Start by marking “Beloved (The Crystor #3)” as Want to Read:
Beloved (The Crystor #3)

Beloved (The Crystor #3)

4.35 of 5 stars 4.35  ·  rating details  ·  229 ratings  ·  22 reviews
The highly anticipated conclusion to The Crystor Series. Refusing to believe that Kira is dead, Octavion searches for the truth about her disappearance. But time is running out. The king of Panthera will come for him soon and Octavion can't leave without knowing she is safe. Kira thinks the only way she can keep her friends alive is by faking her death, but the lie has onl ...more
ebook
Published 2013 by Dragonfly Press

To ask other readers questions about Beloved, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beloved

Allegiant by Veronica RothCity of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra ClareClockwork Princess by Cassandra ClareThe Elite by Kiera CassRequiem by Lauren Oliver
Upcoming YA novels for 2013 & 2014
160th out of 378 books — 793 voters
Switch! The Lost Kingdoms of Karibu by Karen  PrinceSecrets of the Realm by Bev StoutHarry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. RowlingThe Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S. LewisThe Clay Lion by Amalie Jahn
Good, Clean Books for Teens
184th out of 300 books — 467 voters

More lists with this book...

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
 photo crystor_zpsa64ab8f9.jpg

Beloved is book three in The Crystor series by C.K. Bryant. This book starts up pretty much right where the previous one left off. I do admit, though, that I had a bit of trouble remembering the details of the previous books. Its been some time since I read book two but I hung in there and slowly as the book progressed and details were revealed, it all came back together for me.

Kira has fled Xantara with Nigel as her guardian or bodyguard. She was convinced that as long as she remained, the pe
Angel Boles
I need to know when this is coming out... I have checked the Internet every other week for an update.. I am beyond excited about this book.
Ali Cross
This book.

This.

Book.

It was a long wait but so, so worth it. I love the way CK brings Kira's story back around and reminds us of just how far she has come. Of how much she has grown.

I'm finding it hard to write this review without giving away spoilers, and I don't want to ruin it for you. Just know that THIS is a satisfying ending to Kira's and Octavion's story and if you haven't read the books yet? Now is the time to do it. I'd totally tell you to "Run, don't walk" to the nearest book store but
Angi
Loved it. I really enjoyed this series. Something my 12 year old can read- yay! Loved Kira's growth throughout the whole story, loved all of the character development with the supporting characters. The only people I didn't get enough of in the last book were Cade and Ussay. Honestly, she could keep writing to resolve everyone else and I would absolutely read it. I am so happy I stumbled upon these and that I (completely by chance) waited to read them all until after the final book was out. I al ...more
Becca
Had to buy this after reading the first two books. I was not disappointed, minus a couple of things I will get to later. Kira is no longer then little 'mouse' as previously thought. She grows up in so many ways while she is away from Octavion. More romance. New friends. An exciting conclusion to the story.

Now to my disappointments. It ended way too fast. I was happy with the ending, but more of what they went through when Octavion was fulfilling his vow and what Kira was going through. That woul
Veray Carter
This last book of the series was well worth waiting for. I loved getting to know the new characters and learning more about the original characters. Kira has grown so much and learned how to fight and take care of herself. She finds a new family where she finally feels like she belongs. She discovers her true feelings for Octavion and finds a way to take care of her new family. There is a really sad death that made me cry and an awful villain that finally gets what he deserves. I loved the surpr ...more
Erin
I absolutely loved this book. I waited for months for this to come out and I even reread the first 2 just so I could be completely in the story. I finished Beloved 24 hrs ago and I am still living in that world. I don't ever want to come home. Thank you for a wonderful world to escape to. :)
Diane
It has been a long wait for the conclusion of the Crystor series, and it did not disappoint. C. K. Bryant has put her all into the conclusion of her latest book, and while I may have become a little distant from the characters in this series, it's obvious that she did not. This was a satisfying end and well worth the wait. I can't wait to see what she writes next.
Sydney
I cannot express to you what I felt when I found out this book had finally come out. I checked C.K. Bryant's website/blog regularly just waiting and hoping. I almost cried when I found out why she hadn't been able to work on it.

