Super Shred: The Big Results Diet: 4 Weeks 20 Pounds Lose It Faster!

Super Shred: The Big Results Diet: 4 Weeks 20 Pounds Lose It Faster!

3.78 of 5 stars 3.78  ·  rating details  ·  58 ratings  ·  8 reviews
The diet that works faster and forever!
SUPER SHRED
Using the same principles—meal spacing, snacking, meal replacement and diet confusion—that made his SHRED a major #1 bestseller—Dr. Ian has developed what dieters told him they needed: a quick-acting plan that is safe and easy to follow at home, at work, or on the road.
SUPER SHRED
It’s a program with four week-long cycles:
-...more
Published December 31st 2013 by St. Martin's Press

Lisa
Although I didn't lose the 20 pounds the book says you could lose in 4 weeks, I did lose 10 pounds in 3 weeks and I am happy with that result. The information in the book is very informative and it also includes many 100 and 150 calorie snacks along with soup and smoothie recipes.

The technique is basically carb cycling which Dr. Ian Smith explains very well in the book. Each week has different meal plans that are outlined specifically to maximize your metabolism. I will definitely do this progr...more
Michelle
I liked this book. IT is a no nonsense approach to short term quick weight loss. I you are wanting to start a diet and get positive results quick then this is the diet for you to start with. Then you should switch to a lifestyle weight loss regime.

I love the clear way that Dr Ian Smith lays out the diet plan with meal plans that you can easily customize, and great low cal snack recipes.

The foods that you eat are sensible and healthy. No processed foods. Just whole food goodness.

Marcella James
Not only am I reading this book, I am following the program. As I near the end of week two, I have found that I am not hungry. I like that Dr. Ian's method gives you choices. If you have not had the opportunity to check out the book and need a solution to jump start your weight loss effort, this book is for you! SHRED ON!
Syntax787
its like if the south beach diet and the fast diet, had a baby. and youre only supposed to do it for lent lol. I liked the concept and the fact that he is promoting a solution for those last stubborn pounds people cant get rid of.
Thea
I am not sure this will work but I will be willing to try it for four weeks.
Vanessa
First week in & 6.6 lbs down

Once I planned my days a few at a time ahead of time, book is easy to follow! looking forward to results at end of fourth week.
Cathy
Yea! I made it through the whole month. I only needed to lose 15 and I lost 9. I think that this book is geared more for people that have more that 20 pounds to lose and aren't already doing much exercise. If you fit into that category, I highly recommend this book.
Liberty Abbott-Sylvester
I plan on buying this book. Of all the books I've read this one seems really doable! Want to try the diet out.
Tamya Crawford
Shredder for life

Dr Ian Smith has done it again, plans to live by. And as always simple repeatable steps make both Shred plans easy and fun to follow.
Faith Lee
Faith Lee marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2014
Michelle Ellison
Michelle Ellison marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2014
Susi Prola
Susi Prola is currently reading it
Apr 08, 2014
Margo
Margo marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2014
Nikia
Nikia added it
Lindsey
Lindsey marked it as to-read
LaShonda Jones
LaShonda Jones marked it as to-read
Dee
Dee is currently reading it
Mar 30, 2014
Ferrari458ap
Ferrari458ap marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2014
tiffany wallenburg
tiffany wallenburg is currently reading it
Mar 25, 2014
Josefa Ann
Josefa Ann marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Ian K. Smith, M.D., is the number one bestselling author of The Fat Smash Diet, Extreme Fat Smash Diet, The 4 Day Diet, The 4 Day Detox, Happy and EAT. He is a medical contributor on The View and The Rachael Ray Show, the diet expert on VH1’s Celebrity Fit Club, and host of the nationally syndicated radio show Healthwise on American Urban Radio Networks. He writes a medical column for Men’s Health...more
More about Ian K. Smith...
Shred: The Revolutionary Diet: 6 Weeks 4 Inches 2 Sizes The Fat Smash Diet: The Last Diet You'll Ever Need Happy: Simple Steps to Get the Most Out of Life The 4 Day Diet Extreme Fat Smash Diet: With More Than 75 Recipes