Start by marking “The Iron Warrior (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Iron Warrior (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #3)

The Iron Warrior (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten #3)

4.22 of 5 stars 4.22  ·  rating details  ·  313 ratings  ·  97 reviews
The Iron Prince—my nephew—betrayed us all.

He killed me.

Then, I woke up.

Waking after a month on the brink of death, Ethan Chase is stunned to learn that the Veil that conceals the fey from human sight was temporarily torn away. Although humankind's glimpse of the world of Faery lasted just a brief moment, the human world has been cast into chaos, and the emotion and glam
Expected publication: October 27th 2015 by Harlequin Teen

To ask other readers questions about The Iron Warrior, please sign up.

Gloria I don't know, I have no idea how this prophecy thing is going to be resolved. I have no doubt that Julie is working her head off trying to find the…moreI don't know, I have no idea how this prophecy thing is going to be resolved. I have no doubt that Julie is working her head off trying to find the perfect ending to her first and wonderful series. We don't want the book rushed and I know the wait is soo annoying (i really do, I check back here almost everyday for updates) but it will be done, all we can do is be patient. (less)
Winter by Marissa MeyerQueen of Shadows by Sarah J. MaasA Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. MaasThe Heir by Kiera CassRed Queen by Victoria Aveyard
YA Novels of 2015
45th out of 1,188 books — 5,743 voters
Winter by Marissa MeyerQueen of Shadows by Sarah J. MaasA Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. MaasThe Heir by Kiera CassEnd of Days by Susan Ee
The "Can't Wait" Books of 2015
79th out of 2,128 books — 10,747 voters

More lists with this book...

Karen
Apr 05, 2015 Karen marked it as to-read
March 3 2015

IS THAT A BLURB I SEE THERE

AND A NEW TITLE (OFFICIAL???)

AND, DARE I DREAM, AN ACTUAL PUBLICATION DATE??

THAT CAN ONLY MEAN ONE THING...MORE ASH. AND MORE ASH. OH, AND MORE ASH. DID I MENTION MORE ASH?

BTW HAVE YOU GUYS NOTICED THAT IT'S BEEN OVER A YEAR THAT I'VE BEEN RANTING?? DOES IT MATTER? MY PRAYERS HAVE FINALLY BEEN HEARD. HALLE-FUCKING-LUJAH.

P.S

09/26/2014

What is this, rant # 4? 5?

I don't know

Shelves: 2015-releases
CLIFFHANGER.

Kierran. What the hell.

description

Did your parents ever discipline you? Why would you do that? I just...I just can't.

I'm so upset right now.

description

Ash and Megan better put their foot down and ground that kid. For life. In the dungeon. With no supper.
Lupe
Nov 06, 2013 Lupe marked it as to-read
Don't forget that Ethan was still wearing the protection amulet that Kenzie gave back to him.....surely that will protect him somehow....hoping anyway...
Jonna
Dec 18, 2013 Jonna marked it as to-read
I hope, dear God, that Keirran will have an epic character development on the 3rd book because holy freaking cow, that boy....

That stupid, selfish,reckless sunnavamuthafuckinbeetz. The only reason why I'm giving him a chance of redemption is because he's still so young, and young people do stupid things.

But goodness, his stupidity caused a war AND FUCKING MURDER.

P.S.

Also, if Julie Kagawa doesn't revive Ethan, I will go shitbricks.

Lisa RC
Jan 04, 2014 Lisa RC marked it as to-read
Second book:
Things went from poop to sh!t to sh!t hole.
Just when you thought things couldn't get any worse, Kagawa goes, "Oh yeah, well, take this!" and throws in another plot twist.
(view spoiler)

My overall reaction while reading The Iron Traitor:
description

Anyway, I'll be reading third book of The Blood of Eden (The Forever Song) while waitin
Sandra
Jun 30, 2015 Sandra marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2015-tbr-pile
Update #2: 2/13/2015

Just found out that the title was changed AGAIN

ugh...

(Is it done changing? I'm getting annoyed now)

Update #1: 1/5/2015
Because this book is STILL not out I will rename it until we have a definitive publishing date.
Welcome its new title: THE FORGOTTEN BOOK
Yeah that's right. Until I have the book in my hands I will reference it with THAT name. Julie Kagawa finish your damn book already.

