It drew me in right from the beginning. This is a well-written story with endearing characters. This is also a book about two individuals who happen to meet and simply know that life will not be the same ever again.

LOGAN:

I'm the guy they don't have to talk to. I'm the guy they
Lisa Jayne
Aug 04, 2013 Lisa Jayne rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: EVERYONE
Recommended to Lisa Jayne by: Anna
5 'JUST MY CUPPA' STARS.

"I love you New York. Never doubt it."

description

Three words to start my review READ.THIS.BOOK,When my friend texted me telling me about this story, I thought why not? I'll give this book a try, what I didn't expect was to fall so in love with two characters and this deliciously written novel. 'Tall, tatted and tempting' is so much more than its title suggests. It is full of heart and soul and is written to heart warmingly wonderful proportions. This story has completely captured
Christy
Feb 02, 2015 Christy rated it really liked it
Recommended to Christy by: Anna
4 Stars!
 photo 4b3e44ae-4427-4f4c-aae7-d583337cc857_zps7a8fb37f.jpg

Tall, Tatted and Tempting is the perfect title for this book- it describes Logan just right!

Logan:
No one really talks to me since I can’t hear. I haven’t said a word since I was thirteen years old.

Logan lives with his four brothers. He is a tattoo artist. He is a bit of a man slut. And he is also deaf.

Emily:
Home is a relative term. Home is wherever I find to sleep that night.

Emily goes by Kit. She spends her days playing guitar by the subway of NYC. She is a long way from home. She co
Aestas Book Blog
Dec 26, 2013 Aestas Book Blog rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites

First, here's my casting for Logan ;)

** FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED ** 4.5 stars!!

OMG!!! Guys, this book was awesome!!

Tall, Tatted, and Tempting was asweet, sexy and very moving story with a wonderful balance of humor, steam, and also heartfelt, emotional depth! I loved it!

A friend of mine actually recommended it to me and after reading this section of the blurb, I knew this was one I had to check out....

"Logan Reed is tall, tatted and tempting.Kit’s a woman with a mean right hook and a secret.
Anna
Aug 09, 2013 Anna rated it really liked it

No one really talks to me since I can't hear. I haven't heard a word since I was thirteen years old.

I'm the guy they don't have to talk to. I'm the guy they don't have to pretend with, because I wouldn't know what they're saying regardless.

Logan ~ wow. What a perfect imperfect guy !! * dreamy sighhhhh. And 4 more orphaned brothers .... Ummm greedy much ??! Yessss

I loved this story ! I just wish it was a little longer because I was sensing some epic phenomenalness and then I turned the page and
Jennifer Kyle
Dec 04, 2014 Jennifer Kyle rated it really liked it
3.75 - 4 Stars

description

Logan Reed is a deaf tattoo artist/bouncer who lives with his four brothers and falls hard for Kit a street guitarist on the run. Logan Reed was a wonderful character who is just the right amounts of sexy and sweet. Kit can’t resist Logan but he won’t go further with her until she tells him her real name and shares more about herself with him.

”“I want you to be my girlfriend.”

“What does that mean?”

Melissa (Ever So Mela)
Jun 23, 2015 Melissa (Ever So Mela) rated it did not like it
Shelves: na-romance, new-adult
I just read the most epic love story!

I mean, there is love and then there's Kit and Logan love. But let me not get ahead of myself. Let's start at the beginning.

So on Monday we're introduced to Kit. She's broke and homeless but a fighter nonetheless, busking at the train station. I mean if that doesn't scream strong and independent, I don't know what does. And guess what? She has a secret!

Bet you did not see that coming!

And then things get good and she meets our tall, tatted, and tempting
Catarina
4,5 “Why this tatted book guys are always so hot?” Stars!

Emily (Kit) is far away from home and running from her past. She lives on the streets and tries to take as much as she can from life.
Her past, her secrets doesn’t allow her to get close to anything or anyone but all that changes in the moment that she decides to make a tattoo.

description

Logan is deaf since he was thirteen years and doesn’t talk to anybody. He doesn’t need.
He is also a bit (okay, a lot) of a man-whore. He’s the deaf guy who is pre
Amy (Foxy)
***3.75 stars***

Tall, Tatted and Tempting has been getting rave reviews because of one unique character- Logan. Logan's deaf and has been living in a silent world since he was 13. Emily (‘Kit’) is a homeless girl with a secret past that she's hiding from.

