Start by marking “Miracle, the Novel” as Want to Read:
Miracle, the Novel

Miracle, the Novel

Just who is Micah Divine? Godsend? World-class liar with a bag of tricks up his sleeve? The unexpected glitch in a scheme two men have been murdered to protect? Or a divine being on a mission to benefit all Mankind for generations to come is designed to bring him face-to-face with his greatest fear--a fear buried at the heart of the controversy simmering on the Flannigan's ...more
Published May 1st 2007 by Jigsaw Press

To ask other readers questions about Miracle, the Novel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Miracle, the Novel

Bethany Andrews
"Miracle" was a story unlike any I've read in the past and is part of a genre I've avoided up until this point. I tend to shy away from anything focused around God and/or religion: including but not limited to: churches, religious zealots, books about finding God etc, etc. That being said, as soon as I realized what the focus of this book was I wanted to throw it away....BUT I didn't...and for that I'm actually...well, glad.

The whole don't judge a book by its cover thing comes into play here..bu
M.L. Bushman
Sep 11, 2008 M.L. Bushman rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Recommends it for: anyone looking for a bigger view of God and life in the Cosmos.
Well, since I wrote it, you'd expect me to be a bit biased. And what I learned from writing it was to keep an open mind about what life in God's Cosmos might be like.
Virginia
Virginia rated it it was amazing
May 06, 2013
Russell Douglas
Russell Douglas rated it really liked it
Oct 18, 2015
Ruxi
Ruxi marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2008
Joy
Joy marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2010
1926110
M.L. Bushman has three books published by Jigsaw Press--Miracle the novel; and The Implausible Hero. She also writes under the pseudonym Kris Karrel and has two books published as such: Threads, a Blaine Horney Mystery, and Just Blaine Horney. She is currently working on a futuristic Western series of books.

A single mom, Ms. Bushman wears a lot of hats these days. Novelist, writer, editor-Jigsaw P
More about M.L. Bushman...