Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read.
Start by marking “Massemorderens private e-poster” as Want to Read:
Massemorderens private e-poster
Enlarge cover
Rate this book
Clear rating
Open Preview

Massemorderens private e-poster

did not like it 1.0  ·  Rating Details ·  2 Ratings  ·  1 Review
Paperback, 322 pages
Published 2012 by Spartacus
More Details... edit details

Friend Reviews

To see what your friends thought of this book, please sign up.

Reader Q&A

To ask other readers questions about Massemorderens private e-poster, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Massemorderens private e-poster

This book is not yet featured on Listopia. Add this book to your favorite list »

Community Reviews

(showing 1-2)
filter  |  sort: default (?)  |  Rating Details
Jacob Senholt
Jun 18, 2013 Jacob Senholt rated it did not like it
A very quick but boring read.
Hacked emails from Breiviks email account. Only a few of them actually about him, his ideas or his family relations.

Most of them were confirmation mails for shipped or ordered or sold items, as well as password retrieval emails from gaming sites such as Blizzard.

Why on earth this should be published in this raw unedited form I do not understand. 5% of it was interesting. The remaining 95% was completely irrelevant.

Marxistareallliars
Marxistareallliars rated it did not like it
Jul 09, 2013
There are no discussion topics on this book yet. Be the first to start one »

Share This Book