Start by marking “Rogue Moon (Moonstruck, #6)” as Want to Read:
Rogue Moon (Moonstruck, #6)

Rogue Moon (Moonstruck #6)

Rudek Tornjak is a Wolf without a pack. A man scarred by his past, he prefers it that way. While living in the shadows of the French Quarter, whispers of treachery and betrayal reach his ears—along with accusations implicating him in unthinkable acts. He comes out of hiding to confront his accusers only to discover he’s under a death sentence. On the run, he encounters ...more
92 pages
Published June 16th 2013 by Silver James Books

To ask other readers questions about Rogue Moon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rogue Moon

Jac Zifos
Aug 16, 2013 Jac Zifos rated it it was ok
Okay, I am not amused. I loved this series when I first discovered it and have been anxiously awaiting the final 3 books. Unfortunately, I was doomed to be disappointed.

This last book did not tie up any of the loose ends left hanging in book 5, and also managed to add more questions without answers.

Why were Zevan and Rudy enemies? If Rudy was never a member of the 69th then why did they rescue him? What is going on with Hannah and Mac? How did Black Root cause them to lose/miscarry a baby, or d
Siobhan Muir
Jan 15, 2014 Siobhan Muir rated it it was amazing
Ah yes, Ms. Silver James writes a damn good story. Who knew the genetics of the Wolves had such far-reaching connections? In the Bayou loup garou rules when the moon's full and families come of it. Ms. James wove an suspenseful tale with family being the central theme. I only had one question, which is a spoiler if you haven't read the rest of the series. It was implied that Black Root and Zevan Tornjak caused Hannah to lose her baby. I don't understand and it wasn't clear as to what had ...more
B.E.
Jun 22, 2013 B.E. rated it it was amazing
This one totally rocked - again. Each book in the Moonstruck series is better than the last - and this is the pinnacle. Plus, Ms. James wrapped the series up nicely here. The bad guys got what was coming to them. The Wolves are all happy and for once, safe from interference. She still left a few little niggles that I'd love to see addressed in other books down the road. :hint-hint: :nudge-nudge:

And I can't wait to see the books in The Penumbra Papers (a promise Ms. James made at the end of this
Kelli
Aug 16, 2013 Kelli rated it really liked it
This book wasn't bad, but I don't think it was quite as good as the others in the series. I didn't get quite the connection to the characters that I am used to. Also, this felt like it was trying to be the last book, but I felt like everything is still kind of up in the air with everyone, so I am hoping there will be at least one more story to try to smooth things down and really answer all of the questions.
Michele bookloverforever
ends happily...bad guys caught and dead. Radek Tornjack not the rogue criminal but his brother is. Liam, Mac's son is a prisoner in Louisiana and is freed by radek and his mate, Isabelle. Mac, Hannah find Liam but Hannah mistakes toenail for his evil brother and tries to shoot him but wounds Isabelle instead. then they all go after the bad guys...scorched earth is left behind.
Liza
Jul 06, 2013 Liza rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. Izzy and Rudy are awesome together. I also loved the wrap-up of the Moonstruck story line. Will miss new times with the Wolves, but glad I have he series for re-reads.
Jennifer Mccormick eding
Sep 20, 2013 Jennifer Mccormick eding rated it it was amazing
Shelves: great-wolves
Loved loved loved it!!! Love how she solves every situation and doesn't leave you with unanswered questions. Love this series
Tonya Boutwell Hauser
Jun 17, 2013 Tonya Boutwell Hauser rated it it was amazing
I'm so glad Liam is okay. I was so worried about him and his parents. I'm glad that doctor got hers. Now that everyone is mated there needs to be more babies. Just saying.
Julie
Jul 08, 2013 Julie rated it it was amazing
As always, action packed and fabulous!!! Loved this book, read it in a day, great series! Can't wait for more!
Brandy Richardson
Brandy Richardson rated it it was amazing
Aug 14, 2014
Dedra
Dedra rated it it was amazing
Jan 12, 2015
Jennie
Jennie rated it liked it
Aug 05, 2015
Traci Purcell
Traci Purcell rated it liked it
Feb 14, 2015
stephanie kulczycki
stephanie kulczycki rated it it was amazing
Sep 10, 2015
Diana
Diana rated it it was amazing
Jan 19, 2015
Claire
Claire rated it it was amazing
Dec 01, 2014
Nicola
Nicola rated it it was ok
May 27, 2014
Lisa
Lisa rated it it was amazing
Apr 15, 2015
Christopher Ormond
Christopher Ormond rated it liked it
Jul 11, 2013
Emma Frankland
Emma Frankland rated it really liked it
May 20, 2014
Guzzigyrl
Guzzigyrl rated it liked it
Nov 17, 2014
Mary
Mary rated it it was amazing
May 17, 2015
Jennifer Lyon
Jennifer Lyon rated it it was amazing
Jul 05, 2013
Jessica
Jessica rated it really liked it
Apr 23, 2016
Catherine Longoria
Catherine Longoria rated it really liked it
Jun 02, 2014
Abby
Abby rated it it was amazing
Aug 22, 2013
Lea
Lea rated it really liked it
Oct 15, 2014
Elizabeth
Elizabeth rated it it was amazing
Jul 14, 2013
Xiomara
Xiomara rated it it was amazing
May 15, 2015
Sherill
Sherill rated it really liked it
Oct 03, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Silver James likes walks on the wild side and coffee. Okay. She LOVES coffee. Warning: Her Muse, Iffy, runs with scissors. A cowgirl at heart, she’s also been an Army officer’s wife and mom, and has worked in the legal field, fire service, and law enforcement. Now retired from the real world, she lives in Oklahoma and spends her days writing with the assistance of her two Newfoundland dogs, the ...more
More about Silver James...

Moonstruck (10 books)
  • Blood Moon (Moonstruck, #1)
  • Bad Moon (Moonstruck, #2)
  • Hunter's Moon (Moonstruck, #3)
  • Wolf Moon (Moonstruck, #4)
  • Bride's Moon (Moonstruck, #5)
  • Christmas Moon (Moonstruck, #7)
  • Blue Moon (Moonstruck, #8)
  • Moon Shot (Moonstruck, #9; Hard Target, #2)
  • Moonstruck: Secrets (Moonstruck Genesis #1)