Start by marking “The Love Sick God: Answering the Deepest Longings of Your Soul” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
The Love Sick God: Ans...

Pablo Perez
Preview

The Love Sick God: Answering the Deepest Longings of Your Soul

4.83 of 5 stars 4.83  ·  rating details  ·  12 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Imagine the Creator of the universe thinking about you right at this moment. What if you
could read His thoughts and watch the expression of His face when your name comes
up? The Lovesick God reveals the beauty of God's emotions and why you are the
supreme object of His affections.
This is not just another book; when you truly grasp the secrets revealed by The Lovesick
God
Published October 1st 2011 by Destiny Image Incorporated

To ask other readers questions about The Love Sick God, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Love Sick God

Bayode Aderinola
Time and again I have made unsuccessful attempts to backslide. I now feel what Jesus’ disciples must have felt: there is simply NOWHERE to go. Every time I try the world, I return empty, miserable and spent. I can remember praying in one of my sober moments asking God to show me His love. Now I see that He answered that prayer. He has sent me songs, sermons and books. The Lovesick God was a reminder love letter. I don’t believe in coincidences, and it’s certainly not one that this is my first bo ...more
Donna Prather
I truly enjoyed reading this book. I was blessed so that I read it within one day. I was touched and enlightened by several statements that the author made such as: “My name is Hephzibah”, “My delight is in her” “I delight in you; I enjoy you; I really like you.” “You are not forsaken; you are not forgotten; you are His delight.” These statements reminded me that no matter what, God loves me and will never forsake me.
I was also reminded that as His child, I should also continue to be in Bridal
Kathleen Sabillano
Elisabeth
This book is an amazing journey to really open our eyes to the love of our savior. I feel challanged to truly see with my "thoughts, mental images, feelings, confessions, and actions" how God has... and always will love me... It is a book to keep forever, but you can't help sharing it :D It was amazing, captivating, positive and encouraging, short and incredibly powerfull (i couldn't put it down... 139 pages in 2 hours)
Adam
... so well written. I was very impressed with this book. A work that has helped bring comfort to mixed up times and events is also very thought provoking as we step into this Easter Season. I would deffinately encourage everyone to take in this quick read ASAP.
Margaret
Margaret marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2015
Aiena
Aiena added it
Dec 22, 2014
Airajean
Airajean marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2014
Akosixyz Ferrer
Akosixyz Ferrer marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2014
Alexinemarie
Alexinemarie marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2014
Maggie Reed
Maggie Reed marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2014
Patrick Street
Patrick Street marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2014
Pinky
Pinky marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2014
Randall
Randall marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2013
Aimee Bhatia
Aimee Bhatia marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2013
Gia
Gia marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2013
Pablo Perez
Oct 25, 2013 Pablo Perez rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Lauren Hackbarth
Lauren Hackbarth marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2013
Sharon Anderson
Sharon Anderson marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2012
Janet
Janet marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2012
Lauren
Lauren is currently reading it
Oct 20, 2011
201 Prayers for Healing: Build Your Faith For Healing with 201 Healing Quotes From The Bible Prayer Secrets: a Simple Blueprint to Help You Walk in the Presence of God 70 Prayers to Overcome Depression: Are You Depressed? Now You Can Beat Depression with Seventy Prayers from the Bible How to Experience God: Understand the Longings of Your Soul, Discover How God Feels for You and Enjoy Intimacy with Jesus Prayer Secrets | A Simple Blueprint to Help You Walk in the Presence of God (The Contemplative Prayer Series)