Emily arrives at a tattoo parlor requesting a tattoo of one her designs. Logan is the tattoo artist for this project. The sparks fly between them especially when Emily ends up punching him in the nose and breaking it.

Together they each share a
Karla

4 Pleasantly Surprised Stars!

Told from alternating points of view, Logan and Emily's, this book had an interesting plot. Logan and Emily are each dealing with their own personal struggles, and although a little over the top at times, as far as the storyline goes, it’s not too angsty or overly dramatic.

Emily and Logan form a connection early on and the chemistry between them is quite believable, but what I really loved is the relationship she forms with all his brothers and that the brothers
Patrycja
Nov 16, 2014 Patrycja rated it it was amazing

I’m so glad I finally read Tall, Tatted and Tempting! It was everything I needed right now and I did knock my socks off. From painfully heartbreaking to amusing and passionate it blew me away. Why didn’t I read it right after it was released? I still can’t believe I waited so long to do so. I admire Tammy Falkner work and from this point I will be impatiently waiting for her books. I am seriously going to become her fan and stalker number 1.

Anyway, back to the story that swept me away, Tall, Ta
DKristin
 photo Beautiful.jpg

That's how I would describe this story. It gave me those tingly, warm feelings all over and I absolutely loved every second of it. It reminded me of how Callum & Harper made me feel or The Fledgling where you just knew that these two people were made for one another. And best of all it managed to do this in a very well developed story that was interesting and complex and not one bit of corny!!!

~Emily~

photo Emma4.jpg

The moment she walks into the tattoo shop Logan cannot take his eyes off of her. She i
J *deep in the heart of Texas*
4.5 Stars!

Well call me crazy but that was....

Seriously LOVED it! I held off on reading it because I was once again afraid of the dreaded cliffhanger ending. But it wasn't that bad...and it most definitely helped that the author posted chapter one of the next book on her website (see link at the bottom of the review)!

I didn't know it was going to be all sweet and sad and stuff. It was a bit sexy too but with a name like Tall, Tatted and Tempting I thought it was going to be all kinds of smutty. T
✝✝ Ⓓaisy ❣ Hearts Cole, Lucas, Jesse  & James ✝✝
I really loved the Reed brothers, their banter is so touching. I really want to read Paul and Matt ;)

photo giphy-4.gif

Logan, our darling boy meets Emily in his tattoo parlour and he simply can't get her out of his head!

photo 2917803f889d69710e7cda46fb913a03.jpg

Emily on the other hand, is running and has a secret.

photo a5ddc886ee03723e894c97f835158303.jpg

Despite the attraction between them, she doesn't trust him nuff to even tell him her real name, that was annoying.
I wanted to give her a kick, but towards the end, she redeem herself, but wished she didn't drag it too long!
This was stupid,
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo Free Li xB by sb_zpsamwuwffk.gif

FREE on Amazon US today (9/8/2016)

Book 1 & 2 are a duet within series.

BLURB:
She’s locked up tight. But he might be the key.

Logan’s not disabled; but he hasn’t spoken in eight years. He hasn’t needed to. Until he meets Kit.

Logan doesn’t know everything about Kit. Ki
Michelle
Tall, Tatted and Tempting by Tammy Falkner
Release information: Released
Series: The Reed Brothers

Logan Reed is one of the five Reed Brothers, one that lost his ability to hear and hasn’t spoken in eight years. Losing their mother at a young age and having their father walk out, the Reed Brothers had to take care of each other. But Logan’s life is about to be turned upside down when Kit walks into the tattoo shop and leaves after punching him in the face.

Kit is running from something. She’s not a
Goddess Of Blah
May 11, 2015 Goddess Of Blah rated it it was amazing
YouTube Book Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFj92...

The title and cover of this book does not do it justice. It's not a fluffy chick lit read as the cover and title might suggest. Nor is it the usual run of the mill NA/YA plot.
*Can be read as a Stand Alone or part of sequels.

ROMANCE, EXPLOSIVE CHEMISTRY, SENSUAL

LOVE, GAINING TRUST, FAMILY
description

This book is extremely engrossing. You're drawn to all the characters and you're really rooting for the Reed family (5 brothers) to make it.
Practic
AJ
4.5 sweet and heartfelt stars

I randomly plucked this book from my kindle, and it took me completely by surprise! Entertaining and meaningful right from the start, I was instantly addicted and I absolutely loved it!

