Start by marking “The Iron Warrior (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Iron Warrior (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #3)

The Iron Warrior (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten #3)

4.21 of 5 stars 4.21  ·  rating details  ·  276 ratings  ·  91 reviews
The Iron Prince—my nephew—betrayed us all.

He killed me.

Then, I woke up.

Waking after a month on the brink of death, Ethan Chase is stunned to learn that the Veil that conceals the fey from human sight was temporarily torn away. Although humankind's glimpse of the world of Faery lasted just a brief moment, the human world has been cast into chaos, and the emotion and glam
Expected publication: October 27th 2015 by Harlequin Teen

Win a Copy of This Book

• The Iron Warrior by Julie Kagawa
    The Iron Warrior (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #3)
    Release date: Oct 27, 2015
    Enter to win 1 of 25 Finished Copies of the book!

The Iron Prince—my nephew—betrayed us all.

He killed me.

Then, I woke up.

Waking after a month on the…more
    Giveaway dates: Apr 28 - Jun 28, 2015
    25 copies available, 2875 people requesting
    Countries available: US and CA
  • Friend Reviews

To ask other readers questions about The Iron Warrior, please sign up.

Gloria I don't know, I have no idea how this prophecy thing is going to be resolved. I have no doubt that Julie is working her head off trying to find the…moreI don't know, I have no idea how this prophecy thing is going to be resolved. I have no doubt that Julie is working her head off trying to find the perfect ending to her first and wonderful series. We don't want the book rushed and I know the wait is soo annoying (i really do, I check back here almost everyday for updates) but it will be done, all we can do is be patient. (less)
    Olivia Goodreads allows people to rate books before they come out. I think it's dumb but it's not something they're going to change anytime soon.
    Winter by Marissa MeyerQueen of Shadows by Sarah J. MaasA Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. MaasThe Heir by Kiera CassRed Queen by Victoria Aveyard
    YA Novels of 2015
    46th out of 1,017 books — 4,853 voters
    Winter by Marissa MeyerQueen of Shadows by Sarah J. MaasThe Heir by Kiera CassA Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. MaasEnd of Days by Susan Ee
    The "Can't Wait" Books of 2015
    85th out of 1,932 books — 9,747 voters

More lists with this book...

Karen
    Apr 05, 2015 Karen marked it as to-read
    March 3 2015

IS THAT A BLURB I SEE THERE

AND A NEW TITLE (OFFICIAL???)

AND, DARE I DREAM, AN ACTUAL PUBLICATION DATE??

THAT CAN ONLY MEAN ONE THING...MORE ASH. AND MORE ASH. OH, AND MORE ASH. DID I MENTION MORE ASH?

BTW HAVE YOU GUYS NOTICED THAT IT'S BEEN OVER A YEAR THAT I'VE BEEN RANTING?? DOES IT MATTER? MY PRAYERS HAVE FINALLY BEEN HEARD. HALLE-FUCKING-LUJAH.

P.S

09/26/2014

What is this, rant # 4? 5?

I don't know

Shelves: 2015-releases
    CLIFFHANGER.

Kierran. What the hell.

description

Did your parents ever discipline you? Why would you do that? I just...I just can't.

I'm so upset right now.

description

Ash and Megan better put their foot down and ground that kid. For life. In the dungeon. With no supper.
    Lupe
    Nov 06, 2013 Lupe marked it as to-read
    Don't forget that Ethan was still wearing the protection amulet that Kenzie gave back to him.....surely that will protect him somehow....hoping anyway...
    Jonna
    Dec 18, 2013 Jonna marked it as to-read
    I hope, dear God, that Keirran will have an epic character development on the 3rd book because holy freaking cow, that boy....

That stupid, selfish,reckless sunnavamuthafuckinbeetz. The only reason why I'm giving him a chance of redemption is because he's still so young, and young people do stupid things.

But goodness, his stupidity caused a war AND FUCKING MURDER.

P.S.

Also, if Julie Kagawa doesn't revive Ethan, I will go shitbricks.

Lisa RC
    Jan 04, 2014 Lisa RC marked it as to-read
    Second book:
    Things went from poop to sh!t to sh!t hole.
    Just when you thought things couldn't get any worse, Kagawa goes, "Oh yeah, well, take this!" and throws in another plot twist.
    (view spoiler)

My overall reaction while reading The Iron Traitor:
    description

Anyway, I'll be reading third book of The Blood of Eden (The Forever Song) while waitin
    Sandra
    Feb 13, 2015 Sandra marked it as to-read
    Shelves: 2015-tbr-pile
    Update #2: 2/13/2015

Just found out that the title was changed AGAIN

ugh...