*is annoyed at the waiting*

Original: 2/4/2014

the third book is called The Forgotten Crow
Jerrie Hackett
Can we please have this book like yesterday
Saniya
Jun 03, 2015 Saniya marked it as to-read

I am sorry, but did she just say not one, not two, but mo-fucking three deaths?
WHAT THE FU-
If she even dares to think about killing off my babies Ash, Puck or even Meghan asdfghjkl-
I am done. Ladies and gentlemen. I. AM. DONE. Body and soul.
And Evil? Man, you are right next to Lucifer atm.
Tanja (Tanychy) St. Delphi
And here I though that waiting for The Iron Traitor would drive me crazy. Little did I know.
That cliffhanger was mean Miss Kagawa!
Italia8989
Aug 29, 2014 Italia8989 marked it as to-read
I am reading you for the probable fifteen pages of Puck.
Natalie Monroe
Jul 10, 2015 Natalie Monroe marked it as to-read
If Puck isn't in it, we riot.

Nikita
Apr 01, 2015 Nikita marked it as to-read
Update April 1, 2015:

It has a cover!

Update February 10, 2015:
It has a release date and a book plot! I don’t even care about the title change.

I can’t wait!

January 17, 2015:
description

I want it! I want it! I want it!
◕ ◡ ◕  Arooj
Edit, March 31st 2015: THE COVER IS OUT?!

Edit, February 27th 2015: WAIT, WAIT, HOLD ON, THERE'S A SYNOPSIS?!

WHERE HAVE I BEEN?!

I NEED THIS BOOK NOW, DAMMIT, NOW.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit, May 23rd 2014: Expected publication: 2015

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit, March 30th 2014: *stares at the title*

Um. "Title To Come"? I thought the title was The Traitor Son?

WHAT'S GOING ON?!

Please don't tell me that
Vivien
Aug 12, 2014 Vivien marked it as to-read
12/08/2014

That Title!!!

The Forgotten Crown

I LOVE IT SO MUCH - WHY 2015??!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wait.....
Expected publication: 2015
......
........ . .
You've gotta be joking!!!
Noooooooooo *sadface*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keirran.. What The Hell??......
How could you?? (T.T)
Why did nobody think about our feelings????

My reaction at the end :

I REALLY need to know the release date :c

Alienor ✘ French frowner ✘

Now that we have a release date and a cover for book 3, I'm going to finally start this spin-off - even if I was spoiled the end of book 2.

THANK YOU GR AND YOUR AUTHOR INTERVIEWS. That was SO nice of you to put a question about this end without spoiler tag IN FUCKING CAPS. Wait - maybe GR doesn't KNOW the spoiler tag?

Anyone to read them with me?
Baharan
Nov 03, 2013 Baharan marked it as to-read
OH MY GOD!! i just finished iron traitor and i really need this right now! i mean i have no idea whats going to happen now! wtf ethan cant die... how... i mean what! oh god i really need to know how she's going to continue this now!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!
AriaTheBookNerd
Nov 18, 2014 AriaTheBookNerd marked it as my-wishlist
WHY IS THIS TAKING SO LONG?! Smiley

I MISS MY FAERIES... I MISS ETHAN, KIERRAN AND MACKENZIE!!! But most of all I miss my Ash!! Smiley

I definitely need to reread.
Cookie
Oh shit.
I almost forgot this existed.
I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FEEL ABOUT THE COVER.
I def know I liked The Forgotten Crown better than The Iron Warrior ugh
-----
Edit: I'm kind of worried now. Already, she's played the I-Killed-You-But-Surprise-They-Aren't-Really-Dead card twice.

I have a love/hate relationship with Julie Kagawa.
While your books are an amusing and exhilarating read... you give us the most torturous endings.
To say I am anticipating this (along with The Forever Song) is an understatemen
Hulya
Feb 19, 2014 Hulya marked it as to-read
Hey, don't blame Keirran about what he did. I understand that he did something really bad but the amulet was draining his soul his very essence. He didn't know what he was doing because he was losing himself. Just like what happened to ash when he was under control of the Virus.
Giovanna
Apr 02, 2015 Giovanna marked it as to-read
Third different title. Release date too far away. I've been waiting two years for this. You better be good, book, or I'll end you.