Logan is a sexy, pierced and heavily tatted tattoo artist. He is also deaf, but lost his hearing at the age of 13 so he knows how to speak, he just chooses not to and hasn’t spoken a word for eight years. He meets Kit when she comes to him for a tattoo, and the cocky manwhore is immedi
Duchess Nicole
I'd have to agree with a lot of other reviewers when I say that even though I knew about the deaf hero, I got way more than I expected from this book. He wasn't just a deaf guy. He really is a hero. An every day kind of hero. He saves the girl. And he's deaf.

But the ending...srsly? SRSLY?!?! See how I shortened that word? People do that all the time, right? So do authors lately. This book was half a story. A very good half a story. I will absolutely be reading the next one, but I can't give a f
Candace
Nov 01, 2015 Candace rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone looking for a sweet, heartwarming and inspirational love story
This was a sweet, inspiring and heartfelt story. It was about overcoming obstacles and disproving stereotypes. Kit and Logan forged their own way, falling in love in the process.

Kit would rather live on the streets than to return home to the fate that awaits her. When her path crosses with Logan, he quickly realizes that she isn't like the hordes of other girls that fill his nights with meaningless sexual encounters. He is determined to get to know this mysterious runaway.

When he offers her a
Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~
4 stars...

Kit aka Emily is living on the streets of New York after running away from home. She comes in to get a tattoo and sees Logan who is staring at her boobs. She flips out and punches him and runs out. Logan is deaf so he could't really explain himself. He sees something in her and wishes he knew her name or something about her.

Kit
 photo flickr-mila-kunis-gif_zpsf670d538.jpg

Logan
 photo FA5FFAA9_zpsa3b18b82.jpg

SIDENOTE: I struggled a little whether it was believable that Logan was deaf but able to speak to Kit low enough without his brothers hearing. He supposed
edzkie♥§*.*§♥
Aug 14, 2013 edzkie♥§*.*§♥ rated it it was amazing
“I want you to be my girlfriend.”

“What does that mean?”

“I’m not sure. but I think it’s the same as being my friend, but I get to make you come.”

4.5 STAR!

I love the plot of this book. A guy covered in tattoo but what makes him different from all this overflowing bad boy image hero is his deaf. Although he can speak but he withheld it due to his insecurities. Logan is a man whore before he meet Kit. A girl with a mysterious past. The only person Logan try to talk to but he still can't hear so s
BabyBeth
Jun 23, 2015 BabyBeth rated it really liked it
I did not expect that. In fact, I think I just got schooled.

This was such a pleasant surprise.

I normally judge a book by its cover (I mean, the cover is pretty meh in my opinion, so I was kind of on the fence with this one), but hell, it was such a cute read. The heroine, Kit, was SMART, which was such a nice change in the NA genre. As expected from NA, there was some serious angst going on, but surprisingly, I didn't find it tiring or annoying. And then...

Dear Logan,

I love you. I know you're n
Alexis *Reality Bites*
4.5 STARS out of 5
Genre: Contemporary Romance

My initial thought after reading this book was 'WHY did I wait so long to read this book' While the story itself is not exactly 'unique' it's characters are! I highly recommend this sweet take you by surprise romance to all Contemporary Romance lovers!
Jodi Bibliophile
Jun 30, 2016 Jodi Bibliophile rated it really liked it
Loved it! I found Logan a little immature but apart from that it was a good read that I read in one sitting ♡♡
Brenna
Feb 28, 2015 Brenna rated it liked it
Shelves: audible, romantic, series
I liked this one! The characters were lovable, it’s fast-paced, sweet, and sexy. It caught my attention from the very beginning and had me smiling like crazy.

Logan is a tattoo artist who works with his brothers at the shop they own and he is also deaf. He’s pretty much a manwhore, never sleeping with the same girl twice and never forming any kind of friendship/attachment. He meets Kit when she comes in to get a tattoo and tries to treat her like any other girl, getting pretty handsy with her aft
Plamena
Apr 07, 2014 Plamena rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

“I’d talk to this girl all day long if it means she’ll smile at me like that.”

I have to admit this book surprised me. It is such a sweet story! I couldn’t put it down. It is well written and it will melt your heart!

