The Perfect Desire

The Perfect Desire (The Perfect Trilogy #3)

3.52 of 5 stars 3.52  ·  rating details  ·  31 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Barrett Stanbridge has a lovely home in one of London's best neighborhoods, great friends, a thriving private investigation business, and feminine companionship whenever it's convenient. The shadows of his past have been accepted and neatly put away. In short, he's a man really quite content with the structure and direction of his deliberately solitary life. Being accused...more
Published December 28th 2004 by St. Martin's Paperbacks

To ask other readers questions about The Perfect Desire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Perfect Desire

Natasja
Isabella Dandaneau and her cousin Mignon each inherited half of a treasure map. Isabella wanted to work together with her cousin to find the treasure and split the treasure, but Mignon refuses. So Mignon leaves New Orleans to go to London, where she believes is the hidden treasure. But the only thing Mignon finds is danger and death. So Isabella travels to London to collect her cousin’s things, hoping to find the other half of the map before someone else does.

Barrett Stanbridge is tired of his p...more
Kay
This is another book I picked up because it's one of the few non-Mills and Boon (Harlequin in US) romances at the local UK library. It doesn't deserve one star, but I'm using the one star to designate books I didn't finish. Honestly, I'd probably give this one three stars if I had finished it.

I feel guilty about putting this one aside, especially since I had only about a hundred pages left. It wasn't a bad book; I just got bored with the plot. I didn't like the way the H and h hooked up. It was...more
Vmontgzz
Primer libro que leo de la escritora, no me encanto pero si hay partes que me gustaron sobretodo el pasado de la protagonista, creo que nunca me había tocado leer algo parecido.
Brianna
really good. I don't know why British hat american, but Barrett and Belle seems to over come that. I like how they connected because they both served in a war and it gave them battle scars to compared.
Scarlett
Scarlett marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2014
CelticRabbit
CelticRabbit marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2014
Satina
Satina added it
Nov 28, 2013
Lele
Lele marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2013
Cheryl Medley
Cheryl Medley marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2013
Alisa
Alisa marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2013
Mokona
Mokona added it
Sep 09, 2013
Rezkia gift
Rezkia gift marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2013
Marilize
Marilize marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2013
Ihz101
Ihz101 added it
Jun 27, 2013
Vicki
Vicki added it
Jul 06, 2013
Marsha
Marsha marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Hi everyone! Here are a few facts about me:
I am a multi-published author in mass market historical fiction, or in other words, I write historical romances. I have a background in education, specifically social studies, but I've also dabbled in directing a public television station and serving as a police liaison officer.

I've been married to my wonderful husband, David, for twenty years and I have...more
More about Leslie LaFoy...
The Duke's Proposal (The Turnbridge Sisters, #3) Her Scandalous Marriage (The Turnbridge Sisters, #1) The Rogue's Bride (The Turnbridge Sisters, #2) Grin and Bear It The Perfect Temptation