Is that the cover? Not impressed ._.
Xzellaz
Mar 19, 2014 Xzellaz marked it as to-read
I'll wait for it to be published, I'll read every damn review, and when I find out that it has a happy ending....THEN I'll begin reading this series (with Ethan and Keirran).
Aiman
Nov 23, 2014 Aiman marked it as to-read
2015?!

The 5 stages of dealing with far-off publication dates

1. Initial Shock
description

That moment when you make a double take to see if your eyes have deceived you. Surely the publication date can't be THAT far away? But no, you realise that it is true and shake your head, clapping a hand to your mouth in disbelief.

2. Laughing it off
description

You try to laugh- to stop yourself from bursting into tears- but it doesn't work. Instead, your face slips into a blank and slightly angry expression; your face's defense mech
Marija
Oh hey look a synopsis

*reads*

Becca Ritchie
Oct 22, 2013 Becca Ritchie marked it as to-read
Um, this book better exist because I'm already getting anxious after The Iron Traitor. That end is just killing me! And I need this one. Soon!!!
Eric Boot
May 01, 2015 Eric Boot marked it as to-read
Shelves: to-read-asap
Dit was het duizendste boek dat ik op Goodreads zette. Ik moet dit boek asap hebben!
Hannah Exton
Feb 14, 2015 Hannah Exton marked it as to-read
Why is the title called the iron traitors son isn't that idiot a little young don't you think to have children when he is a murderer!!! I hope that the child of the traitor is a better person then his stupid father. I read all these books in like a week shouldn't they have the moral sense to give it a better title, like I don't know 'EATHEN HAS LIVED EVERYBODY CALM DOWN' I would feel way better if that happened so I wouldn't be so desperate!!!!!!!!

Now the name has changed, fair enough! I am beco
Anaee
Apr 13, 2015 Anaee marked it as to-read
Shelves: waiting
Come fast please, pretty please.

...

"Title to come" , say what?

...

So, The Iron Traitor becomes The Forgotten Crown. Hmm, I wanna know what's in there already.

...

The Iron Warrior, change of title again eh. Also, I just noticed that the expected publication is on my birthday, yay! Patience, patience.

13/04/2015
THERE'S A COVER!! OMGOMGOMG!! And the summary, ugh, so much is happening.
Rose
Apr 03, 2015 Rose marked it as to-read
Ye gods, this series! OMG, that cover! That synopsis!

Yeah, I'm sad it's been a while since I've read this series, but I'm completely ready for this when it releases. I may re-read the first two books again just to tide me over before the release.
Rebecca ♥ Matrim, Kishan, Warner ♥
Why does this not have a publication date yet? This needs to come out before Rogue. :(
EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS 1 9 May 11, 2015 11:30PM
Iron Fey Lovers!: The Iron Warrior goodreads giveaway 1 19 Apr 28, 2015 08:22AM
release date 5 97 Sep 29, 2014 04:30AM
  • Ungodly (Goddess War, #3)
  • Night Study (Soulfinders, #2)
  • The Immortal Heights (The Elemental Trilogy, #3)
  • Requiem (Books of Faerie, #3)
  • The Eye of Andromeda (Age of X, #3)
  • The Vanishing Throne (The Falconer, #2)
  • The Flame Never Dies (Untitled Series, #2)
  • Let the Wind Rise (Sky Fall, #3)
  • Untitled (The Arcana Chronicles, #4)
  • Golden
  • Broken Crowns (Internment Chronicles, #3)
  • Untitled (Untitled, #1)
  • Untitled (Nightshade Legacy, #2)
  • A Mad Zombie Party (The White Rabbit Chronicles, #4)
  • Untitled (Snow Like Ashes, #3)
  • Queen (The Blackcoat Rebellion #3)
  • Oblivion (Nevermore, #3)
  • Untitled (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3)

The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten (3 books)
  • The Lost Prince (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #1)
  • The Iron Traitor (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #2)
The Iron King (The Iron Fey, #1) The Iron Daughter (The Iron Fey, #2) The Iron Queen (The Iron Fey, #3) The Iron Knight (The Iron Fey, #4) The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1)