Start by marking “Caught Up in You” as Want to Read:
Caught Up in You

Caught Up in You

3.61 of 5 stars 3.61  ·  rating details  ·  28 ratings  ·  13 reviews
His teachers were never like this!

As a single dad and a partner in the family construction company, Eddie Montesano's days are jammed. Then he discovers his son Max's teacher is none other than Harper Kavanagh. Gorgeous and smart, single mom Harper is even more captivating than she was in high school. Plus it's clear she's dedicated to helping Max with his learni...more
Published December 3rd 2013 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Caught Up in You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Caught Up in You

Saly
This was another winner in this series and this time we get the story of the shy brother Eddie who works in his family's construction company and is a single father to Max. He meets Harper who he has known since school when she calls him in for a meeting at the school to discuss her son and the meeting doesn't go well because she suggests that Max is different and needs to get tested and Eddie who had a hard time at school doesn't want his son to go through the same and accuses Harper of not bei...more
Susan
Very good book with some emotional hotspots. Eddie is a single dad and pretty darn busy. When he gets a call from his son's teacher he finds out Max is having trouble in school. Harper wants to help Max but the attraction to Eddie is creating some problems for her.

Eddie is a single dad who has a really busy life. He feels lucky to have family around to help him with his son Max. His ex-wife had left them when Max was little but now wants to get more involved in Max's life. When Eddie gets a cal...more
Emma
What an emotional read.

I think Beth Andrews took a risk having a widowed heroine finding love again so soon after her husband's death (10 months). Some people might not like her for that. That wasn't the case for me.

The main issue between Harper and Eddie is not that she is his son's teacher as suggested the book blurbs. This is just an additional thing that complicates their romance.
The main issue is that Harper doesn't feel like she has any right falling in love again when her husband's dea...more
Kristin
Writing: 4
Story: 2
Satisfaction: 3

Not a bad book at all. If not for a couple things, this probably would be closer to a 3.5 for me.

Eddie is the single dad of Max, a seven year-old-boy who's having a lot of trouble in class. Harper is Max's teacher and she calls in Eddie to talk to him about the problems that Max has been having. Eddie had problems of his own when he was in school and he refuses to let Harper label Max as learning disabled. Between the two of them, they come to a compromise and H...more
Gail
Single dad with ADHD son, just like him, Single mom with precocious 2-year-old, just like my Rocket Girl granddaughter. Conflict about dad's ex & mom's guilt & how to deal with boy's school trouble. Great story.
Rachel
A cute fast read that left me smiling in the end. Some tough issues were addressed, adhd, loss of a husband/son, grief, and an absent parent. I enjoyed the rollercoaster ride that I was taken on.
Sheri
I really liked this. The two kids--one around 7 and one 2, were fabulous. The little girl, daughter of the heroine, was especially cute with the hero.

I liked the quiet, intense hero. It wrapped up just a bit quick, but was an enjoyable read.
Jennifer Kacey
Very sweet book and I normally don't read sweet romances. Loved the characters and how broody the hero was!
Penney
Great book, I enjoyed this one. highly recommend! Wonderful Author,
Jill Sorenson
This is a strong, quiet, moving story about Eddie Montesano, a single dad with son who struggles in school. His son's teacher, Harper, is a widow with a toddler of her own. Harper is chatty and outspoken. Eddie is grumpy and taciturn. They don't agree on much and neither is right all the time. I liked the family issues, the emotional conflicts and the balanced resolutions in this straightforward, regular-folks romance.
Kate Vale
Divorced Dad, Eddie Montesano, has a 7 yr old son who needs special help. His teacher, widowed Harper Kavanaugh, tells Eddie this, but his own history as a boy who was labelled and teased for his own academic shortcomings causes him to refuse the help she recommends.

How each of these wounded adults face their own pasts and acknowledged their love for each other and their children is the kind of story that evokes heartfelt aww's and the wiping away of a tear or two.
Harlequin Books
"Caught Up in You includes warm, likable characters with a clear attraction to one another, and Harper's guilt over feeling the attraction so soon after her husband's death adds depth". (RT Book Reviews, rated 4 stars)

Miniseries: In Shady Grove
Harlequin Books
Received 4 stars at RT Book Reviews
Miniseries: In Shady Grove
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2014
Ashley
Ashley added it
Sep 22, 2014
Carol
Carol marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Yasra
Yasra marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2014
Kimberly
Kimberly marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2014
Carly
Carly marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2014
209748
Romance Writers of America RITA® Award Winner Beth Andrews spends her time writing contemporary romance for Harlequin Superromance, sending checks to pay for her kids’ college tuition and composing texts that end up on her children’s twitter feeds. She loves coffee, hockey and happy endings.
More about Beth Andrews...
A Marine for Christmas (Harlequin Super Romance (Larger Print)) A Not-So-Perfect Past Not Without Her Family Unraveling the Past (The Truth About The Sullivans, #1) His Secret Agenda