Start by marking “The Firedance Anthology” as Want to Read:
The Firedance Anthology

The Firedance Anthology

A searing selection of short stories from the circle of Firedance authors. "The child, the girl, slowly rose up out of the water, then turned away, laughing, and skipped and danced over the path of fire towards the setting sun." "My kind, the Fire Dancers, we make the machines work. We harvest the sun for energy." "The star had been growing closer to the atmosphere. The ...more
Published April 14th 2013 by Firdance Books

To ask other readers questions about The Firedance Anthology, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Firedance Anthology

Gary Bonn
Jun 17, 2013 Gary Bonn added it  ·  (Review from the author)
About a year ago someone challenged the stable of writers from Firedance Books to compose an anthology themed around the word Firedance.
It was tougher than we thought. Months of blood, tears and sweat later - here it is. It's wonderful to be included in a project with so many writers that I admire and respect so much. Every one of their stories is beautifully crafted, memorable and riveting.
I hope you'll enjoy and treasure this as much as I do.
Jae
Jul 14, 2013 Jae rated it really liked it  ·  (Review from the author)
Some great stories from my fellow Firedancers on a theme that was surprisingly difficult to write about.
Jeanette Greaves
Jeanette Greaves rated it really liked it
May 27, 2014
L R Davis
L R Davis rated it really liked it
Dec 20, 2013
Bill Sauer
Bill Sauer rated it it was amazing
Jan 19, 2014
Andrea Cooper
Andrea Cooper marked it as to-read
Dec 23, 2013
Sally Ember
Sally Ember marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2013
Tonya
Tonya marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2014
Louise
Louise added it
Oct 17, 2014
JAE ERWIN writes, teaches yoga and co-runs a publishing co-operative. She lives on the Pennines, has a husband, three sons, a dog, two cats, three chickens and four vegetable beds – don’t ask her which one she loves the most. Jae has two more novels in progress and has written many short stories, several of them published. A poem or six lurks in her dim and distant past.
More about Jae Erwin...