Sooo..the story:

Logan Reed is a seriously hot tattoo artist. He is also deaf and doesn’t speak. Not that he can’t...he just didn’t want to...until now. When a beautiful girl asks him for a tattoo, Logan is in a trance for few minutes. She is gorgeous. And when he tries to
HJ
Sep 14, 2014 HJ rated it really liked it
No one is more surprised than me that I really liked this NA book.

Great things -

1st person POV - Both sides. Likable characters - all the way around.

Realistic angst - not the 'rape' or murdered/suicide background that we see so often.

The characters didn't go into 'heat' every time they saw each other - Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Let me point out that the ebook contains 2 versions - Sexy and Sweet. I read the sexy version, which had just the right level of sexual activity (for me). Le
Katie
Apr 10, 2015 Katie rated it really liked it
4.5 tall, tatted, and tempting stars

description

"I've been locked in my own world for a really long time. I have an excuse to keep people away, because of my disability. And then I saw your tattoo...and I felt like maybe, just maybe, we were each locked in our own little worlds and could let each other out."

OMG. I loved this book.
Two broken people finding love and acceptance, together. So beautiful.

Some thoughts:

-Logan and Emily are ADORABLE together. I loved both of thier characters and I was rooting for
TeriLyn
Dec 15, 2014 TeriLyn rated it really liked it

4 Unexpected Stars

I read about the love some readers had for Tall, Tatted, and Tempting in a readers group online and it sounded like a story I’d enjoy. Expectations for the story were nil as I didn’t know what to expect from the title or the cover. Even the blurb didn’t do it justice as the story ended up taking me completely by surprise. There was so much to the story making it different and enjoyable. Pleasantly surprised, indeed.

The depth of the plot and the struggles each of these characte
Book Trailer - do you use them? 3 47 Aug 26, 2015 09:20AM
Did you like Logan? 13 163 Apr 24, 2015 05:03AM
Crazy For NA Books: Tall, Tatted, and Tempting 12 13 Mar 09, 2015 12:51PM
New Adult Corner: This topic has been closed to new comments. March 16th-31st Tall, Tatted and Tempting 17 17 Mar 15, 2014 02:56PM
WHAT'S UP WITH THE ENDING OF THIS BOOK! 17 316 Mar 01, 2014 11:50PM
  • Sanctuary of Mine
  • Long After (Sometimes Never, #3)
  • How It Rolls (Love and Skate, #2)
  • Welcome to Sugartown (Sugartown, #1)
  • Freeing Asia (Breaking Free, #1)
  • Dangerous to Know & Love
  • Conflicted Love (Needle's Kiss, #2)
  • The Missing Link (Marked, #1)
  • Limits (Silver Strand, #3)
  • Kiss This (The McCallans, #1)
  • Redesigned (Off the Subject, #2)
  • Finding Grace
  • In a Heartbeat (Heartbeat, #1)
  • Giving it to the Bad Boy (Tattooed and Pierced, #1)
  • Kiss the Sky (Calloway Sisters, #1; Addicted, #2.1)
  • Freefall (Custom Culture, #1)
  • Be My Hero (Forbidden Men, #3)
  • Ruin (Ruin, #1)
Tammy Falkner lives on a farm in a lovely, sprawling little town in rural NC with her beekeeper husband and a house full of boys, a few dogs, and a cat or two (or five – who has time to count?). As half of the Lydia Dare team, she has co-written ten books, including the Westfield Wolves series and the Gentlemen Vampyre series. A huge fan of Regency England, she often wonders what other kinds of ...more
More about Tammy Falkner...

The Reed Brothers (9 books)
  • Smart, Sexy and Secretive (The Reed Brothers, #2)
  • Calmly, Carefully, Completely (The Reed Brothers, #3)
  • Maybe Matt's Miracle (The Reed Brothers, #4)
  • Proving Paul's Promise (The Reed Brothers, #5)
  • Zip, Zero, Zilch (The Reed Brothers, #6)
  • Good Girl Gone (The Reed Brothers, #7)
  • While We Waited (The Reed Brothers, #8)
  • Holding Her Hand (The Reed Brothers, #9)

“I want you to be my girlfriend.”
“What does that mean?” …
He looks confused. “I’m not sure. But I think it’s the same as being my friend, but I get to make you come.”
30 likes