Start by marking “ReEmergent (The Guardians of Vesturon, #4)” as Want to Read:
ReEmergent (The Guardians of Vesturon, #4)

ReEmergent (The Guardians of Vesturon #4)

Xarrid Yarrister is barely surviving...he’s living a life in hell.
The love of his life, Saylan, has vanished into thin air, and his telepathic powers can’t connect with her mind.

Saylan, a Guardian of Vesturon, doesn’t know herself anymore. Kidnapped by the Xanthians, she’s had a robotic chip implanted in her brain and is now a prisoner in her own body, lacking free will, a
Kindle Edition
Published June 7th 2013 (first published June 4th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about ReEmergent, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about ReEmergent

Tess
Jun 15, 2013 Tess rated it it was amazing
*if you haven't read Survival, Ressurection, or Determinant, this review will be a spoiler!*

I can't believe this series is over! When you follow a series from beginning to end there is almost this sadness when you read the final 'the end'. Thankfully it was a great end that did not disappoint whatsoever. I'm sad to see The Guardians of Vesturon series come to a close, but I got to say I was completely satisfied.

Poor Xarrid. You can't help feel bad for him. His mate was kidnapped in Determinant
₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪
I'm not sure if I will ever read another book by AM Hargrove. She must have been doing something at least half-ways decent if she got me to read the first three books, but I think I've just gotten fed up with her style of writing and here is why(MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS, PROCEED WITH CAUTION):

She has flat characters that, to be completely honest, might as well be idiotic, love struck teenagers who have sex, make babies, and have death wishes. I mean, these people are supposed to be these otherworldl
Lynne
Oct 04, 2013 Lynne rated it it was amazing
Loved the book it completed the series. start at the beginning and work your way through though for it all to make sense.
Elisabeth Wheatley
I’ve waited months for this book and I am very, very sad to see this series end. I genuinely adore the Guardians and if I ever got the chance to pick any love interest from one of my paranormal romance books, I would most likely take a Vesturion Guardian. This book deals with darker themes than the other titles in the series, delving into PTSD and rape recovery, and is not for younger readers. There were some parts where I noticed that colloquial Earth slang had crept into the dialogue where it ...more
Kayla Williams
Apr 07, 2016 Kayla Williams rated it really liked it
Now, I must say this is my favorite out of all of the books. Is there more comig for this series or is it going to be continued somewhat in the spin-off? I mean this might be my favorite of the series but I still feel like it was all sorta rushed. But I actually finished it pretty fast. I'm not sure how many books are in the spin-off but I guess after reading that little piece at the end of reemergent I'm gonna have to get my hands on those too. I will say though that this is a series I would ...more
Georgiann Hennelly
Feb 02, 2014 Georgiann Hennelly rated it it was amazing
I was given a free copy in exchange for an honest review. If you haven't read this series yet i highly recommend you do from the first book survival to the last book Re emergent . I was totally drawn into the story of Vesturon and its people. This final book deals with some darker themes it delves into rape recovery and ptsd it is not recommended for younger readers. The characters are well written the dialogue is easy to follow. I look forward to reading more books by A.M Hargrove.
Stephanie
Aug 21, 2015 Stephanie rated it liked it
Waaaay too much love and not enough action.
Still a good book. Although, there is no resolution at the end with regards to the fate of Earth.
I won't be reading the spinoff to this series (the Praestani series) because I'm sure it will be just as lovey dovey and I don't think I can handle anymore!
Autumn
Jun 12, 2013 Autumn rated it liked it
The words that kept coming to mind asi read this were homogenized and sterilized. But u think the better word is flat. I've enjoyed all the other books in this series, and while I liked the story, I never felt any of the emotion in this book. There were plenty of events that should have brought out an emotion, but the never did.
2.75/5 stars
Fiona (Titch) Hunt
Another great book from A.M. Hargrove.

This is the final installment in the Guardians of Vesturons series. I have loved all in the series and loved all the characters.
Felecia Tanner
Aug 10, 2014 Felecia Tanner rated it it was amazing
Wonderful series. I finished the whole series within a week and a half, just couldn't put them down. As with any series, I was very sad when the end came.
Carla-Jane Bester
Carla-Jane Bester rated it liked it
Dec 27, 2015
Joy Arnold
Joy Arnold rated it it was ok
Sep 16, 2013
Ruth Lindner-Merkley
Ruth Lindner-Merkley rated it it was amazing
Oct 05, 2013
Ashley
Ashley rated it it was amazing
Feb 28, 2016
Sam
Sam rated it really liked it
Jan 28, 2016
Tara Dilley
Tara Dilley rated it it was amazing
Mar 14, 2015
Ashley
Ashley rated it it was amazing
Jan 19, 2014
Angel
Angel rated it it was amazing
Oct 02, 2014
michelle wulff
michelle wulff rated it liked it
Aug 27, 2014
Jaclyn Thomas
Jaclyn Thomas rated it it was amazing
Feb 06, 2016
Anita Holsbrink
Anita Holsbrink rated it it was amazing
Jan 27, 2014
Yanatha Tami
Yanatha Tami rated it it was amazing
Nov 08, 2016
Tina Stadig-Lewis
Tina Stadig-Lewis rated it really liked it
Dec 27, 2013
Michelle Tolmay
Michelle Tolmay rated it really liked it
Jun 28, 2013
Minke van Dillen
Minke van Dillen rated it it was amazing
May 07, 2015
Vanessa
Vanessa rated it it was amazing
May 21, 2014
Annmarie Young
Annmarie Young rated it really liked it
Oct 06, 2013
toni
toni rated it really liked it
Nov 22, 2014
Sdfs Smith
Sdfs Smith rated it it was amazing
Jul 02, 2014
Geneine King
Geneine King rated it really liked it
Jun 02, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • The Eslites (The Eslite Chronicles, #0.5)
  • Windswept (Moonlit, #2)
  • The Exemeus (The Exemeus, #1)
  • The Golden Cage (A Dance of Dragons, #0.5)
  • Vulture (The Ferryman + The Flame #3)
  • Anomaly of Blaze (The Fireblade Array, #3)
  • Jaded Stone (Souls of the Stones, #0.9)
  • The White (The Dragon Pearl, #1)
  • Defiance (The Priestess Trilogy, #1)
  • Fallen Embers (Alterra Histories #2)
  • Empyreal Fate
  • The Bionics (Bionics, #1)
  • Falling Slowly
  • The Chessboard Queen (Guinevere, #2)
  • Spellbound
  • Stardust (Of Dust and Darkness, #2)
  • Fragile Destiny (The Aether Chronicles, #3)
  • The Witches' Sleep (The Witches' Sleep, #1)
One day, on her way home from work as a sales manager, USA Today bestselling author, A. M. Hargrove, realized her life was on fast forward and if she didn't do something soon, it would be too late to write that work of fiction she had been dreaming of her whole life. So she made a quick decision to quit her job and reinvented herself as a Naughty and Nice Romance Author.

She fancies herself all of
More about A.M. Hargrove...

The Guardians of Vesturon (4 books)
  • Survival (The Guardians of Vesturon, #1)
  • Resurrection (The Guardians of Vesturon, #2)
  • Determinant (The Guardians of Vesturon, #3)