(Is it done changing? I'm getting annoyed now)

Update #1: 1/5/2015
    Because this book is STILL not out I will rename it until we have a definitive publishing date.
    Welcome its new title: THE FORGOTTEN BOOK
    Yeah that's right. Until I have the book in my hands I will reference it with THAT name. Julie Kagawa finish your damn book already.

*is annoyed at the waiting*

Original: 2/4/2014

the third book is called The Forgotten Crow
    Jerrie Hackett
    Can we please have this book like yesterday
    Tanja (Tanychy) St. Delphi
    And here I though that waiting for The Iron Traitor would drive me crazy. Little did I know.
    That cliffhanger was mean Miss Kagawa!
    Italia8989
    Aug 29, 2014 Italia8989 marked it as to-read
    I am reading you for the probable fifteen pages of Puck.
    Saniya
    May 01, 2015 Saniya marked it as to-read

I am sorry, but did she just say not one, not two, but mo-fucking three deaths?
    WHAT THE FU-
    If she even dares to think about killing off my babies Ash, Puck or even Meghan asdfghjkl-
    I am done. Ladies and gentlemen. I. AM. DONE. Body and soul.
    And Evil? Man, you are right next to Lucifer atm.
    Nikita
    Apr 01, 2015 Nikita marked it as to-read
    Update April 1, 2015:

It has a cover!

Update February 10, 2015:
    It has a release date and a book plot! I don’t even care about the title change.

I can’t wait!

January 17, 2015:
    description

I want it! I want it! I want it!
    Vivien
    Aug 12, 2014 Vivien marked it as to-read
    12/08/2014

That Title!!!

The Forgotten Crown

I LOVE IT SO MUCH - WHY 2015??!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wait.....
    Expected publication: 2015
    ......
    ........ . .
    You've gotta be joking!!!
    Noooooooooo *sadface*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keirran.. What The Hell??......
    How could you?? (T.T)
    Why did nobody think about our feelings????

My reaction at the end :

I REALLY need to know the release date :c

◕ ◡ ◕  Arooj
    Edit, March 31st 2015: THE COVER IS OUT?!

Edit, February 27th 2015: WAIT, WAIT, HOLD ON, THERE'S A SYNOPSIS?!

WHERE HAVE I BEEN?!

I NEED THIS BOOK NOW, DAMMIT, NOW.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit, May 23rd 2014: Expected publication: 2015

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit, March 30th 2014: *stares at the title*

Um. "Title To Come"? I thought the title was The Traitor Son?

WHAT'S GOING ON?!

Please don't tell me that
    Alienor ☠ is stuck on the Jellicoe Road ☠

Now that we have a release date and a cover for book 3, I'm going to finally start this spin-off - even if I was spoiled the end of book 2.

THANK YOU GR AND YOUR AUTHOR INTERVIEWS. That was SO nice of you to put a question about this end without spoiler tag IN FUCKING CAPS. Wait - maybe GR doesn't KNOW the spoiler tag?

Anyone to read them with me?
    Baharan
    Nov 03, 2013 Baharan marked it as to-read
    OH MY GOD!! i just finished iron traitor and i really need this right now! i mean i have no idea whats going to happen now! wtf ethan cant die... how... i mean what! oh god i really need to know how she's going to continue this now!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!
    AriaTheBookNerd
    Nov 18, 2014 AriaTheBookNerd marked it as my-wishlist
    WHY IS THIS TAKING SO LONG?! Smiley

I MISS MY FAERIES... I MISS ETHAN, KIERRAN AND MACKENZIE!!! But most of all I miss my Ash!! Smiley

I definitely need to reread.
    Cookie
    Oh shit.
    I almost forgot this existed.
    I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FEEL ABOUT THE COVER.
    I def know I liked The Forgotten Crown better than The Iron Warrior ugh
    -----
    Edit: I'm kind of worried now. Already, she's played the I-Killed-You-But-Surprise-They-Aren't-Really-Dead card twice.

I have a love/hate relationship with Julie Kagawa.
    While your books are an amusing and exhilarating read... you give us the most torturous endings.
    To say I am anticipating this (along with The Forever Song) is an understatemen
    Eric Boot
    May 01, 2015 Eric Boot marked it as to-read
    Shelves: to-read-asap
    Dit was het duizendste boek dat ik op Goodreads zette. Ik moet dit boek asap hebben!
    Hulya
    Feb 19, 2014 Hulya marked it as to-read
    Hey, don't blame Keirran about what he did. I understand that he did something really bad but the amulet was draining his soul his very essence. He didn't know what he was doing because he was losing himself. Just like what happened to ash when he was under control of the Virus.
    Giovanna
    Apr 02, 2015 Giovanna marked it as to-read
    Third different title. Release date too far away. I've been waiting two years for this. You better be good, book, or I'll end you.

