Start by marking “Thicker Than Blood” as Want to Read:

Thicker Than Blood

Is this Heaven? Is this Hell? There's only one way to tell...

Thicker Than Blood
Twin sisters journey to a mysterious place...Did I mention that they're dead?

Where is Katie?
A little girl is locked in a room that has been boarded shut from the outside. She hasn't seen her parent's faces in years. Why are her parents afraid of her?

The Galloway Lake
A young track star is kidnapp
Paperback, 1, 82 pages
Published June 9th 2013 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about Thicker Than Blood, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Thicker Than Blood

Brittany Paulus
Jul 07, 2013 Brittany Paulus rated it it was amazing
Such a great book! K.N. Lee has become one of my favorite authors next to Rowling and Myers. Her use of details and the feeling of wanting more is my absolute favorite thing about her. These book stories will do that to you no doubt from the first story to the last. Absolutely amazing.
Kyra Dune
Aug 11, 2014 Kyra Dune rated it liked it
Thicker Than Blood is a collection of three short stories of the macabre and the fantastical. In the titular short story, Thicker Than Blood, twin sisters in the midst of a terrible tragedy are swept away to another world. But can they both stay? In Where Is Katie? a little girl may not be all that she seems. Galloway Lake is haunted, but ghosts don't always know when they're dead.

Each of these stories is captivating and chilling in their own way. My favorite was Galloway Lake. And as a bonus,
Carla
Nov 15, 2013 Carla rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
**** This Is A First Reads **** Thank You Goodreads****

Three creepy short stories sure to stay with you. They are PG and yet disturbing in a good way.
Thicker Than Blood, a story of twins and the horror of cancer
Where is Katie?, OMG - This one really is on the scary meter, for a short story has quite a bit of twist and turns to make the reader experience twisted darkness... why is a little girl boarded up in her room and her parents not want to see her
The Galloway Lake, has just enough spook in i
Keely
Sep 16, 2013 Keely rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013
Dark, twisty, and creatively well written. This collection of short stories were unpredictable and definitely creeped me out. I enjoyed reading them and hated when the book ended. I definitely cant wait to read more books by this author!
Erica
Jun 12, 2013 Erica rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really enjoyed this collection of short stories. Each paints a vivid picture and leaves you wondering what happens to the characters next. If you like YA lit these are a must read!
Sorcha O'Dowd
Mar 19, 2014 Sorcha O'Dowd rated it it was amazing
A stunning collection. Full review to follow!
Tarran
Nov 20, 2013 Tarran rated it really liked it
Very creative, and very dark. These storys were very well written.
Jeané Sashi
Feb 15, 2015 Jeané Sashi rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
two interesting short stories

As I started reading the book, I was looking for something that tied into the title of the book. I had to be patient and keep reading. I won't give it away, but I will say this, both stories will make you think and may scare the heck out of a pre-teen girl. The stories reminded me of a Scooby-Doo story. Not in a funny way, but if you remember some of the Scooby-Doo ghost stories, then you know what I'm talking about. I enjoyed both books, as well as the lead in to th
Michelle
Jun 05, 2015 Michelle rated it it was ok
this was closer to a 1.5 stars. I did not realize that this book only had three short stories, and I mean really, really short.
Krystal
Krystal rated it it was amazing
Sep 19, 2013
Sumedha Manabarana
Sumedha Manabarana rated it it was amazing
Jul 27, 2014
Elias Zapple
Elias Zapple rated it it was amazing
Sheryl Seal
Sheryl Seal rated it it was amazing
Jul 26, 2014
Melinda Kinsman
Melinda Kinsman rated it it was amazing
Jenna
Jenna rated it it was amazing
Oct 26, 2014
K.N. Lee
Jun 10, 2013 K.N. Lee rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: fantasy, creepy
Ruth Silver
Ruth Silver rated it it was amazing
Blakely Bennett
Blakely Bennett rated it it was amazing
David
David rated it liked it
Jan 28, 2014
Brandt
Brandt rated it it was amazing
Jul 24, 2014
Bridgitte Lesley
Bridgitte Lesley rated it it was amazing
Jul 23, 2014
Benjamin Smith
Benjamin Smith rated it it was amazing
May 12, 2014
Jennifer Theriot
Jennifer Theriot rated it it was amazing
K.N. Lee
Jun 10, 2013 K.N. Lee rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Angela Soto
Angela Soto rated it did not like it
Sep 30, 2013
P.J. Fiala
P.J. Fiala rated it it was amazing
Jul 28, 2014
Jonny Bell
Jonny Bell rated it it was amazing
Taylor Fulks
Taylor Fulks rated it it was amazing
Lynn  West
Lynn West rated it it was amazing
Jul 31, 2014
Sandra Cooper
Sandra Cooper rated it really liked it
Jan 28, 2014
  • Torn Between Two Masters: Encouraging Teens to Live Authentically in a Celebrity-Obsessed World
  • Heaven Touching Earth: True Stories of Angels, Miracles, and Heavenly Encounters
  • Patriot's History ® of the Modern World, Vol. II: From the Cold War to the Age of Entitlement, 1945-2012
  • Love Energy
  • How Can My Hate Help Me Love: How to Build the Feelings You Want
  • Loving Someone in Recovery: The Answers You Need When Your Partner Is Recovering from Addiction
  • Living the Season: Zen Practice for Transformative Times
  • We Are All Differently the Same: The Teachings & Insights from a Memory of Prior Life
  • One Page Love Story: A Year In Love
  • A Christmas Story: Behind the Scenes of a Holiday Classic
  • Kara Was Here: A Novel
  • Attitude
  • Who Am I?: How My Daughter Taught Me to Let Go and Live Again
  • Spirit of a Mountain Wolf
  • Journey to the Dark Goddess: How to Return to Your Soul
  • The Diet Trap: Feed Your Psychological Needs and End the Weight Loss Struggle Using Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
  • Homemade Condiments: Artisan Recipes Using Fresh, Natural Ingredients
  • Shakespeare for Screenwriters: Timeless Writing Tips from the Master of Drama
K.N. Lee is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author who resides in Charlotte, North Carolina. When she is not writing twisted tales, fantasy novels, and dark poetry, she does a great deal of traveling and promotes other authors. Wannabe rockstar, foreign language enthusiast, and anime geek, K.N. Lee also enjoys helping others reach their writing and publishing goals. She is a winner of ...more
More about K.N. Lee...