Start by marking “Cat Haus Part 2 (Billionaire Bad Boys, #2)” as Want to Read:
Cat Haus Part 2 (Billionaire Bad Boys, #2)

Cat Haus Part 2 (Billionaire Bad Boys #2)

Working girls aren’t supposed to mix business with pleasure... right?

Hey, again. I’m Cate and I’m still a working girl, but a few things have changed around here since the start of my story. My idiot boss Gus Haus is gone and now my former john—coincidentally named John—owns the brothel where I work.

What will this change mean for the future of the Cat Haus? That’s what we’
ebook
Published June 10th 2013 by Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about Cat Haus Part 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cat Haus Part 2

Mary Mooney
Jun 24, 2013 Mary Mooney rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy in exchange for my honest review, so here it is. This story just gets better and better. I love how Cate & John are together. The story flows well and I finished it in less than a few hours. I loved it and if you like a steamy story, you should read it too. Carrie Lane had done a great job and I can't wait for book 3 to see where she takes Cate & John.
Lynnea Selleck
Jun 11, 2013 Lynnea Selleck rated it it was amazing
Love this story! I really wish it was just published as a book instead of being like episodes. I can't wait to read more about Cate and John!
Rann
Nov 28, 2013 Rann rated it liked it
Shelves: new-adult, for-review
This one is as better, steamier, sexier, naughtier as the first one!

Cate is off the hook now, I mean she's out of Gus' league, the guy with chicken legs who owns the Cat Haus. Honestly, I admired Cate even more here, she has been tough throughout her stay during Gus' reign or ownership, whatever you call that, but now I could anticipate that her life in the Cat haus is about to change. So jumping off, this is one is more about Cate and John, she's not ashamed of what her and John have, knowing t
Nicole
Jul 31, 2013 Nicole rated it really liked it
I had no idea what I was getting into with these two little gems but all it took was the first page to put me in place! A novella series set in one of Nevada’s Cathouses, Cate gives us a taste of just what her job entitles. Filled with just the right combination of sexy and story, you won’t be able to put these down. I mean where else can you find a book about a woman who finds love while working in a whorehouse? But it’s not all trash and smut, there really is a great story in there and I’m ...more
Tina
Jun 15, 2013 Tina rated it really liked it
Okay so the second book was just as good as the first. This book is so very different than anything I typically read. Cate is with a lot of men. I know, I know, she is a hooker! That's what she is supposed to do. Again, not something I am used to reading. Normally I would typically shy away from a book like this. However, I actually am enjoying it. The characters are developing and I am looking forward to reading more. My only complaint is that these installments drive me crazy. I like to read a ...more
Nadine
Jun 26, 2013 Nadine rated it liked it
Cat Haus 2 did not disappoint and I knew it would not. I am however so sad that I am done with book two, because I really want to know what happens to Cate and I now have to wait for book 3 to be published. Carrie Lane has a talent to weave a perfect balance between erotic writing and romance writing. Saying this, if you are a bit on the prudish side of the spectrum of reading, this might not be the series for you.
I really enjoyed book 2 and would still recommend this series to die hard erotica
Dawn-Ann
Jun 14, 2013 Dawn-Ann rated it really liked it
This book was just as naughty and steamy as the first book, I personally really enjoyed the frat boys!
There were a couple typos I noticed but nothing bad like I've read in other books.
Short read but a good second installment. We get to see and learn a little more about Cate and John, and how they are "working" together. I am patiently waiting for the third book! I am excited to see where they are going.
Becca Mitchell
Jun 24, 2013 Becca Mitchell rated it it was amazing
This is the second short story in the series and the author did another great job. It is really nice to not have the characters bogged down with a ton of baggage! It was well written. Very entertaining and I can't wait for book 3!
Leta Fisher
Jun 14, 2013 Leta Fisher rated it it was amazing
Carrie continues to nail it on the head with the continuing story of Cate and John! Can't wait to see what's in store for book 3. Very good storyline and easy too read.
Rasa
In the second book, Cate is still our kickass call girl. I’m excited to see how this story will develop, most especially after the last chapter. :O

John, oh John, I think I like him now a little better. But I would like to know him more. As in MORE. A chapter/s of his own POV maybe? =)))))

I really enjoy reading Cate’s story BUT I noticed that it kind of lacks realism? Yes I think it’s good but I also think that the life of the girls, particularly Cate’s since it’s on her POV, is so focused on C
Billy Masters
Jun 02, 2014 Billy Masters rated it it was amazing
From working in book # 1 to madam in book #2 this is a funny and very well written account of Cates experiences as a sex worker. If you're looking for an entertaining "read" and the subject matter is something that you can handle, you'll enjoy this book.
Read this book where the characters are intense, and so life like you won't want to put it
down. A very erotic read that will get your juices flowing.
You love the originality of the story. Different and refreshing. The scenes and the set-up for th
Kayla
Oct 10, 2013 Kayla rated it it was amazing
The Cat Haus books are a breath of fresh air after reading so many romance novels the stories all start sounding the same. Cat Haus is definetely different than my average read. I love the fact that the story didn't go straight into a pretty women story in the first book and how the second book is just as interesiting and unpredictable as the first. I am ready for the next one.
☆ Eyes On The Stars ☆
Jan 27, 2014 ☆ Eyes On The Stars ☆ rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, erotica
So... John is no longer a john and he's the boss now, hmmm? I see potential - potential heartbreak and confused feelings that is! This was a short and sexy read detailing more about the day to day with Cate and her encounters with John.
Christine
Feb 19, 2014 Christine rated it really liked it
Another great book. So many changes going on with Cate, John, and The Cat Haus. Cate seems to be a little lost, not her usual self. One night with two college boys will help her to get back into the swing of things. I kind of miss Gus and his drama.
Maria
Maria rated it it was amazing
Jul 09, 2013
Doll_Lil
Doll_Lil rated it really liked it
Jan 13, 2014
Gail Ward
Gail Ward rated it liked it
Jan 05, 2015
Drmgrl99
Drmgrl99 rated it really liked it
Oct 06, 2013
Clare
Clare rated it it was amazing
Aug 18, 2013
Michele Ahmed
Michele Ahmed rated it did not like it
Mar 09, 2015
Michelle DeCambra
Michelle DeCambra rated it really liked it
Nov 05, 2014
Dina Roberts
Dina Roberts rated it really liked it
Apr 11, 2014
Kari
Kari rated it liked it
Jun 26, 2013
Nikki Sciarrino
Nikki Sciarrino rated it liked it
Jan 30, 2015
Deb G.
Deb G. rated it it was amazing
Mar 31, 2014
Kathryn Dee - CLiK Book Blog
Kathryn Dee - CLiK Book Blog rated it it was amazing
May 28, 2015
Dimaris rossy
Dimaris rossy rated it it was amazing
Jun 24, 2013
Sabriel
Sabriel rated it it was amazing
Nov 04, 2015
Tamara
Tamara rated it liked it
Jul 02, 2016
Nhoobied
Nhoobied rated it really liked it
Mar 07, 2014
It all started in first grade when Cat Johnson won the essay contest at Hawthorne Elementary School and got to ride in the Chief of Police's car in the Memorial Day Parade...and the rest, as they say, is history. As an adult, Cat generally tries to stay out of police cars and is thrilled to be writing for a living. She has been published under a different name in the Young Adult genre, but ...more
More about Cat Johnson...

Billionaire Bad Boys (4 books)
  • Cat Haus 1 (Billionaire Bad Boys, #1)
  • Cat Haus Part 3 (Billionaire Bad Boys, #3)
  • Before Cate: John's Story (Billionaire Bad Boys, #4)