It was worth the wait.
Liz
fantastic series!
Really got attached to the characters and am sad that the journey with them is over!
Great-great read, though!
Felicia Semmler
Well worth the wait. I laughed I cried was angry sad and everything in between. I was about to lose it right before the epilogue but CK gave us the ending we have been waiting for. A very fitting end to a wonderful series.
A.D. Trosper
I loved the first two books and this one was no exception. I'm so glad the third book finally arrived and I got to read the conclusion of this story. This is one of my favorite YA romances. So much happens and the characters really grow through it all. My only disappointment was that it ended. This story could have gone on for several more chapters or even another book and I would have been happy to continue reading.
SQUEEEE!!!!! I so looked forward to this book! I know I'm sounding like a teenager and not an almost-forty-something, but this book was so great! I was dying to find out how it ended. She did not disappoint. I would have enjoyed a longer epilogue, but it was fantastic anyway! I could not put it down and finished it in the early hours of the morning.
Marteisha
Mere words cannot describe the uniqueness of this masterpiece. I have been apart of Kira and Octavion's world since he first book and I am lenient to say farewell. The journey has been extravagant Christine. Your book has inspired my heart and soul. I can only hope there will be more adventures by you in the future.
Lorraine
Luved it. Made me cry, the plot kept me turning the pages.
LOVED this series. last book was the best.
Aydrea
I was happy with the end to the series. I was really nervous for awhile & it definitely kept me on my toes. Great fight scene & a love scene. I love Octavian & Kira together, so cute! I also really liked Nigel & Altaria/Lydia characters in this book.
TJ
Waited so long for this story to come out. So glad that it's finally here. It took me awhile to get back into the groove of the story before I knew it it was the end. I'm just happy that the character and author received a happy ending.
Kira
It was great to be back at this wonderful world created in such a beautiful way.

Love it! It was worth waiting and as expected, it touched my soul again.

Kee
Nov 14, 2013 Kee marked it as to-read
Plz tell me when this book coming out... I want to read it i need to read it
Holly
loved this whole series. The ending was perfect!
Melissa
loved it, just ended suddenly though!
Saruta Valentine
Saruta Valentine marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2015
Renata Vermillion Davis
Renata Vermillion Davis marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2015
Hayley Elliott
Hayley Elliott marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2015
Brittney
Brittney marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2015
Katie Bodden
Katie Bodden marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2015
  • Elemental Shining (Paranormal Public #3)
  • Jamb  (Cornerstone, #3)
  • Primal Quest (Primal Attractions, #1)
  • The Drifting (The Velesi Trilogy, #2)
  • Arise (Syrenka, #3)
  • Snow, Blood, and Envy
  • Heirs of Prophecy (The Prophecies, #1)
  • Phase (Phase Trilogy, #1)
  • Red Dawn (Crossroads Academy, #2)
  • Monarch (War of the Princes, #3)
  • Dentelle (The Guardian Series #3)
  • Fighter (Outsider, #3)
  • Alloria (Labyrinth of labyrinths, #1)
  • Threads That Bind (Havoc Chronicles, #1)
  • Promises (Timeless #2)
  • Original Sin (Alexandra Jones, #2)
  • Fist of the Furor (Scribes of Medeisia, #3)
  • Blood Fever (The Watchers, #3)

The Crystor (3 books)
  • Bound (The Crystor, #1)
  • Broken (The Crystor, #2)
Bound (The Crystor, #1) Broken (The Crystor, #2) The Crystor Series (Bound, Broken and Beloved) BELOVED (#3 in The Crystor Series) In His Eyes Anthology (Stories from a Cute Guy)