Is that the cover? Not impressed ._.
    Aiman
    Nov 23, 2014 Aiman marked it as to-read
    2015?!

The 5 stages of dealing with far-off publication dates

1. Initial Shock
    description

That moment when you make a double take to see if your eyes have deceived you. Surely the publication date can't be THAT far away? But no, you realise that it is true and shake your head, clapping a hand to your mouth in disbelief.

2. Laughing it off
    description

You try to laugh- to stop yourself from bursting into tears- but it doesn't work. Instead, your face slips into a blank and slightly angry expression; your face's defense mech
    Marija
    Apr 01, 2015 Marija marked it as to-read
    It has a cover? AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL. All the good books come out in autumn :DDD
    Xzellaz
    Mar 19, 2014 Xzellaz marked it as to-read
    I'll wait for it to be published, I'll read every damn review, and when I find out that it has a happy ending....THEN I'll begin reading this series (with Ethan and Keirran).
    Teresa Mary Rose
    Feb 23, 2015 Teresa Mary Rose marked it as to-read
    Oh hey look a synopsis

*reads*

Becca Ritchie
    Oct 22, 2013 Becca Ritchie marked it as to-read
    Um, this book better exist because I'm already getting anxious after The Iron Traitor. That end is just killing me! And I need this one. Soon!!!
    Hannah Exton
    Feb 14, 2015 Hannah Exton marked it as to-read
    Why is the title called the iron traitors son isn't that idiot a little young don't you think to have children when he is a murderer!!! I hope that the child of the traitor is a better person then his stupid father. I read all these books in like a week shouldn't they have the moral sense to give it a better title, like I don't know 'EATHEN HAS LIVED EVERYBODY CALM DOWN' I would feel way better if that happened so I wouldn't be so desperate!!!!!!!!

Now the name has changed, fair enough! I am beco
    Anaee
    Apr 13, 2015 Anaee marked it as to-read
    Shelves: waiting
    Come fast please, pretty please.

...

"Title to come" , say what?

...

So, The Iron Traitor becomes The Forgotten Crown. Hmm, I wanna know what's in there already.

...

The Iron Warrior, change of title again eh. Also, I just noticed that the expected publication is on my birthday, yay! Patience, patience.

13/04/2015
    THERE'S A COVER!! OMGOMGOMG!! And the summary, ugh, so much is happening.
    Rose
    Apr 03, 2015 Rose marked it as to-read
    Ye gods, this series! OMG, that cover! That synopsis!

Yeah, I'm sad it's been a while since I've read this series, but I'm completely ready for this when it releases. I may re-read the first two books again just to tide me over before the release.
    Rebecca ♥ Matrim, Kishan, Magnus ♥
    Why does this not have a publication date yet? This needs to come out before Rogue. :(
    Emily
    Jun 18, 2013 Emily marked it as to-read
    I have this feeling she's going to bring Ash's curse back in this book... I highly doubt she's just going to forget about it and move on...
    EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS 1 5 May 11, 2015 11:30PM
    Iron Fey Lovers!: The Iron Warrior goodreads giveaway 1 14 Apr 28, 2015 08:22AM
    release date 5 92 Sep 29, 2014 04:30AM
    • The Flame Never Dies (Untitled Series, #2)
    • Requiem (Books of Faerie, #3)
    • Dawn Study (Soulfinders, #3)
    • Ungodly (Goddess War, #3)
    • The Immortal Heights (The Elemental Trilogy, #3)
    • Untitled (Let the Sky Fall, #3)
    • The Vanishing Throne (The Falconer, #2)
    • The Eye of Andromeda (Age of X, #3)
    • Broken Crowns (Internment Chronicles, #3)
    • Untitled (Intertwined, #4)
    • Redemption (MILA 2.0, #3)
    • Untitled (The Gold Seer Trilogy, #2)
    • Firewalker (Worldwalker, #2)
    • Oblivion (Nevermore, #3)
    • Blood Passage (Dark Caravan Cycle, #2)
    • Storm (Paper Gods, #3)
    • The Nightmare Charade (The Arkwell Academy, #3)
    • Reawakened (Reawakened, #1)

The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten (3 books)
    • The Lost Prince (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #1)
    • The Iron Traitor (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #2)
    The Iron King (The Iron Fey, #1) The Iron Daughter (The Iron Fey, #2) The Iron Queen (The Iron Fey, #3) The Iron Knight (The Iron Fey, #4) The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1)